• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

feeva___school_au_by_chelsychii-d8k5i0x.jpg
[/URL]
Amara smiled back at her "All finished? Did you like them?"

((This is what I remember posting last ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled back at her "All finished? Did you like them?"
((This is what I remember posting last ;- ;) )
''yes desu!''

''they taste great as always''

*Natsuru said with a smile*

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and said "oh teleportation, fancy. Usually I would just jump there, but if you can get us the quicker than on foot, then I'm cool with that."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame chuckled and put a hand on his shoulder, teleporting them to a nearby fast food restaurant. "The quicker, the better." She said smiling. "Come on, let's go get our burgers."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes desu!''
''they taste great as always''

*Natsuru said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "I'm glad you liked them" she said as she took her plate and Ayako's plate to clean them.

Roman said:
Ayame chuckled and put a hand on his shoulder, teleporting them to a nearby fast food restaurant. "The quicker, the better." She said smiling. "Come on, let's go get our burgers."
Grinning, Everest pulled out his wallet to pay for the two of them and said, "I'll just get whatever your having, because I've never been here before and don't know whats good, so I'll trust you judgment."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning, Everest pulled out his wallet to pay for the two of them and said, "I'll just get whatever your having, because I've never been here before and don't know whats good, so I'll trust you judgment."

[/QUOTE]
(( My last post, I'm actually pretty tired. ))

Ayame smiled and looked at him, "No need to pay for me. I can buy my own food." She said, waving a hand. "My judgement? I'll just say, get a normal cheeseburger... That's what I always get when I come here."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "well, your sorta right, i had the foundation for the charm, it's just that they gave me the build materials i was lacking" he said placing his hand on her cheek "before hand all i could relate to was labor based jobs, so i might of ended up trying to sound sweet by saying your hair reminds me of motor oil." he said teasingly.
Dakota laughed "Oh, right" she looked at her hair "It doesn't does it?" She said jokingly.

Roman said:
(( My last post, I'm actually pretty tired. ))
Ayame smiled and looked at him, "No need to pay for me. I can buy my own food." She said, waving a hand. "My judgement? I'll just say, get a normal cheeseburger... That's what I always get when I come here."
Everest smiled before replying, "A gentle man should always pay for a lady, even if financially it makes no difference, it is still something the man should do."

((same here roman... night))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn's eyes widened in surprise and she tried to pry his hands off of her neck, gasping for breath.
The man laughed. "You really thought you stood a chance against me? That's funny. It's time your mother became what she was meant to become. You must come to accept that." He said as he squeezed her neck tighter.

((I might be leaving here soon, I need to concentrate more on my art and design work as well as college ;-; I'll be on less often after tomorrow...))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya yawned and fell back her head resting on his legs.
Ayen chuckled "bit tired my love?" he asked as he leaned up and looked at her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Oh, right" she looked at her hair "It doesn't does it?" She said jokingly.
Roland shook his head "No, it doesn't, but with how i was..." he sighed "needless to say, if it weren't for my cousins, i wouldn't be a good charmer." he said as he grabbed her hand.

SoulofTobi said:

Roland shook his head "No, it doesn't, but with how i was..." he sighed "needless to say, if it weren't for my cousins, i wouldn't be a good charmer." he said as he grabbed her hand.
Amaya nods. "Just a bit" she whispered

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota giggled "I think you would have won me over without charm anyways, I mean, you are you after all~" she said as she looked at him and smiled.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Just a bit" she whispered
Ayen smiled "did you not sleep enough?" he asked teasingly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "I think you would have won me over without charm anyways, I mean, you are you after all~" she said as she looked at him and smiled.
Roland smiled "i defiantly would of ended up acting like a fool with such a beautiful girl talking to me." he said playfully placing a hand on her cheek.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a small blush forming on his face as he smiled♅...
“ The first time you pulled away immediately. The second time was when we were camping. The third time was just now~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I remembered the last two, it was only the first one I forgot." Asuka laughed as her blush began to fade. "Now that you reminded me, I do remember that time now. I had no idea what to do."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "did you not sleep enough?" he asked teasingly

Roland smiled "i defiantly would of ended up acting like a fool with such a beautiful girl talking to me." he said playfully placing a hand on her cheek.
Amaya shook her head and layed her head on his chest

Roman said:
Taylor offered her his arm, "Well, let's get some milkshakes." He said smiling happily.
Celia giggled and looped her arm through his as she stood up. "I think I'll get myself two milkshakes."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and looped her arm through his as she stood up. "I think I'll get myself two milkshakes."
Taylor shrugged, "You can have as many as you want. They're on me~" he said, leading her out of the classroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back