• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I know but we can't change her decisions..." she says and uses her right hand to rub her left arm.
William nodded as they walked out "I'm really sorry...It was stupid of me to even try"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest pondered what they should so do for a moment before e decided he wanted some thing to eat so that's what he suggested, "I don't know, I'm feeling kinda hungry, you want to grab something to eat?"

[/QUOTE]
Ayame nodded in a agreement, "I could use something to eat also." She said with a smile. "What do you wanna eat?" Ayame asked, crossing her arms.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah.. everyone I meet says I need a tan" she says.
Roman chuckled, "You aren't the only one. I could use a little tan myself."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded as they walked out "I'm really sorry...It was stupid of me to even try"
Kagura sighed "its not your fault... she's a grown women so she needs to stop holding grudges against you as if she was a kid" she says.

Roman said:
Ayame nodded in a agreement, "I could use something to eat also." She said with a smile. "What do you wanna eat?" Ayame asked, crossing her arms.
"I guess we have needing a tan in common" she says and laughs.

Roman said:
Shrugging his shoulders, Everest said "I don't know, as we said, earlier, I'm new in town, so I haven't had the chance to eat out much yet. Where would you recommend?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed "its not your fault... she's a grown women so she needs to stop holding grudges against you as if she was a kid" she says.

Roman looked up at the sky, "Yep, I'm gonna add tanning to my list of things to do." He said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Shrugging his shoulders, Everest said "I don't know, as we said, earlier, I'm new in town, so I haven't had the chance to eat out much yet. Where would you recommend?"

[/QUOTE]
Ayame tapped her foot on the ground, "That depends, Sonos. What do you prefer, fancy or fast?" She asked with a giggle.

Roman said:
Roman looked up at the sky, "Yep, I'm gonna add tanning to my list of things to do." He said with a laugh.

Ayame tapped her foot on the ground, "That depends, Sonos. What do you prefer, fancy or fast?" She asked with a giggle.
"Try not to get a sunburn... they hurt" she says and smiles.

Roman said:

Shrugging once again Everest said, "I don't know , which would you prefer?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Try not to get a sunburn... they hurt" she says and smiles.
Roman chuckled, "So I've heard. Maybe you can tag along if you want."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Shrugging once again Everest said, "I don't know , which would you prefer?"

[/QUOTE]
Ayame giggled again, "I'm not much for fancy. I just really don't care what I eat though. I somehow keep my figure. Maybe we could just grab something quick."

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiri

Location:Inside a bathroom Interacting:No one Action:Sittin on da toilet,Sittin on da toilet

Kiri was passed out,His eyes were shut and his nose was bleeding It looked like a murder scene but it wasn't,Kiri opened his eyes looking left and right and then suddenly feeling something under his feet Kiri looked down at his feet and saw the TV's screen shattered Oh Shit!! Kiri said put his hands on his head worried I have to give this back! Kiri then stood up and picked the TV up I'll just give him the TV and run away.....But Ayame might see me running and scold me again Kiri said to himself remembering Ayame's Angry Face

Kiri then accidentally dropped the TV on his feet and Screaming in pain,Kiri then picked up the TV and went outside the bathroom and threw the TV off the nearest window

do i owe any posts at all???)))

@Nonalaka

xXMiaXx said:
Kara slowly walks in and lets out a deep sigh. A small shiver runs up her spine as she enters.
''your new here? you seem like it cuz of the way you entered..''

*Nanase said as she walked beside her, sort of stealthily*

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "So I've heard. Maybe you can tag along if you want."
Ayame giggled again, "I'm not much for fancy. I just really don't care what I eat though. I somehow keep my figure. Maybe could just grab something quick."
Everest smiled and said, "something fast sounds good to me. You warn to just get something simple like burgers or something a bit different?"

Kara jerked a smile "Yea" she pulled the small suitcase she had in one hand then in the other she had a bag and another suitcase. the chameleon she had been hiding in her bag had come out and sat on her shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:

William kissed her cheek "True"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest smiled and said, "something fast sounds good to me. You warn to just get something simple like burgers or something a bit different?"

[/QUOTE]
Ayame nodded, "Sure! Burgers sound good right now." She said happily. "I'll take us there, I can teleport!"

Roman said:
Ayame nodded, "Sure! Burgers sound good right now." She said happily. "I'll take us there, I can teleport!"
Everest grinned and said "oh teleportation, fancy. Usually I would just jump there, but if you can get us the quicker than on foot, then I'm cool with that."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "It is the job of all Wanderer's to deliver souls"
"Deliver souls?, to where?" she said, tilting her head.

((Sorry I fell asleep ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel just nodded as he slipped his arms around euloria "im going to hate the day that i lose all thought and kill everything i can" he said softly as he pet eulorias head softly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nuzzled into him as he petted her head before looking up at him sleepily and yawning a bit "Hi there" she said quietly. Before looking at Zuji then back at Daniel "Is something wrong?" She asked, rubbing her eye a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back