• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest smiled before replying, "A gentle man should always pay for a lady, even if financially it makes no difference, it is still something the man should do."
((same here roman... night))

[/QUOTE]
Ayame nodded, "O-ok... I just thought that was on dates, but I guess it's OK if you really want to pay for the both of us." She said, looking up at him.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Roman's Here)
(( Yep ^°^ ))

Roman said:
Ayame nodded, "O-ok... I just thought that was on dates, but I guess it's OK if you really want to pay for the both of us." She said, looking up at him.

(( Yep ^°^ ))
(By the way Cool Profile Pic)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I remembered the last two, it was only the first one I forgot." Asuka laughed as her blush began to fade. "Now that you reminded me, I do remember that time now. I had no idea what to do."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Well, it
was your fist time~ ”

Roman said:

(( Yep ^°^ ))
Everest grinned before saying,

"I appeared in the early 1800's so being a gentle man when I'm not being a smart ass comes naturally to me..."

Then adding on in a teasing voice he said, "Although if you would prefer, we could always use you reasoning and claim this is a date."

((As I said, gentle man when he's not being a smart ass.))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man laughed. "You really thought you stood a chance against me? That's funny. It's time your mother became what she was meant to become. You must come to accept that." He said as he squeezed her neck tighter.
Autumn's body felt cold as he squeezed tighter, "Stand a chance? I think I'm doing perfectly fine." Her voice came from behind him as she spoke. The Autumn in his hands was simply an ice clone and the real one was one the ceiling. Autumn pushed herself off as an electric attack surged through her blade and she slashed at him repeatedly when she got close enough.

tumblr_mvrzinEAab1s5f9ado1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned before saying "I appeared in the early 1800's so being a gentle man when I'm not being a smart ass comes naturally to me..." The adding on in a teasing voice he said, "Thou if you would prefer we could always use you reasoning and claim this is a date."
((As I said, gentle man when he's not being a smart ass.))

[/QUOTE]
Ayame blushed a little, "W-what? W-why would I claim this a date?" She asked. "I would only do such things if this was actually a date, but it's not. At least I think... Now I'm confused."

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "You can have as many as you want. They're on me~" he said, leading her out of the classroom.
"No way! I'm paying for my own!" Celia said before puffing her cheeks out. "I'm an independent women who can buy her own stuff."

Roman said:
Ayame blushed a little, "W-what? W-why would I claim this a date?" She asked. "I would only do such things if this was actually a date, but it's not. At least I think... Now I'm confused."
Everest grinned and patted her on the head befor saying "Don't worry, I'm just teasing you. If you don't want to call this a date, then we won't. But off of that note, why don't we get our burgers, because I keep seeing people order them and they look really good."

WeirdPrincess said:
"No way! I'm paying for my own!" Celia said before puffing her cheeks out. "I'm an independent women who can buy her own stuff."
Taylor looked at her, with a surprised look. Not about the whole independent thing, he knew that well beforehand.

Gareki-p-karneval-31634280-500-357.jpg

"Are you sure? It would only be right if I did... Besides, I do owe you for the ice cream." He said laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Well, it
was your first time~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chuckled, "I know that. I just thought it was sudden and started freaking out, which made me pull away immediately. Sometimes, I wish that I don't get as nervous or embarrassed as easily as I do... because for some reason I think it would just make everything a lot easier."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and patted her on the head befor saying "Don't worry, I'm just teasing you. If you don't want to call this a date, then we won't. But off of that note, why don't we get our burgers, because I keep seeing people order them and they look really good."

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you~" Ayame smiled and sighed in relief, glad that she was being teased and this wasn't a real date. "Yeah, maybe you're right. They're only making me hungrier."

Nonalaka said:
"Deliver souls?, to where?" she said, tilting her head.
((Sorry I fell asleep ;- ;) )

Euloria nuzzled into him as he petted her head before looking up at him sleepily and yawning a bit "Hi there" she said quietly. Before looking at Zuji then back at Daniel "Is something wrong?" She asked, rubbing her eye a little.
"Back to the Mortal world"

LunaCrosby said:
(Good bye... I'll be gone for a week x.x)
Kagura grabbed his hand "though your all I need" she says.
(T-T)

William smiled "And you are all I need"

Roman said:
Taylor looked at her, with a surprised look. Not about the whole independent thing, he knew that well beforehand.
Gareki-p-karneval-31634280-500-357.jpg

"Are you sure? It would only be right if I did... Besides, I do owe you for the ice cream." He said laughing a little.
"I bought that ice cream because I wanted to, not because I had to." Celia stated as she looked at him. "You don't owe me a thing besides kisses. You always owe me kisses." She said, giggling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I bought that ice cream because I wanted to, not because I had to." Celia stated as she looked at him. "You don't owe me a thing besides kisses. You always owe me kisses." She said, giggling.
Taylor chuckled, "I know I always owe you kisses. You always owe me those too, y'know." He said smiling. "If I don't owe you for the ice cream, then I suppose I'll let it slide this time. Just know, if you buy me anything else, I'm gonna repay you."

Roman said:
"Thank you~" Ayame smiled and sighed in relief, glad that she was being teased and this wasn't a real date. "Yeah, maybe you're right. They're only making me hungrier."
Everest laughed before walking up to the counter and ordering a pair of cheese burgers. After walking back to Ayame with the food he passed her a burger before asking, "so what's being hungry like anyway? I don't actually need food, so I've never been hungry before, I just eat food because it tastes good..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed before walking up to the counter and ordering a pair of cheese burgers. After walking back to Ayame with the food he passed her a burger before asking, "so what's being hungry like anyway? I don't actually need food, so I've never been hungry before, I just eat food because it tastes good..."

[/QUOTE]
"Being hungry sucks. Your stomach begins to feel weird and you can't think straight because all you think about is food." Ayame explained, taking the burger and nodding in thanks. "I heard people die from it too."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled, "I know that. I just thought it was sudden and started freaking out, which made me pull away immediately. Sometimes, I wish that I don't get as nervous or embarrassed as easily as I do... because for some reason I think it would just make everything a lot easier."

“ Yeah, it would~ But hey, at least we've made progress. Back then you wouldn't sit beside me naked~ ”

Roman said:
"Being hungry sucks. Your stomach begins to feel weird and you can't think straight because all you think about is food." Ayame explained, taking the burger and nodding in thanks. "I heard people die from it too."
((Last reply before I have to go for like 2 and a half hours...))

Everest laughed before saying, "I know people can die from it silly, it's not that I don't know what hunger is, I just wanted to know what it felt like. The reason I know I can't feel hunger after all is because I spent my first 10 years without even touching food and I was perfectly fine the entire time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back