• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes, it's comfy but it's still weird." Asuka said before removing her hands from her face.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ It depends on your definition of weird~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor chased after her. "C-Celia!? Wait up! I'm getting a milkshake too so don't leave me behind!"
"But it's milkshakes! I can't wait for that!" Celia called as she looked back at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But it's milkshakes! I can't wait for that!" Celia called as she looked back at him.
Taylor chuckled, "We're going to the same place so why not wait? On top of that, we're not going that far... The place is pretty close."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ It depends on your definition of weird~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Getting naked with your fiancé to get comfortable being naked around each other and then snuggling is my definition of weird." Asuka said with a laugh. "I didn't think I'd be doing this at all or ever in my life."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Getting naked with your fiancé to get comfortable being naked around each other and then snuggling is my definition of weird." Asuka said with a laugh. "I didn't think I'd be doing this at all or ever in my life."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking around the living room♅...

“ I dunno~ The only thing that's missing are dull lights and candles, then it'd be romantic. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
(( Alright man ^°^ ))
Ayame chuckled, "Sorry, I was kind of distracted by the look of this cheeseburger. Anyways, it's a terrible feeling like I said before. I don't think not a soul, being, or anything, that needs food doesn't like to be hungry."
Everest shrugged before taking a bite of his burger and saying, "Either way, this is extremely good, I'm glad I trusted your decision"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I dunno~ The only thing that's missing are dull lights and candles, then it'd be romantic. ”

[/QUOTE]
hj4q6.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I sincerely didn't even think of that XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((it's okay, i thought of it for you~))

((Tobi: thinking of, and telling you the things you missed in your own situation!))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest shrugged before taking a bite of his burger and saying, "Either way, this is extremely good, I'm glad I trusted your decision"

[/QUOTE]
Ayame smiled, "It would be unwise to not trust my decision. I do eat this stuff to live after all, so my taste in food should be good." She said laughing a little.

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Yay~" he said smiling. "I forgot, you never really display your powers unless there's wine around." He said jokingly. He then poked himself in the chest, causing his clothes to change. "Let's head out. Movie then dinner?"
Violetta poked his side.

"I show my powers all the time. I'm just subtle about it. And yeah, that's a solid plan. What movie interests you, m'dear?"

Roman said:
Ayame smiled, "It would be unwise to not trust my decision. I do eat this stuff to live after all, so my taste in food should be good." She said laughing a little.
Grinning Everest said, "Ok, then from now on I'll trust you. So, can you think of anything else I might need to now around here to ya know, not get my head cut off again?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka hummed in thought before the lights in the living room dulled and the curtains closed shut before candles appeared in a few different places, lighting the room a little. "Does this do?" She asked, a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

Lumina said:
Violetta poked his side.
"I show my powers all the time. I'm just subtle about it. And yeah, that's a solid plan. What movie interests you, m'dear?"
Takeshi chuckled in response to the poke. "Well, anything that isn't horror. My job is pretty horrifying as it is." He said smiling. "Ooh~ m'dear is new."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning Everest said, "Ok, then from now on I'll trust you. So, can you think of anything else I might need to now around here to ya know, not get my head cut off again?"

[/QUOTE]
"Don't try and fight 'everyone' that comes around." Ayame said. "This place has some pretty strong people, even if they don't look like it. There's kids here that have more power than some adults, which is scary..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put a hand on his cheek and pressed back
Ayen tilted his head and pressed abit more as he wrapped his free arm around her waist.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed in thought before the lights in the living room dulled and the curtains closed shut before candles appeared in a few different places, lighting the room a little. "Does this do?" She asked, a light blush appearing on her cheeks.
...♅Akira looked around as everything changed around him. He looked back towards Asuka and replied, placing a kiss onto her cheek♅...

“ It does. It's perfect~ Now it's romantic~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled in response to the poke. "Well, anything that isn't horror. My job is pretty horrifying as it is." He said smiling. "Ooh~ m'dear is new."
"Don't try and fight 'everyone' that comes around." Ayame said. "This place has some pretty strong people, even if they don't look like it. There's kids here that have more power than some adults, which is scary..."
Violetta nodded.

"Horror is boring anyways. They're always so underwhelming considering who we go to school with."

She snickered a bit before teleporting them to a movie theater, looking over the movie options.

"Geez, what is with humans obsession with horror movies? There's so many..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rubbed his cheek as they kissed
Ayen used his arm around her waist to press against her as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"Horror is boring anyways. They're always so underwhelming considering who we go to school with."

She snickered a bit before teleporting them to a movie theater, looking over the movie options.

"Geez, what is with humans obsession with horror movies? There's so many..."
"What's illegal in real life is most likely done in movies. Y'know, killing and whatnot." Takeshi explained. "Other than that, they're addicted to romantic comedies, which is weird." He chuckled. "I'll let you pick though~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back