• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"If you say so... I thought it was easy" she says.
Roman shook his head, "My life makes it hard to remember that stuff. It would be a miracle if I remembered someone's birthday. Maybe one day when things settle down, I would have time for that stuff."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gave a small smile and nodded, "It's getting a little easier kissing like that... It's still sort of weird though, but in a good way."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing his cheek onto the top of her head and pulling her closer to him at an attempt to hug her♅...

“ That's to be expected~ We've only kissed like that three times~ ”

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "My life makes it hard to remember that stuff. It would be a miracle if I remembered someone's birthday. Maybe one day when things settle down, I would have time for that stuff."
"Well you must have a crazy life then" she says and tilts her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia was sitting back down in her chair and looked over at him, "I'm still here!"
"Celia? Wanna go get something to eat? I know you like ice cream, maybe milkshakes sound nice." Taylor suggested.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your not the only one... my life has its crazy moments" she says.
"I guess we're similar when it comes to our lives. It's a crazy world, but our lives are probably crazier."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing his cheek onto the top of her head and pulling her closer to him at an attempt to hug her♅...
“ That's to be expected~ We've only kissed like that three times~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Three? I thought it was two... I think I forgot the first time." Asuka said and laughed a little before blushing again as she was pulled closer.

Roman said:
"Celia? Wanna go get something to eat? I know you like ice cream, maybe milkshakes sound nice." Taylor suggested.
"I guess we're similar when it comes to our lives. It's a crazy world, but our lives are probably crazier."
"Yeah... currently my mom is after me" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Sam stood up and went upstairs and peaked through the peeping hole. "Go away!" She called out. "I wanna be alone!" she says @shortyshot8
(We are knocking on Kagura's moms house xD )

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled sadly before getting up and going to the door
Marcus smiled "I never lie"

Roman said:
"Food? Food sounds nice!" Celia said happily and jumped out of her seat. "Milkshakes sound really good right now... My mouth is watering just thinking about it."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah... currently my mom is after me" she says.
"I recently killed my best friend." Roman said in a quiet voice. "I just wish I didn't have to..."

shortyshot8 said:
(We are knocking on Kagura's moms house xD )

Marcus smiled "I never lie"
(Shit forget that post)

Sam smiled. "I know" she says

Grace opened the door. "What the fuck are you doing on my property?" She asks crossing her arms

WeirdPrincess said:
"Three? I thought it was two... I think I forgot the first time." Asuka said and laughed a little before blushing again as she was pulled closer.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a small blush forming on his face as he smiled♅...

“ The first time you pulled away immediately. The second time was when we were camping. The third time was just now~ ”

Mayyflower said:
(Shit forget that post)
Sam smiled. "I know" she says

Grace opened the door. "What the fuck are you doing on my property?" She asks crossing her arms
Marcus nodded and sat down

William blinked "Uh oh"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Food? Food sounds nice!" Celia said happily and jumped out of her seat. "Milkshakes sound really good right now... My mouth is watering just thinking about it."
Taylor offered her his arm, "Well, let's get some milkshakes." He said smiling happily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back