• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"That sucks... but I'm sure things will get better" she says.
Roman nodded and looked at the hilt of his sword. "You're right. Let's just talk about something else."

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Well, I wanted to ask you a very important question. A very very important question."
Ayame blinked and blushed a little, "Heh... He thinks I'm cute." She said to herself. "Alright, well let's have fun." She said happily. "What are things that you like to do? I'm up for anything fun."
((sorry, had to take care off some stuff))

Everest grinned as he saw her blush before saying, "you know, for being born from a piece of music I act remarkably like any other teenager... I enjoy going to the movies, going out to eat, listening to music, playing video games, watching T.V. etc... so I suppose we shall have to find a common interest. What do you find fun?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((sorry, had to take care off some stuff))
Everest grinned as he saw her blush before saying, "you know, for being born from a piece of music I act remarkably like any other teenager... I enjoy going to the movies, going out to eat, listening to music, playing video games, watching T.V. etc... so I suppose we shall have to find a common interest. What do you find fun?"

[/QUOTE]
(( It's fine ))

Ayame thought for a moment before looking at her feet then back at him. "...I'm no different from your average teenager either. I guess we can do any of those things you suggested."

LunaCrosby said:
"OK.. hmm... what's your favorite place to be when quietly thinking?" She asks.
"A place I like to go for quiet thinking? There's this waterfall in the forest, I really admire the beauty of the area, it's just relaxing and eases the mind. What about you?" Roman asked.

Roman said:
"A place I like to go for quiet thinking? There's this waterfall in the forest, I really admire the beauty of the area, it's just relaxing and eases the mind. What about you?" Roman asked.
"Usually sitting on my bed and looking out the window" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Usually sitting on my bed and looking out the window" she says.
"Heh... I guess I'm way different." Roman said chuckling.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal pointed to the front gate. "Off my property, I don't care if I seem like a bad mother, just go" she says before slamming the door shut @shortyshot8
William looked shocked "What the.....?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Im not very keen on being outside a lot... explains why I'm kinda pale" she says.

"I told you..." she said.
William clenched his fists so tight that blood spilled from them before he slammed his fist into the door "Dammit!!!"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura jumped "d-dont hurt y-yourself!" She says.
William growled "Sorry....It's just.....She's your damn mother! She's supposed to care even if she hates me!!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Im not very keen on being outside a lot... explains why I'm kinda pale" she says.

"I told you..." she said.
"I see..." Roman said with a nod. "Do you plan to come outside more often now?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
William clenched his fists so tight that blood spilled from them before he slammed his fist into the door "Dammit!!!"
A guard open the door with powerful magic stared down at William. "The mistress asked you to leave so I suggest you to leave" he says angerily

Mayyflower said:
A guard open the door with powerful magic stared down at William. "The mistress asked you to leave so I suggest you to leave" he says angerily
William looked at him "Fine.....Idiots....Every last one of them" He said as he began to walk away

shortyshot8 said:
William growled "Sorry....It's just.....She's your damn mother! She's supposed to care even if she hates me!!"
"I know but we can't change her decisions..." she says and uses her right hand to rub her left arm.

Roman said:
(( It's fine ))
Ayame thought for a moment before looking at her feet then back at him. "...I'm no different from your average teenager either. I guess we can do any of those things you suggested."
Everest pondered what they should so do for a moment before e decided he wanted some thing to eat so that's what he suggested, "I don't know, I'm feeling kinda hungry, you want to grab something to eat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back