• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He wouldn't allow it. Who says Akira needs his permission? (>u>) )))

[/QUOTE]
(Autumn would need his permission as William is her father xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "You sound silly when you say yay." She said before hugging him back. "I love you too... but I hope he doesn't kill you. He shouldn't if he doesn't want me angry at him."
shortyshot8 said:
Cam began to appear "Woah...Why did you call me?"
Taylor chuckled, "If I'm silly when I say 'yay' then I'm glad you called me silly." He said before looking at Cam. "I'm dead..."

SoulofTobi said:
((but seriously, i feel bad for anyone who fights your many or any sanctums @Fukushima Akira ))
(( You better. Those are some bad mama jammas ))

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "If I'm silly when I say 'yay' then I'm glad you called me silly." He said before looking at Cam. "I'm dead..."
Cam took one look around the room before his eyes glowed purple "Taylor.....We are going to have a little chat"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam took one look around the room before his eyes glowed purple "Taylor.....We are going to have a little chat"
"... I don't know about that. The last time I was alone with you... Stuff happened." Taylor said, looking down at the ground in embarrassment.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:

(( You better. Those are some bad mama jammas ))
shortyshot8 said:
"Why are you dead?" Celia asked and turned her head to look at Cam. "Oh hi daddy! What are you doing here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nah fuck that xD Autumn fighting Akira is gonna happen without his permission xD ))
(No)

Roman said:
"... I don't know about that. The last time I was alone with you... Stuff happened." Taylor said, looking down at the ground in embarrassment.
@WeirdPrincess
Cam sighed "Different kind of talk"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nah fuck that xD Autumn fighting Akira is gonna happen without his permission xD ))
1308977754001.jpg
1308977754001.jpg

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hooded man smirked and muttered a few words before it hit him. "Shadow Shift..." He said before he vanished and shifted into the shadows behind her. He then grabbed her by the neck, starting to choke her.
Autumn's eyes widened in surprise and she tried to pry his hands off of her neck, gasping for breath.

shortyshot8 said:
(Autumn would need his permission as William is her father xD )
((( Then Autumn'd be getting slaughtered, as Akira doesn't need William's permission to fight xDD )))

SoulofTobi said:
((but seriously, i feel bad for anyone who fights your many or any sanctums @Fukushima Akira ))
((( Akira subconsciously lowers his power to match his opponents. It's only in dire situations that Akira uses more power. He prefers to keep fights lasting longer. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked him in the eyes "Listen up"
Taylor nodded, "I'm listening man.... What is it?" He asked, hoping he wasn't gonna be tested or some weird stuff.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded and followed (KK)
(Sorry I took so long to reply... I was finishing up packing>.< also I will be gone for a week in a couple hours ;- ;)

Kagura walked up the sidewalk "I'm gonna be honest... im nervous" she sighs.

Roman said:
"Something like that. I'm an angel. I help with all the death that occurs and I take care of the souls that are trapped." Ayame explained.

Roman chuckled, "You have to be more specific. I'm known by many people." He said.
"His name is William I believe" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
(Sorry I took so long to reply... I was finishing up packing>.< also I will be gone for a week in a couple hours ;- ;)

Roman chuckled, "That's like... My younger brother. He's a very good friend. I'm glad he told you about me."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I'm listening man.... What is it?" He asked, hoping he wasn't gonna be tested or some weird stuff.
Cam sighed "Treat her well?"

LunaCrosby said:

William nodded "Yeah"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira kissed back, soon placing his hand onto Asuka's cheek and inserting his tongue. He thought to himself as he did so♅...
“ What is wrong with me? It's like my body's senses are heightened.. is this what it's like when I'm with my pair..? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed lightly and used her tongue to play with his. I still think kissing like this is weird... and strange but in a good way. Though I'll admit by body does feel weird... again... She thought before pulling out of the kiss.

LunaCrosby said:
"You and some other kid named Al" she says.
Roman sighed at the mention of Al. He then chuckled, "Child? I'm pretty sure we're older than you."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Treat her well?"

William nodded "Yeah"
Taylor smiled, "No problem, dad." He then blinked and rubbed his chin. "Is it alright if I call you that? Dad that is."

Roman said:
Roman sighed at the mention of Al. He then chuckled, "Child? I'm pretty sure we're older than you."

Taylor smiled, "No problem, dad." He then blinked and rubbed his chin. "Is it alright if I call you that? Dad that is."
Cam cringed "Sure I guess"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura put a finger over her mouth and messed with her lips.
William blinked "That nervous huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back