• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Alright! I need time to set up, plus I'm still finishing up the one I'm doing now, The Doors of Darkness. I might make a Prologue post if I find the time... By the wayyyyy WPPPP you owe me a reply...))
@WeirdPrincess
(I just noticed this....Dammit I wanted to use William xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and tilted her head, "What's that?"
Taylor dug through the pockets of his long blue coat before pulling out a small black box. "Heh... I wanted to know if you'd marry me?" He asked smiling, still on his knees like he was when he ran over to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he looked into her eyes and chuckled "you know, i wouldn't mind carrying on like this." he said softly.
Amaya smiled. "I would too" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
The figure finally appeared as the ghost of Marcus still hugging her
Sam tried to stop crying so she wouldn't seem weak. "Can you tell me what happen, I can't just sit here and cry" she says sadly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I would too" she says happily

Sam tried to stop crying so she wouldn't seem weak. "Can you tell me what happen, I can't just sit here and cry" she says sadly
He nodded "Yes...The real me...Al I mean....He asked Roman to kill him....Since he was the real me....When his heart stopped....So did mine"

Roman said:
Taylor dug through the pockets of his long blue coat before pulling out a small black box. "Heh... I wanted to know if you'd marry me?" He asked smiling, still on his knees like he was when he ran over to her.
(Mention him already >_>)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I promise I won't overdo anything. I'll try going to bed earlier." Asuka said with a smile before leaning up the rest of the way and kissing him.
...♅Akira kissed back, soon placing his hand onto Asuka's cheek and inserting his tongue. He thought to himself as he did so♅...

“ What is wrong with me? It's like my body's senses are heightened.. is this what it's like when I'm with my pair..? ”

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
He nodded "Yes...The real me...Al I mean....He asked Roman to kill him....Since he was the real me....When his heart stopped....So did mine"

(Mention him already >_>)
(( Wait up bruh >.> He wants to know if she'd marry him first ))

((Mmk! Lemme set some ground rules for the special dungeon sort of adventures... Because I want to make it interesting for viewers and... You know... Etc. etc.!))
Dungeon Rules:

1. Absolutely no godmodding... I cannot stress how much godmodding makes everything uninteresting.

2. You only get 3 continues in a dungeon. Once you die in a dungeon, you lose a continue. Once it hits zero, your character has officially died in the roleplay... Unless somebody brings you back to life xD

3. You may not take control of any of the bosses by force.(Most bosses are immune to mind control) If I say you successfully took over their mind, then you may control them.

If you do not like the rules, do not complain about them please... You do not HAVE to do these dungeons, these are only special things I do in the roleplay...

If you have any questions, just ask me :3
((( Shouldn't I get a say in this rule..? o,o )))

shortyshot8 said:
(I just noticed this....Dammit I wanted to use William xD )
((...You can. This specific journey has a different aspect than the last one... Well not really. This is how it would work. Each character will be tasked with defeating a different Rogue God. After all of them are defeated, I will explain what is next...))

Bosses to Defeat:

Rageki

Umi

Tempest

Scorch

Roman said:
Celia blinked a few times and stared at him before pushing herself out of her chair with a wide grin. "Really?! Of course I'll marry you! Why wouldn't I?"

tumblr_nq6rbl6MMP1qa94xto1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
(Fine......*Growls*)
(If he tries to hit Taylor in the face, you know I'm gonna block it right? Taylor DOES NOT like to be hit in the face. NO MATTER WHAT xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Shouldn't I get a say in this rule..? o,o )))

[/QUOTE]
(No xD )

Roman said:
(If he tries to hit Taylor in the face, you know I'm gonna block it right? Taylor DOES not like to be hit in the face. NO MATTER WHAT xD ))
(No but Cam is gonna send him to Hell (Not literally xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked a few times and stared at him before pushing herself out of her chair with a wide grin. "Really?! Of course I'll marry you! Why wouldn't I?"
tumblr_nq6rbl6MMP1qa94xto1_500.gif
Taylor jumped up, happily throwing a fist in the air, "Yay! She said yes!" He exclaimed before hugging her as tight as he could. "I love you so much, Celia." He said softly. "Only problem.... Cam... I think he may kill me now."

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Shouldn't I get a say in this rule..? o,o )))

[/QUOTE]
((Your right, sorry...))

Rules:

4. Akira is aloud to change these rules...

((Still, I'm pretty sure you could make it through any of my dungeons with just 3 continues... Autumn is going to make it with 2 continues left xD ))

((Your right, sorry...))
Rules:

4. Akira is aloud to change these rules...

((Still, I'm pretty sure you could make it through any of my dungeons with just 3 continues... Autumn is going to make it with 2 continues left xD ))
((( I was only kidding, it's your scenario, so it's your rules xD )))

The ice froze him in place briefly. He then jumped into the air and started charging a dark attack.
Hit Count: 450
Autumn the same attack that she had used with the serpent that ended up killing it.

tumblr_nqsfhnbVub1qf2huro1_500.gif

Roman said:
Taylor jumped up, happily throwing a fist in the air, "Yay! She said yes!" He exclaimed before hugging her as tight as he could. "I love you so much, Celia." He said softly. "Only problem.... Cam... I think he may kill me now."
@shortyshot8
Celia giggled, "You sound silly when you say yay." She said before hugging him back. "I love you too... but I hope he doesn't kill you. He shouldn't if he doesn't want me angry at him."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was only kidding, it's your scenario, so it's your rules xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh... Thanks man xD ))

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
Cam began to appear "Woah...Why did you call me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn the same attack that she had used with the serpent that ended up killing it.
tumblr_nqsfhnbVub1qf2huro1_500.gif
The hooded man smirked and muttered a few words before it hit him. "Shadow Shift..." He said before he vanished and shifted into the shadows behind her. He then grabbed her by the neck, starting to choke her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Autumn fighting Akira confirmed. )))

[/QUOTE]
(William would not allow that to happen xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back