• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Maybe he existed in the real world and because he was soooooooooooo addicted to anime's and manga' she got transported to this world)
((no, i already have some of it, i just need the juicy bits, but he finds out he's fake because, i, Tobi, tell him he is!))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Maybe he existed in the real world and because he was soooooooooooo addicted to anime's and manga' s he got transported to this world)
(( Didn't you have a character rejected because of that idea? ))

Roman said:
(( Didn't you have a character rejected because of that idea? ))
@TheBigBladeWolf

Where+is+your+god+now_887e12_3075893.jpg

Roman said:
"I'll explain to you later. Just know it's two owners for a very reasonable reason." Ayame said nodding her head.
Everest grinned and said "ok then... so what you doing for the rest of the day?"

((i think i'm either getting off for an hour, or the night, oh and @Fukushima Akira , the last two pages are almost all OOC, have fun~))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head and deepened the kiss a little
Ayen pressed in more and tilted his head as well before sliding his tongue into her mouth.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's facial expression turned from confusion to worry as Asuka finished talking. He replied, pulling her closer subconsciously♅...
“ Are you sure you're okay? I don't want you to cover anything up that could be important to your health.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I've just been staying up later at night making potions and it leaves me really tired during the day. Other then that, I'm fine really. It's nothing to worry about." Asuka said as she looked up at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've just been staying up later at night making potions and it leaves me really tired during the day. Other then that, I'm fine really. It's nothing to worry about." Asuka said as she looked up at him.
...♅Akira smiled and replied, leaning in as he went to kiss her♅...

“ Okay~ Just try not to overdo it~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
((i think i'm either getting off for an hour, or the night, oh and @Fukushima Akira , the last two pages are almost all OOC, have fun~))

Ayen pressed in more and tilted his head as well before sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Amaya did the same, sliding her tongue into his mouth

Roman said:
Taylor burst through the classroom door. He spotted Celia and smiled happily before running over to her and dropping to his knees tiredly when he made over to her. "Celia... "
Celia opened her eyes and looked at him, "Hi Taylor!"

(@Nonalaka You owe me a reply)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin

wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan

fod nust hon zindro zaan

Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Huzrah nu, kul do od, wah aan bok lingrah vod

Ahrk fin tey, boziik fun, do fin gein!

Wo lost fron wah ney dov

ahrk fin reyliik do jul

voth aan suleyk wah ronit faal krein

Ahrk fin kel lost prodah,

Do ved viing ko fin krah,

Tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundein!

Alduin, feyn do jun,

kruziik vokun staadnau,

voth aan bahlok wah diivon fin lein!

Nuz aan sul, fent alok,

fod fin vul dovah nok,

fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz!

Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot!

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin

naal ok zin los vahriin

wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan

fod nust hon zindro zaan

Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
(Not even close to related to the RP Please refrain from posting like this again @Fukushima Akira Would you be kind enough to take this post down?)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan into the kiss
Ayen freed his hands as he continued to kiss her and used them to grab and move Amaya over top of him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen freed his hands as he continued to kiss her and used them to grab and move Amaya over top of him.
Amaya sat on his chest and leaned down and continued to kiss him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back