• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana laughed at him and nodded "yes you and your sister carry the power of a demon fox" she said softly to him as she watched him with a smile as Ara clung to satoshi to keep her self from falling down

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi blinked, "A what? A demon fox? M-mom... Is that good?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes or at least Hayate would explain.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn had on chest armor, so it didn't even hurt her. She sighed as he vanished, "Hiding now are we?" She asked as her blade glowed bright yellow, lighting up a small area around her. She smirked and swung her blade, "Are you scared? Or are you a coward?"
tumblr_nnp4hwflLl1rrgzpmo1_500.gif
Suddenly she was slashed over and over from behind as he got on top of her. "Or I was using the shadows to my advantage..." He said.

Roman said:
Satoshi blinked, "A what? A demon fox? M-mom... Is that good?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes or at least Hayate would explain.
thana laughed at him before looking at hayate then looked back to satoshi "well in a way having a demon fox is better than the ability to kill anything or anyone" she said to him truthfully to him

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Suddenly she was slashed over and over from behind as he got on top of her. "Or I was using the shadows to my advantage..." He said.
Autumn staggered forward a little, "What is this? A game of hide and go seek I'm guessing." She said before charging up her sword and firing an electric attack at him.

SoulofTobi said:
((
tumblr_nkiactU21I1qe8hc0o2_540.gif
))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn staggered forward a little, "What is this? A game of hide and go seek I'm guessing." She said before charging up her sword and firing an electric attack at him.

((
tumblr_nkiactU21I1qe8hc0o2_540.gif
))
The man wasn't ready for a electric attack. He staggered back and went for a cloning attack as 3 of him appeared again.

Hit Count: 477

Roman said:
Ayame patted his head, "Well you're new here." She said softly. "I happen to live with ahlaf Sanctum. Being only half, he's pretty strong himself." She explained. "Now if he's strong, just imagine how strong a full Sanctum is. I'll take you to meet him one day." Ayame said. "The half one that is..." she added.
Everest slightly surprised that she just patted his head, replied, "ya, meeting them sounds fun, and I don't doubt they are strong, but its still only a case of true until proven false... as for imagining a full sanctums strength, why do I get the feeling that a fight between two of them would be like a little kid argument with explosions"

mimicking a pair of little kids voices he had an exemplary argument with himself,

"I'm gonna erase your existence..."

"No you aren't,"

"Yes I am,"

"No you aren't,"

"Yes I am,"

"ect, ect, ect..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana laughed at him before looking at hayate then looked back to satoshi "well in a way having a demon fox is better than the ability to kill anything or anyone" she said to him truthfully to him

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi nodded, "Okay mother...." he said walking out of the room. He then called back to them, "Dad will be training me, right?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at Asuka and spoke♅...
“Are you still tired? ”

[/QUOTE]
"A little bit, yeah." Asuka said as she closed her eyes.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man wasn't ready for a electric attack. He staggered back and went for a cloning attack as 3 of him appeared again.
Hit Count: 477
Autumn frowned before slashing through two of the clones.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn frowned before slashing through two of the clones.
While she was distracted by the clones, he slashed her across the face then fired a dark fireball straight at her.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest slightly surprised that she just patted his head, replied, "ya, meeting them sounds fun, and I don't doubt they are strong, but its still only a case of true until proven false... as for imagining a full sanctums strength, why do I get the feeling that a fight between two of them would be like a little kid argument with explosions"
mimicking a pair of little kids voices he had an exemplary argument with himself,

"I'm gonna erase your existence..."

"No you aren't,"

"Yes I am,"

"No you aren't,"

"Yes I am,"

"ect, ect, ect..."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame sighed and shook her head, "I like you. Mainly because you're cute and nice. But also because you're funny." She said laughing a little at his Sanctum joke. "If he likes you, maybe you can stay in the mansion with the rest of us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back