• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hooded man growled. "ENOUGH TALK! ... Let's finish this..." He muttered before 1 of him, became 3 of him.
Autumn blinked and looked between the three before slashing at one of them.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked and looked between the three before slashing at one of them.
It was a fake version of him. The real one slashed at her back and sent her skidding across the ground. "You sure are dumb and pathetic. You need to be smarter and faster than that to defeat me." He said with a smirk under his hood.

??? Hit Count: 500

Roman said:
Ayame chuckled, "Well everyone experiences sexual desires so what's the point of it? Plus there isn't a heaven or hell to go to if you die so you aren't really punished unless the grim reaper gets to you. How do manage to destroy them? Probably those weirdos... Sanctums I believe... "
Everest laughed and said "well that's a rather blunt way of putting it, all be it accurate... as for sanctums, I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out what you mean by that."

It was a fake version of him. The real one slashed at her back and sent her skidding across the ground. "You sure are dumb and pathetic. You need to be smarter and faster than that to defeat me." He said with a smirk under his hood.
??? Hit Count: 500
Autumn gritted her teeth and turned around, "Fuck off. How am I suppose to know which one was the real you?" She growled before rushing towards him and slashing at his chest.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed and said "well that's a rather blunt way of putting it, all be it accurate... as for sanctums, I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out what you mean by that."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame smiled, "I'm not one for auger coating so I'll make t as blunt or real as possible." She said laughing a little. "Don't worry, Sanctums are just the strongest beings in the universe..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn gritted her teeth and turned around, "Fuck off. How am I suppose to know which one was the real you?" She growled before rushing towards him and slashing at his chest.
It was another shadow. The real one kicked from behind, laughing. "I'm way faster than you, you should just give up. My power surpasses yours by far..." He said.

It was another shadow. The real one kicked from behind, laughing. "I'm way faster than you, you should just give up. My power surpasses yours by far..." He said.
"I'm not giving up." Autumn growled and spun around to face him. "You're just using really dirty tricks..." She muttered before holding her hand out and freezing his body over.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not giving up." Autumn growled and spun around to face him. "You're just using really dirty tricks..." She muttered before holding her hand out and freezing his body over.
The man growled a bit as his body froze over. Suddenly, the ice started cracking and he broke the ice, a bit angry. "People like you make me sick." He muttered before he slashed her from the front before vanishing into the shadows. It was extremely dark around her. He was barely visible, but Autumn would be able to see him moving in the shadows.

Hit Count: 497

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked into both of his eyes and smiled a little
Ayen smiled back at her then licked his lips "Mmm, delicious~" he whispered playfully.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, placing his cheek onto the top of her head and closing his eyes♅...

“ I'm glad~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled and snuggled into him, "I'm surprised you're actually comfortable... considering your body build and all." She said quietly as her eyes watched the screen of her TV.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and snuggled into him, "I'm surprised you're actually comfortable... considering your body build and all." She said quietly as her eyes watched the screen of her TV.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked at the screen♅...

“ Everyone is different, I suppose~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked at the screen♅...
“ Everyone is different, I suppose~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(( She doesn't know the muscular characters are comfy >.> xD ))

Roman said:
Ayame smiled, "I'm not one for auger coating so I'll make t as blunt or real as possible." She said laughing a little. "Don't worry, Sanctums are just the strongest beings in the universe..."
Everest grinned and said, "Oh joy... that's comforting..." then as an after thought he added, "but how do you know they are the strongest? I mean that's a case of true until proven false, they are the strongest being currently known I believe would be a better wording..."

((not putting that out as a challenge, just as a philosophical input.))

The man growled a bit as his body froze over. Suddenly, the ice started cracking and he broke the ice, a bit angry. "People like you make me sick." He muttered before he slashed her from the front before vanishing into the shadows. It was extremely dark around her. He was barely visible, but Autumn would be able to see him moving in the shadows.
Hit Count: 497
Autumn had on chest armor, so it didn't even hurt her. She sighed as he vanished, "Hiding now are we?" She asked as her blade glowed bright yellow, lighting up a small area around her. She smirked and swung her blade, "Are you scared? Or are you a coward?"

tumblr_nnp4hwflLl1rrgzpmo1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Zuji lowered his head "Then cherish every moment until that time" he paused briefly "No fate is definite, fate can be changed...In my opinion anyway" he continued as Euloria stirred a little in her sleep, mumbling lightly.
daniel just nodded as he slipped his arms around euloria "im going to hate the day that i lose all thought and kill everything i can" he said softly as he pet eulorias head softly

Roman said:
Satoshi looked at her with a look that showed he was interested. He then got excited and began talking.
"Cool! What about dad? Do we get any cool powers from him?!" He asked.

tumblr_magqliZ1lE1rgk3mao1_250.gif
thana laughed at him and nodded "yes you and your sister carry the power of a demon fox" she said softly to him as she watched him with a smile as Ara clung to satoshi to keep her self from falling down

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and said, "Oh joy... that's comforting..." then as an after thought he added, "but how do you know they are the strongest? I mean that's a case of true until proven false, they are the strongest being currently known I believe would be a better wording..."
((not putting that out as a challenge, just as a philosophical input.))

[/QUOTE]
Ayame patted his head, "Well you're new here." She said softly. "I happen to live with ahlaf Sanctum. Being only half, he's pretty strong himself." She explained. "Now if he's strong, just imagine how strong a full Sanctum is. I'll take you to meet him one day." Ayame said. "The half one that is..." she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back