• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Satoshi nodded, "Okay mother...." he said walking out of the room. He then called back to them, "Dad will be training me, right?"
"if you want him to but thats only if your sister will let you" thana said as she watched Ara walk after satoshi as fast as she could

TheRebelliousDragon said:
While she was distracted by the clones, he slashed her across the face then fired a dark fireball straight at her.
Autumn hissed in pain and held her face with one hand before jumping out of the way of the fireball. "Damn..." She growled before charging an ice attack and vanishing, soon appearing behind him and slashing his back a few times. The places she hit froze over.

tumblr_mzelobAt5x1s2z0myo1_400.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn hissed in pain and held her face with one hand before jumping out of the way of the fireball. "Damn..." She growled before charging an ice attack and vanishing, soon appearing behind him and slashing his back a few times. The places she hit froze over.
tumblr_mzelobAt5x1s2z0myo1_400.gif
The ice froze him in place briefly. He then jumped into the air and started charging a dark attack.

Hit Count: 450

WeirdPrincess said:
"A little bit, yeah." Asuka said as she closed her eyes.
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka, soon replying as a confused facial expression formed♅...

“ But didn't you just sleep? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"if you want him to but thats only if your sister will let you" thana said as she watched Ara walk after satoshi as fast as she could

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi smiled at Thana and nodded, "Well I'll have to see." He said, grabbing her hand and taking her to play. Hayate blinked, "He wants me to train him!! He doesn't hate me after all!"

Roman said:
Ayame sighed and shook her head, "I like you. Mainly because you're cute and nice. But also because you're funny." She said laughing a little at his Sanctum joke. "If he likes you, maybe you can stay in the mansion with the rest of us."
Grinning Everest said in a slightly sarcastic voice, "Hey a girl called me cute. Go me." Then he said in a slightly more serious voice, "I don't know about moving into your guys mansion though... I can be really loud... for example the Tunguska meteor exploded somewhere between 5-10 km above the earth, and was recorded at around 315 decibels and is often acknowledged as the loudest noise to have occurred. Ya, I've tested this, but with the less than %0.01 of %0.01 of my full volume, I can easily out do that by about 100,000 times as loud... If I really tried, I could probably rupture every single eardrum on this planet... Granted, everybody around me would probably die (death will occur at noises somewhere above 180 decibels.) and I'm against killing, but trust me when I say I say iii loud, I mean it.. and that's nothing to say how loud I play the guitar in my free time... Damn though... living in a mansion sounds sweet..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka, soon replying as a confused facial expression formed♅...
“ But didn't you just sleep? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded her head, "It was more of a nap if you ask me. I've been getting really tired recently but I should be fine."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning Everest said in a slightly sarcastic voice, "Hey a girl called me cute. Go me." Then he said in a slightly more serious voice, "I don't know about moving into your guys mansion though... I can be really loud... for example the Tunguska meteor exploded somewhere between 5-10 km above the earth, and was recorded at around 315 decibels and is often acknowledged as the loudest noise to have occurred. Ya, I've tested this, but with the less than %0.01 of %0.01 of my full volume, I can easily out do that by about 100,000 times as loud... If I really tried, I could probably rupture every single eardrum on this planet... Granted, everybody around me would probably die (death will occur at noises somewhere above 180 decibels.) and I'm against killing, but trust me when I say I say iii loud, I mean it.. and that's nothing to say how loud I play the guitar in my free time... Damn though... living in a mansion sounds sweet..."

[/QUOTE]
"Well we have sound proof rooms I believe.... Want one of those?" Ayame asked. "It's just if he likes you though. He is the head of the house after all... At least one of the two."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded her head, "It was more of a nap if you ask me. I've been getting really tired recently but I should be fine."
...♅Akira's facial expression turned from confusion to worry as Asuka finished talking. He replied, pulling her closer subconsciously♅...

“ Are you sure you're okay? I don't want you to cover anything up that could be important to your health.. ”

The sun was setting and it was starting to get dark. Celia sat in her classroom by herself, the others had already left and she wanted to stay behind for club activities. Sitting at her desk and put her head in her hands, closing her eyes and soon swaying a little with a smile on her face.

tumblr_nnpi9a5nA71unbsixo1_540.gif

@Roman

Ten

Location:Mizuki's House Interacting:No one Action:Doing stuff in the house

Ten sighed as he folded the newspaper,He stood up from the chair and scratched his head He slowly opened the glass door and went inside the house again Ahhhh when is Mizuki coming,I'm hungry Ten said as walked around the house looking inside every room

WeirdPrincess said:
The sun was setting and it was starting to get dark. Celia sat in her classroom by herself, the others had already left and she wanted to stay behind for club activities. Sitting at her desk and put her head in her hands, closing her eyes and soon swaying a little with a smile on her face.
tumblr_nnpi9a5nA71unbsixo1_540.gif

@Roman
Taylor burst through the classroom door. He spotted Celia and smiled happily before running over to her and dropping to his knees tiredly when he made over to her. "Celia... "

Roman said:
"Well we have sound proof rooms I believe.... Want one of those?" Ayame asked. "It's just if he likes you though. He is the head of the house after all... At least one of the two."
Everest laughed before saying "Don't worry, the only times I ever really go over 135dB is if I'm fighting... granted with what I've heard of the occupants so far, I may end up doing that quite often, but I try to avoid it. Still though, as you said it all depends on how well said owner.... wait two of them? you know what, I'm not even going to worry about it until I have to...."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed before saying "Don't worry, the only times I ever really go over 135dB is if I'm fighting... granted with what I've heard of the occupants so far, I may end up doing that quite often, but I try to avoid it. Still though, as you said it all depends on how well said owner.... wait two of them? you know what, I'm not even going to worry about it until I have to...."

[/QUOTE]
"I'll explain to you later. Just know it's two owners for a very reasonable reason." Ayame said nodding her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back