• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and said "ok then... so what you doing for the rest of the day?"

[/QUOTE]
"I normally rest, but if you wanna hang out, then we can." Ayame said smiling lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia opened her eyes and looked at him, "Hi Taylor!"
Taylor chuckled and looked up at her, "H-hey Celia... You don't have the slightest idea what I went through to find you today..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, leaning in as he went to kiss her♅...
“ Okay~ Just try not to overdo it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I promise I won't overdo anything. I'll try going to bed earlier." Asuka said with a smile before leaning up the rest of the way and kissing him.

Jesters Court](( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] waiting on your response...))
(( Sorry man, took a quick nap to regain my ability to write xD ))

((I have decided to start a second adventure in the near future because I thought doing the first was fun! The next one has to do with the Exceed Dimension. If you feel like participating, let me know :3))

shortyshot8 said:
An icy embrace wrapped around Sam as if something was hugging her
Sam got the chills, the hair on her arms stood up, goosebumps. She didn't move though. "I-I told myself I wasn't gonna cry anymore.." She said most likely to herself.

Mayyflower said:
Sam got the chills, the hair on her arms stood up, goosebumps. She didn't move though. "I-I told myself I wasn't gonna cry anymore.." She said most likely to herself.
A voice rung in her head "I love you...." The voice sounding like Marcus's

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and looked up at her, "H-hey Celia... You don't have the slightest idea what I went through to find you today..."
"Really? I've mostly been at school, doing work and club stuff." Celia said with a smile. "What did you need? Since you've been looking for me the whole day."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I have decided to start a second adventure in the near future because I thought doing the first was fun! The next one has to do with the Exceed Dimension. If you feel like participating, let me know :3))
(I wanna participate)

Roman said:
"I normally rest, but if you wanna hang out, then we can." Ayame said smiling lightly.
Everest grinned and said in a semi sarcastic tone "hmmm..... Hang out with a cute girl for some time, or go home and be a sad unsociable sop... I wonder which I'll choose." then still grinning he points at Ayame and said "Ya, that was a pretty easy choice."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rested against the bed while breathing heavily as well and smiling up at her.
Amaya pressed her forehead into his

shortyshot8 said:
A voice rung in her head "I love you...." The voice sounding like Marcus's
Sam lifted her head and leaned it against the wall before wiping tears away. "I love you too" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled as he looked into her eyes and chuckled "you know, i wouldn't mind carrying on like this." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? I've mostly been at school, doing work and club stuff." Celia said with a smile. "What did you need? Since you've been looking for me the whole day."
Taylor smiled, "Well, I wanted to ask you a very important question. A very very important question."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and said in a semi sarcastic tone "hmmm..... Hang out with a cute girl for some time, or go home and be a sad unsociable sop... I wonder which I'll choose." then still grinning he points at Ayame and said "Ya, that was a pretty easy choice."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame blinked and blushed a little, "Heh... He thinks I'm cute." She said to herself. "Alright, well let's have fun." She said happily. "What are things that you like to do? I'm up for anything fun."

Mayyflower said:

Sam lifted her head and leaned it against the wall before wiping tears away. "I love you too" she says softly
The figure finally appeared as the ghost of Marcus still hugging her

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(I wanna participate)
((Mmk! Lemme set some ground rules for the special dungeon sort of adventures... Because I want to make it interesting for viewers and... You know... Etc. etc.!))

Dungeon Rules:

1. Absolutely no godmodding... I cannot stress how much godmodding makes everything uninteresting.

2. You only get 3 continues in a dungeon. Once you die in a dungeon, you lose a continue. Once it hits zero, your character has officially died in the roleplay... Unless somebody brings you back to life xD

3. You may not take control of any of the bosses by force.(Most bosses are immune to mind control) If I say you successfully took over their mind, then you may control them.

If you do not like the rules, do not complain about them please... You do not HAVE to do these dungeons, these are only special things I do in the roleplay...

If you have any questions, just ask me :3

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Well, I wanted to ask you a very important question. A very very important question."
Ayame blinked and blushed a little, "Heh... He thinks I'm cute." She said to herself. "Alright, well let's have fun." She said happily. "What are things that you like to do? I'm up for anything fun."
Celia blinked and tilted her head, "What's that?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Mmk! Lemme set some ground rules for the special dungeon sort of adventures... Because I want to make it interesting for viewers and... You know... Etc. etc.!))
Dungeon Rules:

1. Absolutely no godmodding... I cannot stress how much godmodding makes everything uninteresting.

2. You only get 3 continues in a dungeon. Once you die in a dungeon, you lose a continue. Once it hits zero, your character has officially died in the roleplay... Unless somebody brings you back to life xD

3. You may not take control of any of the bosses by force.(Most bosses are immune to mind control) If I say you successfully took over their mind, then you may control them.

If you do not like the rules, do not complain about them please... You do not HAVE to do these dungeons, these are only special things I do in the roleplay...

If you have any questions, just ask me :3
(Yes Sir!,I will follow the rules)

(I'm gonna use Kiri for this)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Yes Sir!,I will follow the rules)
(I'm gonna use Kiri for this)
((Alright! I need time to set up, plus I'm still finishing up the one I'm doing now, The Doors of Darkness. I might make a Prologue post if I find the time... By the wayyyyy WPPPP you owe me a reply...))

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back