• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Don't eve-" she was then pulled in still feeling a bit dazed before suddenly feeling him place his lips on hers, smiling into the kiss a little.
Roland kept the kiss going till they surfaced then he pulled away "i learned that by watching one of my cousins." he said with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
(Both of which are dead....Wait...Is Tyler dead??? I never see him anymore)

Wanderer nodded "I see...Though I have the thoughts of endless years"
Rini looked at him in a confused manner "Thoughts of endless years? Like what?" Rini asked. "Oh, so you have the spirits memories now?" Yuna asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay!" Asuka said before leaned part of her body on to his and sighing happily. "This is so much better."
...♅Akira smiled and lowered his arm, wrapping it around her farthest shoulder as if he was half hugging her. He replied♅...

“ How's that?~”

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked at him in a confused manner "Thoughts of endless years? Like what?" Rini asked. "Oh, so you have the spirits memories now?" Yuna asked.
Wanderer nodded "Yeah I guess so"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland kept the kiss going till they surfaced then he pulled away "i learned that by watching one of my cousins." he said with a chuckle.
Dakota blinked a few times before giggling "Well, I wasn't expecting that" she said before listening to his words "Oh, I see"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The elevator seemed to take her to the Pillar Room. The Blue Stone was now glowing.
Autumn took the stone out of her pocket and exited the elevator into the Pillar Room. She placed the blue stone into the ground beside the others.

(( Anyone else free? I got more of them free characters xD ))

Roman said:
"If you were trapped, I'd been helped you and took you to your rightful place." Ayame said laughing a little. "Unless you wanna feel trapped, I have other ways." She joked.
Laughing, Everest started to cough on his cigarette before finally dropping it and grinding it out, after which he replied still laughing, "Is an angel even allowed to say that? I mean seriously, that's one hell of a suggestion from a heavenly being."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times before giggling "Well, I wasn't expecting that" she said before listening to his words "Oh, I see"
Roland chuckled "yeah, i think i said this before, but they were and probably still are a bunch of ladies mans, or would it be men?" he said rubbing his chin on the last part.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn took the stone out of her pocket and exited the elevator into the Pillar Room. She placed the blue stone into the ground beside the others.
The stone's all of a sudden bursted with power, each erupting with a different color of light. The final set of letters on the main pillar started glowing blue. They then all turned white as the pillar went under the floor now, turning like a key. The large metal doors are now unlocked.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Laughing, Everest started to cough on his cigarette before finally dropping it and grinding it out, after which he replied still laughing, "Is an angel even allowed to say that? I mean seriously, that's one hell of a suggestion from a heavenly being."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame laughed herself, "Long as I do good I'm fine. Besides two of my angel friends are dating goddesses. They're like our freaking bosses!" She exclaimed. "Also, there is no heaven or hell now... They were both destroyed..." she added in a somewhat saddened tone.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Yeah I guess so"
"....but not your own?" Yuna asked as she looked over at him. "Or do you have any even?, do you have your own spirit and presence? Or...If those inside you were to leave or move on or well, what would happen to you?" She asked as the two sisters sat there, genuinely interested in what exactly this person was.

Nonalaka said:
"....but not your own?" Yuna asked as she looked over at him. "Or do you have any even?, do you have your own spirit and presence? Or...If those inside you were to leave or move on or well, what would happen to you?" She asked as the two sisters sat there, genuinely interested in what exactly this person was.
Wanderer looked down "I suppose.....I would die....But there is another legend....That there was one who could actually survive it"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "yeah, i think i said this before, but they were and probably still are a bunch of ladies mans, or would it be men?" he said rubbing his chin on the last part.
She giggled "Yes, you did, and it would be ladies men I'm pretty sure." She said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and lowered his arm, wrapping it around her farthest shoulder as if he was half hugging her. He replied♅...
“ How's that?~”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, "Perfect. I'm comfortable now." She said happily before thinking, and not as embarrassed as before... thankfully.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked down "I suppose.....I would die....But there is another legend....That there was one who could actually survive it"
Rini frowned, "poor you!" She said before looking at him "What if you can survive too? Just like the other one?"

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Yes, you did, and it would be ladies men I'm pretty sure." She said with a nod.
Roland smiled "well, needless to say, i learned some stuff from them..." he said looking to the side

Nonalaka said:
Rini frowned, "poor you!" She said before looking at him "What if you can survive too? Just like the other one?"
Wanderer sighed "It's just a stupid legend..."

Roman said:
Ayame laughed herself, "Long as I do good I'm fine. Besides two of my angel friends are dating goddesses. They're like our freaking bosses!" She exclaimed. "Also, there is no heaven or hell now... They were both destroyed..." she added in a somewhat saddened tone.
Still grinning Everest replied "Seriously? Whatever happened to the sin called lust? Also, how the hell do you manage to destroy both Heaven AND Hell? Also, where do all the dead people go now?... that was a lot of also's..."

The stone's all of a sudden bursted with power, each erupting with a different color of light. The final set of letters on the main pillar started glowing blue. They then all turned white as the pillar went under the floor now, turning like a key. The large metal doors are now unlocked.
Autumn took a deep breath before muttering, "I need something to eat before I go inside." She manifested a bowl of food and chopsticks in her hand before rapidly picking up the pieces of meat and eating it. "Alright I'm good!" She said happily after finishing the food and smiled brightly.

tumblr_njzax6s9jZ1rm9u2oo1_500.gif

Autumn then walked up to the large metal doors and pushed them open before walking inside.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Still grinning Everest replied "Seriously? Whatever happened to the sin called lust? Also, how the hell do you manage to destroy both Heaven AND Hell? Also, where do all the dead people go now?... that was a lot of also's..."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame chuckled, "Well everyone experiences sexual desires so what's the point of it? Plus there isn't a heaven or hell to go to if you die so you aren't really punished unless the grim reaper gets to you. How do manage to destroy them? Probably those weirdos... Sanctums I believe... "

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, needless to say, i learned some stuff from them..." he said looking to the side
Dakota tilted her head as she noticed his gaze move off to the side "Learned some stuff?"

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer sighed "It's just a stupid legend..."
Rini frowned "Well how does the stupid Legend go? Do you know the story? She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn took a deep breath before muttering, "I need something to eat before I go inside." She manifested a bowl of food and chopsticks in her hand before rapidly picking up the pieces of meat and eating it. "Alright I'm good!" She said happily after finishing the food and smiled brightly.
tumblr_njzax6s9jZ1rm9u2oo1_500.gif

Autumn then walked up to the large metal doors and pushed them open before walking inside.
(( xD Perfect XDDDDDDD))

She arrived in strange room. It seemed to be the only room with light in it. A man sat on the far side.

darksouls2dlc2-4.jpg

"So YOURRRRRR the one who's been destroying my dark army... I don't mean to be rude, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you for that... I worked really hard to make all these idiots confused beyond belief. The confusion would lead to chaos, thus creating the Chaos Kin..." He said. The man was in a cloak. He got up and walked towards her, soon manifesting strange blades. "End of the line... Girly."

[media]

[/media]

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head as she noticed his gaze move off to the side "Learned some stuff?"
Rini frowned "Well how does the stupid Legend go? Do you know the story? She asked.
Wanderer nodded "Supposedly there was a man who took multiple souls into his body....This man released them into the world and survived by the help of MANY healers"

(( xD Perfect XDDDDDDD))
She arrived in strange room. It seemed to be the only room with light in it. A man sat on the far side.

darksouls2dlc2-4.jpg

"So YOURRRRRR the one who's been destroying my dark army... I don't mean to be rude, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you for that... I worked really hard to make all these idiots confused beyond belief. The confusion would lead to chaos, thus creating the Chaos Kin..." He said. The man was in a cloak. He got up and walked towards her, soon manifesting strange blades. "End of the line... Girly."

[media]

[/media]
(It's Sir Alonne.....WTF)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back