• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira manifested a large blanket over them both, soon lifting his arm and talking♅...
“ You can lean against me, my body'll heat you up~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Okay!" Asuka said before leaned part of her body on to his and sighing happily. "This is so much better."

Roman said:
"Something like that. I'm an angel. I help with all the death that occurs and I take care of the souls that are trapped." Ayame explained.

Roman chuckled, "You have to be more specific. I'm known by many people." He said.
Everest grinned, before giving her a sarcastic suspicious glare and saying in a sarcastic voice "Just don't be getting any ideas over there girly, I'm fine right where I'm at and don't feel trapped at all."

Nonalaka said:
"This is wanderer, he's a little lost right now so he'll be staying with us, okay?" Yuna said as she looked at rini.
Rini nodded before looking at him and tilting her head "Wanderer is a weird name" she said as she continued to look at him.
Wanderer nodded "Indeed it is....But what else would I be known as?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i wasn't sure what word i was looking for..." he said before smiling and splashing her.
Dakota giggled as she put her arm up to block the splash before splashing back "Oh okay, I thought you thought I was actually upset or something."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus nodded. "I am... You now only have one more job left... To remove the darkness and free the light that has been held captive..." He said softly. "Your going to do great."
"Right! I can do this, no problem. Remove the darkness, free the light and save mom." Autumn raised up a fist and held it in front of her. "I hope so... wouldn't want to fail both of you guys by dying."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned, before giving her a sarcastic suspicious glare and saying in a sarcastic voice "Just don't be getting any ideas over there girly, I'm fine right where I'm at and don't feel trapped at all."

[/QUOTE]
"If you were trapped, I'd been helped you and took you to your rightful place." Ayame said laughing a little. "Unless you wanna feel trapped, I have other ways." She joked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as she put her arm up to block the splash before splashing back "Oh okay, I thought you thought I was actually upset or something."
Roland laughed "if i thought you were upset i'd have to use some of that charm you tell me i have so much of~" he said as he grabbed her hand then fell backwards into the water.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right! I can do this, no problem. Remove the darkness, free the light and save mom." Autumn raised up a fist and held it in front of her. "I hope so... wouldn't want to fail both of you guys by dying."
Atticus nodded as he vanished. "I love you Autumn..." He said softly before his soul was given to Autumn in the form of a small ball of light.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Indeed it is....But what else would I be known as?"
Rini shrugged "If I think of a better name I'll tell you!" Yuna nodded as she let rini talk. "So, mister Wanderer, how old are you?" Rini asked curiously as she sat forward on the chair a bit, Yuna had moved to the kitchen to clean her plate.

Atticus nodded as he vanished. "I love you Autumn..." He said softly before his soul was given to Autumn in the form of a small ball of light.
(She has a boyfriend >_>)

Nonalaka said:
Rini shrugged "If I think of a better name I'll tell you!" Yuna nodded as she let rini talk. "So, mister Wanderer, how old are you?" Rini asked curiously as she sat forward on the chair a bit, Yuna had moved to the kitchen to clean her plate.
Wanderer smiled "12 I believe" He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "if i thought you were upset i'd have to use some of that charm you tell me i have so much of~" he said as he grabbed her hand then fell backwards into the water.
Dakota gigged as he fell back trying not to fall herself from him grabbing her hand "I wouldnt tell you if I didn't think it were true"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota gigged as he fell back trying not to fall herself from him grabbing her hand "I wouldn't tell you if I didn't think it were true"
Roland gave her a tug so she'd follow him in, then once under water he kissed her.

Nonalaka said:
Rini huffed "I thought I wouldn't be the youngest in the house anymore....oh well" she giggled " I am 11" she said with a nod as Yuna made her way back to sit beside Rini.

(Yeah, but he was the father of Tyler and Dex xD )
(Both of which are dead....Wait...Is Tyler dead??? I never see him anymore)

Nonalaka said:
Rini huffed "I thought I wouldn't be the youngest in the house anymore....oh well" she giggled " I am 11" she said with a nod as Yuna made her way back to sit beside Rini.
Wanderer nodded "I see...Though I have the thoughts of endless years"

shortyshot8 said:
(Both of which are dead....Wait...Is Tyler dead??? I never see him anymore)

Wanderer nodded "I see...Though I have the thoughts of endless years"
((Nobody interacts with Tyler anymore... He's on vacation ._.))

"You just had to add to the sentimental moment didn't you?" Autumn joked after he vanished before a few tears rolled down her cheeks. "Yeah... I love you too Atticus, even though I knew you for a short amount of time." She said softly before making her way to the elevator and going inside, soon pushing the button to go to the top. "Let's do this, no more crying. I'm putting an end to this thing."

((Nobody interacts with Tyler anymore... He's on vacation ._.))
(I wanna have William talk to him xD Can you believe William was almost Tyler's father in law?)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland gave her a tug so she'd follow him in, then once under water he kissed her.
"Don't eve-" she was then pulled in still feeling a bit dazed before suddenly feeling him place his lips on hers, smiling into the kiss a little.

shortyshot8 said:
(I wanna have William talk to him xD Can you believe William was almost Tyler's father in law?)
((...Nope xD Tyler is gonna marry Liara when Daniel gets back :3))

WeirdPrincess said:
"You just had to add to the sentimental moment didn't you?" Autumn joked after he vanished before a few tears rolled down her cheeks. "Yeah... I love you too Atticus, even though I knew you for a short amount of time." She said softly before making her way to the elevator and going inside, soon pushing the button to go to the top. "Let's do this, no more crying. I'm putting an end to this thing."
The elevator seemed to take her to the Pillar Room. The Blue Stone was now glowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back