• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Truthfully, you were the most badass member. Leader to I believe... I can't remember though... It was you or someone was leading from the shadows.... Brain fart... ))
((yeah, it was me, i posed as Madara, posing as Tobi, and they bought it.....))

Nonalaka said:
"....A painful one? Or do memories just seem to hurt when they are triggered" she asked curiously "I guess I'm asking questions you can't answer yourself, sorry" she chuckled as her ears wiggled a bit.
Wanderer poked her ear "Woah..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, his smile remaining♅...
“ I could see that~ Why don't you come over here and we'll.. what's it called again..? ‘Snuggle?’~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"U-Um..." Asuka blushed more and bit her lower lip. "I-I guess I can... come closer." She said and sat up before moving herself closer to Akira.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and carried her bridal style "just like a newly wed." he joked as he continued walking toward the water.
Dakota blinked a few times before she giggled a bit at his words As they reached the water

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times before she giggled a bit at his words As they reached the water
Roland jumped into the water once it reached his stomach and laughed as they both ended up completely soaked.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed at that before saying, "Honestly? I have no bloody idea. The first thing I ever saw and heard was the last 30 seconds of a Beethoven concert, looking exactly as I do now (albeit the clothes), knowing basically everything I would need to know to act according to the age and survive, knowing how to use my abilities perfectly, and a bunch of other stuff. I mean, I bleed like a human, but blood loss doesn't really seem to affect me, as in I don't feel weaker or light headed. And on that note, pharmaceutical drugs, alcohol, and toxins don't affect me either. I don't need to eat, sleep, or drink, yet I do so because I like the tastes and I'm lazy. I have survived getting my head cut off and on separate occasions have had each of my limbs removed at least once, and reattached. So to be perfectly honest, I have no idea how I got here, I just did... and I think of myself as human, but past events seem to contradict that belief..." then as an after thought he grinned and added, "My nickname Sonos is derived from the Latin word for sound, Sonitus, but Sonos sounds a lot cooler so we changed it to that. But if you want to give me another, then that's fine to."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame nodded, "I see. Well that's an interesting story." She said with a smile, her arms crossed.

Bleach-yoruichi.jpg

"Well except the part about being torn apart. Y'know... The limbs and whatnot..." she said. "Yes... The nickname is cool, but you'll need one I can specifically call you now."

SoulofTobi said:
((yeah, it was me, i posed as Madara, posing as Tobi, and they bought it.....))
(( They're idiots. I might as well go by David Bowie... Wait... Shit! ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus sighed. "I'm sorry, I know we just met and all... But Soul Burst requires a soul to use..." He said.
Autumn frowned, "Well this sucks..." She muttered before kicked at the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer poked her ear "Woah..."
Yuna jumped a bit when he poked her ear before chuckling nervously and covering them with her hands "Oh, right, they do that sometimes" she said quietly.

Roman said:
"Well if you're nice, I'm nice." He said with a nod. "Maybe you wanna finish walking, that pole kind of made you look like a clown to the people walking pass."
"W-well... I wasnt allowed outside as a child so I'm not used to this stuff" she says.

Roman said:
((nah, though, i think Itachi was going to find out, that is, till he had family issues....))

LunaCrosby said:
"W-well... I wasnt allowed outside as a child so I'm not used to this stuff" she says.
Roman smiled a little, "That sucks. I can show you the basic spots around the area if you want."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna jumped a bit when he poked her ear before chuckling nervously and covering them with her hands "Oh, right, they do that sometimes" she said quietly.
Wanderer tilted his head "Weird"

SoulofTobi said:
((nah, though, i think Itachi was going to find out, that is, till he had family issues....))
(( Sasuke whooped dat ass >.> ))

Roman said:
(( Sasuke whooped dat ass >.> ))
((but on some level i think Itachi ment for it to happen that way, BUT, i showed up right after the fight and made Sasuke a short term resource))

Roman said:
Ayame nodded, "I see. Well that's an interesting story." She said with a smile, her arms crossed.
Bleach-yoruichi.jpg

"Well except the part about being torn apart. Y'know... The limbs and whatnot..." she said. "Yes... The nickname is cool, but you'll need one I can specifically call you now."

Laughing Everest said "Ah hell, if you want interesting stories, then I got better ones than my abilities, I mean some crazy shit happens when you have a drunk off his ass Jimi Hendrix laughing at you trying to get stoned for the first time. Seriously, I must have gone through 10 pounds of weed that night, and didn't feel any different. But as I said before, go ahead with a nickname."

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um..." Asuka blushed more and bit her lower lip. "I-I guess I can... come closer." She said and sat up before moving herself closer to Akira.
...♅Akira smiled and spoke, tilting his head slightly♅...

“ You can come closer you know~ I don't bite~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn frowned, "Well this sucks..." She muttered before kicked at the ground.
Atticus ruffled her hair with a warm smile. "Give my special girl a special smile... Won't you?" He asked. "This is my final wish..."

SoulofTobi said:
((but on some level i think Itachi ment for it to happen that way, BUT, i showed up right after the fight and made Sasuke a short term resource))
(( Yeah I know... You Uchihas are one weird clan of people... ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Laughing Everest said "Ah hell, if you want interesting stories, then I got better ones than my abilities, I mean some crazy shit happens when you have a drunk off his ass Jimi Hendrix laughing at you trying to get stoned for the first time. Seriously, I must have gone through 10 pounds of weed that night, and didn't feel any different. But as I said before, go ahead with a nickname."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame waved her hand, "Wait~ I need to have time to think of one silly." She said tapping her chin lightly. "You have one interesting life I'll admit."

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm.. it would be nice to know those things... so sure" she said and smiled.
Roman nodded and motioned for her to follow, "Well then, follow me. I'll show you around. Oh! I'm Roman by the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back