• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest pondered her statement for a moment before asking, "Would something that was quite literally born from a piece of music have a soul? Also to answer your question, imagine having a paper cut from a burning piece of sandpaper that went all through your neck, multiply the stinging pain of that by a thousand and you might come close."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame blinked "Wait.... Born from music? I've seen and heard some weird stuff, but being born from music is new... How the heck does that work my musical friend?" She asked. "I'm gonna give you a nickname that has to do with music now."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus nodded. "As I promised, I shall teach you how to use Soul Burst... It's simple really. Don't do it here anyway... You would crush your own soul, so I'm giving up mine so you'll be able to get out of here with it." He said as he showed her a book full of techniques, spells, and other things that had to do with the light arts. The book also contained a few Two-Sword Style techniques, such as Bombing Lane.
Autumn nodded and put the stone inside her pocket before looking at the book. "Wait a minute, you're giving me your soul so I can use Soul Burst? Won't that kill you?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "that i did." he said with a chuckle "i can move alot without bothering people" he said smiling at her.
Amaya kissed his nose. "I see that" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
((but atleast we can just use each other to get away from.... *looks around* ....FanGirls.....))
(( You're right... Fangirls are the worst... *shivers* ))

LunaCrosby said:
"It kinda hurts so I'd enjoy if you did" she says and looks up to try and see the bump before looking at the pole.
Roman placed a hand over the bump, healing it so the swelling would stop. "There you go. That should do it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up at Akira and blushed lightly, "I was just trying to get comfortable! T-That was it..." She muttered. "I'm usually comfortable laying down rather then sitting up... sitting up is really uncomfortable to me."
...♅Akira replied, his smile remaining♅...

“ I could see that~ Why don't you come over here and we'll.. what's it called again..? ‘Snuggle?’~ ”

Roman said:
Roman placed a hand over the bump, healing it so the swelling would stop. "There you go. That should do it."
"Well your nice even though you don't know me..." she says and looks at him "if anyone asks.. I never saw that pole in my life" she says.

Roman said:
((yeah, especially when you have two distinct groups... well maybe three.... why the hell would they think I'm madara? he wouldn't lower his standers and act like an idiot....))

LunaCrosby said:
"Well your nice even though you don't know me..." she says and looks at him "if anyone asks.. I never saw that pole in my life" she says.
Roman chuckled, "What pole~?" He asked as if it weren't there. "I'm nice to most people. Only if they're nice in return." He said smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
((yeah, especially when you have two distinct groups... well maybe three.... why the hell would they think I'm madara? he wouldn't lower his standers and act like an idiot....))
(( He's a Uchiha... He'd do anything to get what he wanted. Take Sasuke for example. Went down a bad path to become stronger and kill Itachi... Didn't even have to go down that way, but he did. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded and put the stone inside her pocket before looking at the book. "Wait a minute, you're giving me your soul so I can use Soul Burst? Won't that kill you?"
Atticus sighed. "I'm sorry, I know we just met and all... But Soul Burst requires a soul to use..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland abruptly stopped and use Dakota's momentum to quickly lift her into his while laughing.
Dakota let out a gasp as she was suddenly lifted before looking at him and giggling.

Roman said:
(( He's a Uchiha... He'd do anything to get what he wanted. Take Sasuke for example. Went down a bad path to become stronger and kill Itachi... Didn't even have to go down that way, but he did. ))
((yeah, but, i was the idiot behind the mask, and i loved teasing deidara into thinking i was truly stupid....))

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "What pole~?" He asked as if it weren't there. "I'm nice to most people. Only if they're nice in return." He said smiling.
"I have my moments... but I'm nice for the most part" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
((yeah, but, i was the idiot behind the mask, and i loved teasing deidara into thinking i was truly stupid....))
(( Truthfully, you were the most badass member. Leader to I believe... I can't remember though... It was you or someone was leading from the shadows.... Brain fart... ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a gasp as she was suddenly lifted before looking at him and giggling.
Roland smiled and carried her bridal style "just like a newly wed." he joked as he continued walking toward the water.

LunaCrosby said:
"I have my moments... but I'm nice for the most part" she says.
"Well if you're nice, I'm nice." He said with a nod. "Maybe you wanna finish walking, that pole kind of made you look like a clown to the people walking pass."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked at it "It's a memory"
"....A painful one? Or do memories just seem to hurt when they are triggered" she asked curiously "I guess I'm asking questions you can't answer yourself, sorry" she chuckled as her ears wiggled a bit.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and giggled more.
Ayen smiled up at her then leaned in close to her face, his nose nudging hers as he looked into her eyes.

Roman said:
Ayame blinked "Wait.... Born from music? I've seen and heard some weird stuff, but being born from music is new... How the heck does that work my musical friend?" She asked. "I'm gonna give you a nickname that has to do with music now."
Everest laughed at that before saying, "Honestly? I have no bloody idea. The first thing I ever saw and heard was the last 30 seconds of a Beethoven concert, looking exactly as I do now (albeit the clothes), knowing basically everything I would need to know to act according to the age and survive, knowing how to use my abilities perfectly, and a bunch of other stuff. I mean, I bleed like a human, but blood loss doesn't really seem to affect me, as in I don't feel weaker or light headed. And on that note, pharmaceutical drugs, alcohol, and toxins don't affect me either. I don't need to eat, sleep, or drink, yet I do so because I like the tastes and I'm lazy. I have survived getting my head cut off and on separate occasions have had each of my limbs removed at least once, and reattached. So to be perfectly honest, I have no idea how I got here, I just did... and I think of myself as human, but past events seem to contradict that belief..." then as an after thought he grinned and added, "My nickname Sonos is derived from the Latin word for sound, Sonitus, but Sonos sounds a lot cooler so we changed it to that. But if you want to give me another, then that's fine to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back