• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, looking back towards the television♅...
“ Okay~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka munched on more of the popcorn before starting to get uncomfortable with the way she was sitting. Moving the bowl of popcorn, she tried sitting in different positions to get comfortable. "No...nope... God no... Nada... never... almost... aaannd got it!" With every position she tried, Asuka gave out a quiet response before finally getting comfortable. She was now laying on her stomach inside of sitting up.

LunaCrosby said:
(Roman sounds like fuuuun x3)
(( Roman it is. He's around town just walking about. ))

SoulofTobi said:
((you know how i get side trac...... Old lady! need help with your bags!?))
(( Dammit Obito! We're in a middle of a war! That old lady shouldn't even be here! ))

Roman said:
"Nice to meet someone with a actual view on life. Most people just fight to survive." Ayame muttered. "What's this about dying now? I'm pretty sure I would have known you if you died..."

(( Anyone that I NEVER interact with free? I need to interact with more people >.> ))
Everest laughed and said, "Well technically only my body was dead. Self hypnosis can do some amazing things. In both situations that I died, I was near groups of friends who new of this technique, so it actually worked, but basically if I know I'm screwed, then I put my body into a sever death trance like state, so pretty much all bodily functions slow to a crawl, then I just have to hope to god they stitch me back together quick enough. Granted, self hypnotism can only do so much, I mean anything past decapitation it won't do much for, and it won't let me regenerate limbs, only reattach them, but uh believe me, getting said head cut off really hurts, and even then they didn't know if I would make it, so I'm going to try avoiding that outcome again."

Roman said:
(( Dammit Obito! We're in a middle of a war! That old lady shouldn't even be here! ))
((oh, sorry, she said her name was tsunade and those weren't bags, but boobs.....))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka munched on more of the popcorn before starting to get uncomfortable with the way she was sitting. Moving the bowl of popcorn, she tried sitting in different positions to get comfortable. "No...nope... God no... Nada... never... almost... aaannd got it!" With every position she tried, Asuka gave out a quiet response before finally getting comfortable. She was now laying on her stomach inside of sitting up.
...♅Akira looked over at Asuka and spoke, a smile playing on his face♅...

“ You're so fidgety~ It's cute~ ”

Roman said:
(( Roman it is. He's around town just walking about. ))
(Perfect. Mal was heading to town anyways xD )

Mal skipped down the sidewalk "I love being free.. now, what to do?" She said to herself before running into a pole and stumbling back.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed and said, "Well technically only my body was dead. Self hypnosis can do some amazing things. In both situations that I died, I was near groups of friends who new of this technique, so it actually worked, but basically if I know I'm screwed, then I put my body into a sever death trance like state, so pretty much all bodily functions slow to a crawl, then I just have to hope to god they stitch me back together quick enough. Granted, self hypnotism can only do so much, I mean anything past decapitation it won't do much for, and it won't let me regenerate limbs, only reattach them, but uh believe me, getting said head cut off really hurts, and even then they didn't know if I would make it, so I'm going to try avoiding that outcome again."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame nodded, "Yeah... That would be best. I don't think I wanna have to come and take your soul." She said softly. Ayame then hopped up and smiled, "No doubt there. I'm pretty sure, getting decapitated hurts like hell... I've seen it happen a few times, but I can't say I know how it feels."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then started running while holing her hand and pulled her along.
Dakota laughed as she was pulled along, trying not to trip with her clumsiness.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed as she was pulled along, trying not to trip with her clumsiness.
Roland abruptly stopped and use Dakota's momentum to quickly lift her into his while laughing.

SoulofTobi said:
((oh, sorry, she said her name was tsunade and those weren't bags, but boobs.....))
(( She has a nice pair. You didn't hear that from me.... *runs away* ))

LunaCrosby said:
(Perfect. Mal was heading to town anyways xD )
Mal skipped down the sidewalk "I love being free.. now, what to do?" She said to herself before running into a pole and stumbling back.
Roman saw the girl walk into a pole. He tried not to laugh, but a chuckle escaped his mouth. He walked over to her and sighed, "You alright?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stared at it in awe before gently taking the stone. "Thanks..."
Atticus nodded. "As I promised, I shall teach you how to use Soul Burst... It's simple really. Don't do it here anyway... You would crush your own soul, so I'm giving up mine so you'll be able to get out of here with it." He said as he showed her a book full of techniques, spells, and other things that had to do with the light arts. The book also contained a few Two-Sword Style techniques, such as Bombing Lane.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "sure." he said grabbing her hand and moved towards the water.

Ayen smiled then pulled away and looked into her eyes as he slowly ran a hand down her side.
Amaya turned her face away and yawned. "Morning" she says

Roman said:
((*uses Kamui to catch you* you forget our eyes link us.....))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya turned her face away and yawned. "Morning" she says
Ayen smiled "good morning my little goddess." he said tilting his head.

Roman said:
Roman saw the girl walk into a pole. He tried not to laugh, but a chuckle escaped his mouth. He walked over to her and sighed, "You alright?"
"That pole came outta no where I swear! But.. I think so?" She said as a bump formed on her head.

SoulofTobi said:

(( *sigh* I hate that sometimes... ))

Roman said:
Ayame nodded, "Yeah... That would be best. I don't think I wanna have to come and take your soul." She said softly. Ayame then hopped up and smiled, "No doubt there. I'm pretty sure, getting decapitated hurts like hell... I've seen it happen a few times, but I can't say I know how it feels."
Everest pondered her statement for a moment before asking, "Would something that was quite literally born from a piece of music have a soul? Also to answer your question, imagine having a paper cut from a burning piece of sandpaper that went all through your neck, multiply the stinging pain of that by a thousand and you might come close."

LunaCrosby said:
"That pole came outta no where I swear! But.. I think so?" She said as a bump formed on her head.
"T-the pole what? I won't ask..." Roman said rubbing his head. "Though it's good you're okay." He said looking at the bump. "Want me to fix that?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked over at Asuka and spoke, a smile playing on his face♅...
“ You're so fidgety~ It's cute~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up at Akira and blushed lightly, "I was just trying to get comfortable! T-That was it..." She muttered. "I'm usually comfortable laying down rather then sitting up... sitting up is really uncomfortable to me."

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya smiled. "You moved me?" She asks now aware of her surroundings

Nonalaka said:
Yuna tilted her head, not exactly which thing she said he was saying yes to, she simply shrugged before looking over where she had left the watch, wondering what was so wrong with it "So, why do you think that watch hurts you?"
Wanderer looked at it "It's a memory"

Roman said:
"T-the pole what? I won't ask..." Roman said rubbing his head. "Though it's good you're okay." He said looking at the bump. "Want me to fix that?"
"It kinda hurts so I'd enjoy if you did" she says and looks up to try and see the bump before looking at the pole.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "You moved me?" She asks now aware of her surroundings
Ayen nodded "that i did." he said with a chuckle "i can move alot without bothering people" he said smiling at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back