• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ow ow ow!" Autumn yelped and hissed as the ice shards cut into her. She then slumped to the floor in exhaustion and hung her head, "I did it... but damn it this isn't the last thing I have to deal with!" She said as her body began to slowly heal itself.
Atticus walked over to her with a smile on his face. "You passed..." He said softly. "I didn't think you could do it, but you passed." He said almost with joy. He got out a small vial with a strange substance in it. "Drink this. It'll reinfigerate you."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( She doesn't know that, Nora thinks Al just flat out killed him... You'll just have to deal with that fact ))
(Not if I have Al tell her exactly what happened that day :troll: )

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then looked at her "so, what to do first?" he said as he looked around.
Dakota tapped a finger to her chin "Hmmm, well we could go swimming first?" She shrugged.

shortyshot8 said:
(( What the fuck did I kill him for then? He isn't gonna stay dead, then I wasted my time -___- ))

shortyshot8 said:
(( >_> What about Al's family hm? Nanami knows about that now and she could tell Nora... but she doesn't know she's in the house... ))

Roman said:
(( What the fuck did I kill him for then? He isn't gonna stay dead, then I wasted my time -___- ))
(I know :troll: But it's not possible to kill him xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(( >_> What about Al's family hm? Nanami knows about that now and she could tell Nora... but she doesn't know she's in the house... ))
(Al didn't actually do it but it was his fault)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm?" Asuka hummed and gazed over at Akira. "Nothing. I'm fine, I promise!" She said with a smile before looking back at the tv.
...♅Akira smiled and replied, looking back towards the television♅...

“ Okay~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
(I know :troll: But it's not possible to kill him xD )

(Al didn't actually do it but it was his fault)
(( He can't get Nora even if he tried to She's over him and won't have time to deal with relationships ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( He can't get Nora even if he tried to She's over him and won't have time to deal with relationships ))
(( No capital letters xP ))

shortyshot8 said:
(@Mayyflower You gonna take Al's body home at least? xD )
(Yea she will take 'Marcus's body home)

"What the hell am I gonna do?" She asks full of frustration before she grabbed his arm and warped them home and into the spare bedroom and layed Marcus on the bed. "Everything always have to happen to me, doesn't it" she says covering her face and sitting next to the bed

Roman said:
(( It's possible... Remember? ))
(Besides Akira xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(I think you just broke my heart...)

Mayyflower said:
(Yea she will take 'Marcus's body home)
"What the hell am I gonna do?" She asks full of frustration before she grabbed his arm and warped them home and into the spare bedroom and layed Marcus on the bed. "Everything always have to happen to me, doesn't it" she says covering her face and sitting next to the bed
(Thank you xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blushed slightly and looked at him "yes?"
William smiled "Wanna start planning"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus walked over to her with a smile on his face. "You passed..." He said softly. "I didn't think you could do it, but you passed." He said almost with joy. He got out a small vial with a strange substance in it. "Drink this. It'll reinfigerate you."
"I said I could do it!" Autumn exclaimed with a small frown before taking the vial from his hands and drinking the substance inside. "It hurt like hell to deal with that thing but I'm happy I did it and that she's dead." She stated as she stood up from the floor.

shortyshot8 said:
(Besides Akira xD )
(( Don't ask me to kill people if they won't stay dead. It is kind of annoying, to kill someone only to see their face come around again ))

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Great"
(It wasn't even Al's fault though T-T)

Wanderer nodded "They said their names are...Jack, Marcus and Al" He said softly
Yuna then returned with some food "here, its just ramen" she shrugged "I hope its okay I didn't know what you like so..." she paused as he spoke, she tilted her head "You mean the spirits, right?" She blinked "I have a friend called jack" she said with a nod before taking her own food and sitting down.

Roman said:
(( Don't ask me to kill people if they won't stay dead. It is kind of annoying, to kill someone only to see their face come around again ))
(Bro calm down)

Nonalaka said:
Yuna then returned with some food "here, its just ramen" she shrugged "I hope its okay I didn't know what you like so..." she paused as he spoke, she tilted her head "You mean the spirits, right?" She blinked "I have a friend called jack" she said with a nod before taking her own food and sitting down.
Wanderer nodded "Yeah" He said before starting to eat

shortyshot8 said:
(Besides Akira xD )

(Thank you xD )

William smiled "Wanna start planning"
(( Well it's true! Nora can't be out all of the time, she'll be dormant in Sakie's mind for the most part and isn't Al dead? How would he even come back to tell her the truth ))

Roman said:
(( I'm not mad or anything, it's just annoying .-. ))
(What did you expect? He is cursed to live FOREVER)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Well it's true! Nora can't be out all of the time, she'll be dormant in Sakie's mind for the most part and isn't Al dead? How would he even come back to tell her the truth ))
(*Facepalm*)

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I do" she says and smiles.
William smiled "Good"

shortyshot8 said:
(What did you expect? He is cursed to live FOREVER)
(( Then why does he ask everyone to kill him like it would work? That's just flat out weird... ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nope... Al is cursed so he can't die apparently. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back