• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Because he's hoping in that time of death he can change)
(( As many times he's died, should've changed like 100 times >.> ))

Roman said:
(( Then why does he ask everyone to kill him like it would work? That's just flat out weird... ))

(( Nope... Al is cursed so he can't die apparently. ))
(( .-. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I said I could do it!" Autumn exclaimed with a small frown before taking the vial from his hands and drinking the substance inside. "It hurt like hell to deal with that thing but I'm happy I did it and that she's dead." She stated as she stood up from the floor.
Atticus chuckled. "I believe you earned this..." He said as he held out a blue stone.

Roman said:
"You'd think they fight a lot. Their lives are all just so dramatic. Filled to the brim with nothing but death, romance and pain." Ayame said. "The romance sounds nice, but the rest... I don't want a part in." She added. "I'm Ayame by the way."
Laughing, Everest blew out a smoke ring before saying "Nice to meet you, I'm Everest. Or if you don't like that, you can call me Sonos. As for other people, as long as they don't try to screw with me, I won't screw with them. That's my philosophy in life. That's also how I've made it through 200 years with only having clinically died twice!"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( .-. ))
(( My exact reaction: Mind Blown... Not in the good way.

b28a3a52ee99399a5389e758f7de87b6.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tapped a finger to her chin "Hmmm, well we could go swimming first?" She shrugged.
Roland nodded "sure." he said grabbing her hand and moved towards the water.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back
Ayen smiled then pulled away and looked into her eyes as he slowly ran a hand down her side.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus chuckled. "I believe you earned this..." He said as he held out a blue stone.
Autumn stared at it in awe before gently taking the stone. "Thanks..."

shortyshot8 said:
(Bro calm down)

Wanderer nodded "Yeah" He said before starting to eat
Yuna tilted her head, not exactly which thing she said he was saying yes to, she simply shrugged before looking over where she had left the watch, wondering what was so wrong with it "So, why do you think that watch hurts you?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Laughing, Everest blew out a smoke ring before saying "Nice to meet you, I'm Everest. Or if you don't like that, you can call me Sonos. As for other people, as long as they don't try to screw with me, I won't screw with them. That's my philosophy in life. That's also how I've made it through 200 years with only having clinically died twice!"

[/QUOTE]
"Nice to meet someone with a actual view on life. Most people just fight to survive." Ayame muttered. "What's this about dying now? I'm pretty sure I would have known you if you died..."

(( Anyone that I NEVER interact with free? I need to interact with more people >.> ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "sure." he said grabbing her hand and moved towards the water.

Ayen smiled then pulled away and looked into her eyes as he slowly ran a hand down her side.
Dakota smiled and walked alongside him to the water.

LunaCrosby said:
(I has Mal~)
(( I have Roman, Taylor, Asuna and Kaz. You can choose if you want or I'll just send my default: Roman xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
((Madara be like "Obito, this was a five year plan!!" and i be like "Nah, lets make it closer to twenty!"))
(( Dead xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back