• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rubbed his cheek softly
Ayen placed a hand on her cheek then ran his thumb over her lip.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she looked around "Hmmm, what about over there?" She said pointing to a spot.
Roland nodded "that works just fine." he said as he smiled at her then started walking.

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok then.. I hope you know what you signed up for" she says.
William chuckled "Always...Anyways me and Kagura have some planning to do"

Mayyflower said:
(Gahhh, I will do that, when?)

(Whenever he is free
xD This is what will happen the person with the biggest impact on him will get their person back such as if Sam has the biggest impact she will get Marcus back and if I flat out can't decide I will give them all back :troll: )

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked around "Wow...Amazing"
(The vessel for Jack, Al and Marcus's souls)
Yuna chuckled "Its not that amazing but alright" she then went to the kitchen to make some food.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna chuckled "Its not that amazing but alright" she then went to the kitchen to make some food.
Wanderer continued looking around "I have never seen a home so this is wonderful"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Anyone free? ))
(I would but I'm still mad at you)

Roman said:
(( Don't worry about it. It's alright lol ))
Ayame chuckled, "Then you haven't met the strongest people who live around the area. They're far worst than those people. Some evil, some good. Doesn't mean they aren't scary." She said giggling a little. "Yeah, a mansion... Now what's this opening act you speak of?"
Everest grinned and replied, "You just said it yourself, there are a lot of strong people in the area with conflicting views. Sounds to me like the fuse to the powder keg has already been lit. I'm just waiting to watch it go boom. That's what I mean by opening act." Lighting another cigarette Everest stored her words to memory as he felt they would be useful later.

SoulofTobi said:

Roland nodded "that works just fine." he said as he smiled at her then started walking.
Dakota smiled "Good good!, I'll just put our stuff here then!" She said happily as she left down what she had brought with her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami huffed before she turned and began walking back the way she came. "It was necessary for me to do... I was angry and needed to take it out on someone. Sorry."
tumblr_nssw84FIdb1tp4szso6_400.gif
Roman sighed, "I'll keep that in mind not to make you angry." He said, putting a hand on her shoulder and teleporting them to the mansion. "Anyways, go do what you have to, if you need anything I'm around."

(( I'll be freeing Roman now :P Anyone at the mansion can interact with him ))

shortyshot8 said:
(You took my Nora away....She was my favorite CS out of all of them T-T)
(( She's still around! xD Nora is just Sakie's conscience and she's still the same as every ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( She's still around! xD Nora is just Sakie's conscience and she's still the same as every ))
(No she's not...She HATES Al which I can't fucking fix now! And she is apart of Sakie and there is NO way that I can get Sakie to fall for any of my people)

shortyshot8 said:
(Whenever he is free
xD This is what will happen the person with the biggest impact on him will get their person back such as if Sam has the biggest impact she will get Marcus back and if I flat out can't decide I will give them all back :troll: )
(What about William? He is a short)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and replied, "You just said it yourself, there are a lot of strong people in the area with conflicting views. Sounds to me like the fuse to the powder keg has already been lit. I'm just waiting to watch it go boom. That's what I mean by opening act." Lighting another cigarette Everest stored her words to memory as he felt they would be useful later.

[/QUOTE]
"You'd think they fight a lot. Their lives are all just so dramatic. Filled to the brim with nothing but death, romance and pain." Ayame said. "The romance sounds nice, but the rest... I don't want a part in." She added. "I'm Ayame by the way."

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya smiled and kissed his thumb.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer continued looking around "I have never seen a home so this is wonderful"

(I would but I'm still mad at you)
Yuna peeked her head through the doorway "Really?...Well, you can stay here as long as you need to alright?" She smiled at him before going back to the kitchen to finish making food.

shortyshot8 said:
(Whenever he is free
"Then I will ho to the town!" She says and walks off in the wrong direction.

"Well this'll be interesting" she says.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Good good!, I'll just put our stuff here then!" She said happily as she left down what she had brought with her.
Roland smiled then looked at her "so, what to do first?" he said as he looked around.

shortyshot8 said:
(No she's not...She HATES Al which I can't fucking fix now! And she is apart of Sakie and there is NO way that I can get Sakie to fall for any of my people)
(( Well he murdered someone >_> Nora doesn't like that and Sakie... Sakie is Sakie xD She's clueless so it would take forever to try and get her to fall for any of your characters. But with Nora I meant personality wise she's still the same, she just hates Al that's the only difference ))

LunaCrosby said:
"Then I will ho to the town!" She says and walks off in the wrong direction.
"Well this'll be interesting" she says.
William shook his head "Great"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Well he murdered someone >_> Nora doesn't like that and Sakie... Sakie is Sakie xD She's clueless so it would take forever to try and get her to fall for any of your characters. But with Nora I meant personality wise she's still the same, she just hates Al that's the only difference ))

(It wasn't even Al's fault though T-T)

Nonalaka said:
Yuna peeked her head through the doorway "Really?...Well, you can stay here as long as you need to alright?" She smiled at him before going back to the kitchen to finish making food.
Wanderer nodded "They said their names are...Jack, Marcus and Al" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Great"
(It wasn't even Al's fault though T-T)
(( She doesn't know that, Nora thinks Al just flat out killed him... You'll just have to deal with that fact ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back