• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she closed her eyes for a bit, whatever she needed then appearing in front of her.
((Sorry I thought I replied ;- ;) )
((you replyed twice to shorty, i asked question, you reply again, to shorty....))

Roland walked back into the kitchen, now wearing swim trunks a T-shirt and sandals.

Roman said:
"It's no surprise he hasn't told you what he's done." Roman said, resting a arm on the hilt of his sword. "Your dad killed people. Killed innocent people." He said. "Your Uncle William. Died. Who's fault? Your father's. Your dad's family. Did. Who's fault? Your father's." Roman told her. "He couldn't live with the fact he couldn't protect you all. I tried to tell him dying wasn't the way to go, but when he told me he killed those people, he knew I'd kill him. He knew I don't tolerate such acts unless that person deserves death." Roman explained. "He was a murderer, Nanami. He wanted me to fix that and now he's better off in the afterlife. I'm sorry I had to do that to you."
Nanami looked shocked, "He did all of that? T-That's horrible... he's horrible..." She said quietly before shaking her head and glaring at him again. "Doesn't that make you the same thing? A murderer because you killed my dad... even if he wasn't innocent."

tumblr_nssw84FIdb1tp4szso7_400.gif

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked and giggled a bit.
"Oh honey, you're adorable."

She patted his cheek, looking at him teasingly.

"You do know I'm the goddess of time, right? I can bring us back home anytime you want."
Takeshi chuckled, "Yay~" he said smiling. "I forgot, you never really display your powers unless there's wine around." He said jokingly. He then poked himself in the chest, causing his clothes to change. "Let's head out. Movie then dinner?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn glared at the serpent, ignoring the explosions that we're going on behind her. Her sword glowed blue and was as cold as dry ice before she jumped up and hit the serpent with with her ice blade twice, once on the top of the head and the other in the eye.
tumblr_mzelobAt5x1s2z0myo1_400.gif

Both places froze over before she began to rapidly slash at it
The serpent roared and rammed her with it's head. The frozen patches slowed it down a bit. It charged a strange atomic blast in it's maw.

Hit Count: 45

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked shocked, "He did all of that? T-That's horrible... he's horrible..." She said quietly before shaking her head and glaring at him again. "Doesn't that make you the same thing? A murderer because you killed my dad... even if he wasn't innocent."
tumblr_nssw84FIdb1tp4szso7_400.gif
Roman furrowed his brows before explaining himself.

tumblr_mz1mojarZd1s2wqnro4_500.gif

"It's different if you kill with reason." Roman said. "I kill because a person deserves it. He killed innocent people. If you think about it, I pretty much saved him from a life of pain."

SoulofTobi said:
((you replyed twice to shorty, i asked question, you reply again, to shorty....))
Roland walked back into the kitchen, now wearing swim trunks a T-shirt and sandals.
(( ;-; I'm sorry I didn't see the alert and I always try to answer my replies in order.... *crawls under table* now I feel like a Meany......))

Dakota then took her stuff and went to the next room to change into swimwear and a light summer dress over it before returning "Are you ready to go?~"

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Oh I know how to please girls like her" He said before shaking his head "Why the hell did I just say that?"
(Same)
"Because your creepy" she mumbled.

"That's a question you should answer yourself" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because your creepy" she mumbled.
"That's a question you should answer yourself" she says.
William rubbed the back of his head "I'm so confused right now..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The serpent roared and rammed her with it's head. The frozen patches slowed it down a bit. It charged a strange atomic blast in it's maw.
Hit Count: 45
Autumn dropped to the ground and charged up an ice and electric attack before gliding forwards a little, soon thrusting out her blade out towards the serpent and the charged attack going for it. The ice froze over some of the serpents body while the electricity shot into its mouth, shocking it from the inside.

tumblr_nqsfhnbVub1qf2huro1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn dropped to the ground and charged up an ice and electric attack before gliding forwards a little, soon thrusting out her blade out towards the serpent and the charged attack going for it. The ice froze over some of the serpents body while the electricity shot into its mouth, shocking it from the inside.
tumblr_nqsfhnbVub1qf2huro1_500.gif
(IT'S A ONE-HIT KO!)

The serpent screamed as every part of it's body was shocked before she was completely frozen. The serpent fell to the ground and smashed into millions of pieces. Some shards of ice flew towards Autumn and sliced into her skin.

Nonalaka said:
(( ;-; I'm sorry I didn't see the alert and I always try to answer my replies in order.... *crawls under table* now I feel like a Meany......))
Dakota then took her stuff and went to the next room to change into swimwear and a light summer dress over it before returning "Are you ready to go?~"
Roland nodded "yeah, lets go." he said happily as he grabbed her hand.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's forehead fell onto hers as his eyes were lifeless
(...)

Sam's eyes widen. "What the hell!?" She yelled before warping out of the Ferris wheel with Marcus

Roman said:
Roman furrowed his brows before explaining himself.
tumblr_mz1mojarZd1s2wqnro4_500.gif

"It's different if you kill with reason." Roman said. "I kill because a person deserves it. He killed innocent people. If you think about it, I pretty much saved him from a life of pain."

Nanami blinked before turning to the side and going quiet. Her leg suddenly shot put and she kicked him away from her, "I suppose you're right..." She grumbled.

tumblr_nrr22tt9Lp1qa94xto1_540.gif

"I feel slightly better now... I needed to do that."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen moved the hair off of her face before pecking her cheek "sleep well my love." he whispered before laying his forehead against hers and closing his eyes.
((timeskip?))
(Yea)

Mayyflower said:
(...)
Sam's eyes widen. "What the hell!?" She yelled before warping out of the Ferris wheel with Marcus
(Yeah he dead xD )

Marcus just laid there lifelessly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, lets go." he said happily as he grabbed her hand.
Dakota then teleported them both to the beach "Alrighty!, here we are!" She said happily.

Roman said:
Roman furrowed his brows, "Was all this your doing? Were you manipulated into doing this stuff or was it done because you wanted it to be?"
Ayame cocked a eyebrow, "I'm a smart ass for sure, but I'm not afraid of nothing but the people with a higher power." She said puffing out her cheeks. "And I don't care if you smoke. Just don't get too close while you do so."
Everest grinned before saying "I would never pollute the air around such a beautiful young lady, but I must disagree on fearing those stronger than ones self. Who truly should be feared are those who have nothing. The ones with no ties remaining to life, and don't care if they live or die. They are the ones to be feared, because they are the ones who will go after the weak, for little more than pleasure... Damn this conversation got depressing fast." Laughing Everest said, "you said your used beings like us, and live in a mansion with others. So then does that mean its safe for me to assume the opening act has already begun?"

((I am so sorry that took so long roman, the pharmacy was packed))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen woke up early in the morning just a little before the sun rouse but didn't move to much as he gazed at Amaya.
Amaya stretched before wrapping her arms around ayen and nuzzling his chest

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(IT'S A ONE-HIT KO!)
The serpent screamed as every part of it's body was shocked before she was completely frozen. The serpent fell to the ground and smashed into millions of pieces. Some shards of ice flew towards Autumn and sliced into her skin.
"Ow ow ow!" Autumn yelped and hissed as the ice shards cut into her. She then slumped to the floor in exhaustion and hung her head, "I did it... but damn it this isn't the last thing I have to deal with!" She said as her body began to slowly heal itself.

LunaCrosby said:
"You most likely said that because I'm a part of Kagura..." she says.
"Yeah what she said..." she says.
William nodded "I hope so..."

@Nonalaka you owe me a reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back