• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman looked up at her then back at the ground. "I wish that was true.... I have done something. In fact you'll probably hate me for the rest of your life if you don't understand..."
"I can't hate you! What could you possibly do to make me hate you?" Nanami asked as she tilted her head more.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's loose hair fell into her face.
Ayen moved the hair off of her face before pecking her cheek "sleep well my love." he whispered before laying his forehead against hers and closing his eyes.

((timeskip?))

Nonalaka said:
"Alright wanderer..." she said before narrowing her eyes a little in thought "Unlike this one?, how so?" She asked curiously.
Wanderer looked her in the eyes "All there was were spirits...Three of which were firey...They went into my hollow body...And I woke up here"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't hate you! What could you possibly do to make me hate you?" Nanami asked as she tilted her head more.
"Y-your dad... Al..." Roman said with a sigh. "He asked me to do something. He told me things he did wrong and asked me to do something very bad..." he said cleanching his sword tighter.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "then how about i help pass that time?" he said as he leaned down and kissed her neck.
Dakota giggled lightly as her cheeks tinted pink "I won't complain about that"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as her cheeks tinted pink "I won't complain about that"
Roland smiled "though, i wonder how it would feel if i really heated up my lips and breath..." he said as he heated up then started kissing her neck up and down.

Roman said:
"Y-your dad... Al..." Roman said with a sigh. "He asked me to do something. He told me things he did wrong and asked me to do something very bad..." he said cleanching his sword tighter.
"Like hit him? That's really bad because hitting isn't nice." Nanami said. "Oh yeah, where is daddy? I wanted to tell him about my first day and ask him to help me with my homework! Is he resting after you hit him?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn crashed into the ceiling and grunted in pain before falling to the ground. Once she hit the ground, she weakly pushed herself up part of the way with her sword, breathing heavily.
tumblr_mtab0j1Xqp1rkeknyo1_500.gif

"I won't lose... I won't lose to this thing!" She exclaimed and pushed herself up the rest of the way, soon holding her sword out in front of her. Autumn's blade began to glow a bright yellow aura and the electricity sparked stronger then before. She let out a battle cry as she jumped up and thrust her sword through its body, electrifying the inside of its body.

tumblr_ne0obvFhyt1s4qvrdo1_500.gif
The Serpent roared in pain, flailing a bit before it deattached itself from the blade, disappearing back into the water. More Conda's slithered out of the lake.

Experiment Zero: 50

Pirahana Conda's: Number Left: 5, Hit Count: 3 each

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer looked her in the eyes "All there was were spirits...Three of which were firey...They went into my hollow body...And I woke up here"
"Three spirits?...so you are three people?" She asked trying to understand the situation "Well...uhm..I suppose you could stay with me and my siblings until you find out your memories"

Nonalaka said:
"Three spirits?...so you are three people?" She asked trying to understand the situation "Well...uhm..I suppose you could stay with me and my siblings until you find out your memories"
Wanderer nodded "Thank you miss" He said softly as he looked around "Everything feels so...Familiar"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed and returned her attention to the TV. She set the bowl of popcorn to the right of her before grabbing some and eating it.
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka, talking to her♅...

“ What's wrong? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Like hit him? That's really bad because hitting isn't nice." Nanami said. "Oh yeah, where is daddy? I wanted to tell him about my first day and ask him to help me with my homework! Is he resting after you hit him?"
Roman nodded, "He's resting in a new home now..." he said softly. He didn't feel bad for killing Al, because of the things he did, but he just didn't wanna tell Nanami. "He won't... Be coming back..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "though, i wonder how it would feel if i really heated up my lips and breath..." he said as he heated up then started kissing her neck up and down.
Dakota blushed in response as her head tilted a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed in response as her head tilted a little.
Roland continued for a minute before nipping her neck and pulling away "i would continue, but we made a plan to go to the beach." he said teasingly before chuckling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Serpent roared in pain, flailing a bit before it deattached itself from the blade, disappearing back into the water. More Conda's slithered out of the lake.
Experiment Zero: 50

Pirahana Conda's: Number Left: 5, Hit Count: 3 each
Autumn growled and hit two of the Conda's before sagging slightly. "Damn..."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Thank you miss" He said softly as he looked around "Everything feels so...Familiar"
"You're welcome, I couldn't leave someone like that" she said shaking her head as she began to walk, gently pulling him with her, "Let's get you home" she said with a smile "...well if you find it familiar perhaps one of those spirits recognise the place?"

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome, I couldn't leave someone like that" she said shaking her head as she began to walk, gently pulling him with her, "Let's get you home" she said with a smile "...well if you find it familiar perhaps one of those spirits recognise the place?"
Wanderer put a hand on his chest "It's like...They all know it..." He said before shaking his head "Yeah...Let's go"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn growled and hit two of the Conda's before sagging slightly. "Damn..."
One of the Conda's lashed her back with its tail, sending her into a wall because her body seemed to be weakening. They all slithered towards her. Atticus watched from nearby. Looks like she isn't ready yet... She still has a long way to go... He thought.

Conda 1: 3 Conda 2: 2 Conda 3: 2 Conda 4: 3 Conda 5: 3

(Is Autumn ok? Do I need to have Atticus save her? Cause she's gotten pretty banged up from the last few fights... I don't know how much farther she can go... ;- ;)

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "He's resting in a new home now..." he said softly. He didn't feel bad for killing Al, because of the things he did, but he just didn't wanna tell Nanami. "He won't... Be coming back..."
"Daddy left? Without me?" Nanami said quietly as she stared at the ground with wide eyes before lifting her gaze to Roman. "C-Can I go where he is? I just wanna tell him about my day and then I'll be back, I promise."

tumblr_nm9qxw9Wyj1s5f9ado1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Daddy left? Without me?" Nanami said quietly as she stared at the ground with wide eyes before lifting her gaze to Roman. "C-Can I go where he is? I just wanna tell him about my day and then I'll be back, I promise."
tumblr_nm9qxw9Wyj1s5f9ado1_540.gif
Roman shook his head, "You won't be going to where your father is for a 'long' time. If you make it to where he is, then it was because of my inability to protect you..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland continued for a minute before nipping her neck and pulling away "i would continue, but we made a plan to go to the beach." he said teasingly before chuckling.
Dakota giggled "Yeah, I suppose we should go soon huh"

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer put a hand on his chest "It's like...They all know it..." He said before shaking his head "Yeah...Let's go"
"Well, maybe you can find a way to speak with them?, find out about who they were, and if the know you?" She said as they began to make her way to her home.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
One of the Conda's lashed her back with its tail, sending her into a wall because her body seemed to be weakening. They all slithered towards her. Atticus watched from nearby. Looks like she isn't ready yet... She still has a long way to go... He thought.
Conda 1: 3 Conda 2: 2 Conda 3: 2 Conda 4: 3 Conda 5: 3

(Is Autumn ok? Do I need to have Atticus save her? Cause she's gotten pretty banged up from the last few fights... I don't know how much farther she can go... ;- ;)
Autumn slumped to the floor and just sat there, breathing heavily. "Maybe he was right... maybe I'm not ready for this." She said in a monotone voice as she stared at the ground. "But I can't lose. I won't give up... I'll kill these Conda's and deal with the mother. I'll save mom!" Once the snakes were close enough to her, Autumn frozen them all over and invaded them in blocks of ice. "Die." She looked up from the floor and stared at the blocks of ice in front of her, watching as they all broke into small pieces of ice, killing the remaining Conda's. Autumn stood up and took a deep breath, "I can do this. I won't stop until I finish!" She growled and turned to face the lake.

(( Well she did get thrown into a wall
xD Twice and that's gotta hurt. Autumn should be fine, she knows what she has to do but if you feel like Atticus should save her then go ahead ))

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled then let out a breath that rippled the air with heat "i mean, if you want me to continue, just say so~" he said playfully as he tucked some hair behind her ear.

Nonalaka said:

"Well, maybe you can find a way to speak with them?, find out about who they were, and if the know you?" She said as they began to make her way to her home.
Wanderer followed her still not showing any form of a smile "If so then....Maybe...I don't know...." He looked down noticing something in his pocket before pulling out a golden pocket watch "What's this?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka, talking to her♅...
“ What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" Asuka hummed and gazed over at Akira. "Nothing. I'm fine, I promise!" She said with a smile before looking back at the tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back