• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Serpent popped out from under her center her flying into the ceiling, landing a critical hit on her.
Hit Count: 61
Autumn crashed into the ceiling and grunted in pain before falling to the ground. Once she hit the ground, she weakly pushed herself up part of the way with her sword, breathing heavily.

tumblr_mtab0j1Xqp1rkeknyo1_500.gif

"I won't lose... I won't lose to this thing!" She exclaimed and pushed herself up the rest of the way, soon holding her sword out in front of her. Autumn's blade began to glow a bright yellow aura and the electricity sparked stronger then before. She let out a battle cry as she jumped up and thrust her sword through its body, electrifying the inside of its body.

tumblr_ne0obvFhyt1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
(It's perfectly fine)
His bright blue eyes started to open "Wha-What...?"
Yuna tilted her head as she looked at him "Are you alright?, are you lost?" She asked

Nonalaka said:
Yuna tilted her head as she looked at him "Are you alright?, are you lost?" She asked
He sat up and rubbed his head "Huh? How come I can't remember anything...?"

Roman said:
"Yep that's the plan. We can leave around 5...ish.." Takeshi suggested. "Actually, when do you think we should leave? When we get home, I don't want it to be too late." He said smiling.

Roman chuckled, "There's always that one weird teacher I guess." He said smiling, his smile quickly vanished as fast as it appeares though. He looked down at the ground and put a hand to his head, "N-Nanami... I'm sorry...."
Nanami looked at him a little confused before tilting her head slightly and smiling at him, her eyes closing as she did. "Sorry? Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong to me Uncle Roman!"

tumblr_nbq7onodtI1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "and i technically didn't need help either, but when i couldn't get through a day without burning my clothes off, someone decided for me." he said with a chuckle.
Dakota giggled "Oh dear..." she stopped and looked at him "...you patent making the decision for me are you?" She asked him.

shortyshot8 said:
He sat up and rubbed his head "Huh? How come I can't remember anything...?"
Yuna frowned "Not even your name?" She asked as her ears twitched "Perhaps you hit your head" she said before offering her hand to him "I am Yuna"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Oh dear..." she stopped and looked at him "...you patent making the decision for me are you?" She asked him.
Roland shook his head "no, at-least not yet, but if it causes you trouble, or makes you cry, then yes, I'll make the decision for you." he said before pecking her nose.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "no, at-least not yet, but if it causes you trouble, or makes you cry, then yes, I'll make the decision for you." he said before pecking her nose.
"...what if I don't want help though?" She asked as she looked at him, frowning a bit.

Nonalaka said:
"...what if I don't want help though?" She asked as she looked at him, frowning a bit.
Roland tilted his head "then be glad I'm not my father." he said teasingly.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna frowned "Not even your name?" She asked as her ears twitched "Perhaps you hit your head" she said before offering her hand to him "I am Yuna"
He grabbed her hand "I remember....Wandering in a world...Unlike this one....Filled with spirits....Call me Wanderer"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at him a little confused before tilting her head slightly and smiling at him, her eyes closing as she did. "Sorry? Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong to me Uncle Roman!"
tumblr_nbq7onodtI1r2pvg2o1_500.gif
Roman looked up at her then back at the ground. "I wish that was true.... I have done something. In fact you'll probably hate me for the rest of your life if you don't understand..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tilted his head "then be glad I'm not my father." he said teasingly.
Dakota chuckled "I'll be alright anyways, I won't need help, I just need time for it to pass" she said with a nod as her eyes flickrred again.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i guess you can complain if you wake up in a bed now." he whispered softly, not to wake her, as he gently picked her up bridal style then went to their room and laid down, setting her to his side and hugging her.
Amaya's loose hair fell into her face.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "I'll be alright anyways, I won't need help, I just need time for it to pass" she said with a nod as her eyes flickrred again.
Roland smiled "then how about i help pass that time?" he said as he leaned down and kissed her neck.

shortyshot8 said:
He grabbed her hand "I remember....Wandering in a world...Unlike this one....Filled with spirits....Call me Wanderer"
"Alright wanderer..." she said before narrowing her eyes a little in thought "Unlike this one?, how so?" She asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back