• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then let out a breath that rippled the air with heat "i mean, if you want me to continue, just say so~" he said playfully as he tucked some hair behind her ear.
Dakota blushed a little "I-It sounds like you want to" she said as she turned her head.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "You won't be going to where your father is for a 'long' time. If you make it to where he is, then it was because of my inability to protect you..." He said.
"I don't get it. You said he's in a new home, I thought he moved out of this one." Nanami said and sniffed. "A-Are you saying that... that daddy is-is dead? Like mommy?" She returned her gaze to the floor and balled her hands into fists.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer followed her still not showing any form of a smile "If so then....Maybe...I don't know...." He looked down noticing something in his pocket before pulling out a golden pocket watch "What's this?"
"Hm?" She turned to look at him "...a watch? Do you have any memory of it?" She asked as she looked at it.

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" She turned to look at him "...a watch? Do you have any memory of it?" She asked as she looked at it.
Just as Wanderer was about to speak a mark where his heart is started to glow burning him as he fell to the floor screaming in pain

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed a little "I-It sounds like you want to" she said as she turned her head.
Roland chuckled "i think i said 'if you want to' not if i want to." he said teasingly as he leaned to the side to look into her eyes while smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't get it. You said he's in a new home, I thought he moved out of this one." Nanami said and sniffed. "A-Are you saying that... that daddy is-is dead? Like mommy?" She returned her gaze to the floor and balled her hands into fists.
Roman remained silent, nodding his head. "Yeah... I'm sorry Nanami.... It was his wish. He asked me to do it... He gave me a good enough reason."

shortyshot8 said:
Just as Wanderer was about to speak a mark where his heart is started to glow burning him as he fell to the floor screaming in pain
"W-woah, What the-" Yuna kneeled down to his level "What's happening?!"

Roman said:
Roman remained silent, nodding his head. "Yeah... I'm sorry Nanami.... It was his wish. He asked me to do it... He gave me a good enough reason."
Nanami shook her her frantically before turning and leaving the living room, running out of the mansion and past the gate to a forest that was nearby. "Mommys gone and Uncle Roman killed daddy..." She stopped running once she hit the inside of the forest and just walked around. "Uncle Roman is mean... even if daddy asked him to do it... He's mean!" She sniffed and rubbed at her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami shook her her frantically before turning and leaving the living room, running out of the mansion and past the gate to a forest that was nearby. "Mommys gone and Uncle Roman killed daddy..." She stopped running once she hit the inside of the forest and just walked around. "Uncle Roman is mean... even if daddy asked him to do it... He's mean!" She sniffed and rubbed at her eyes.
Roman appeared in front of her, "Nanami, I can explain... Please. Just give me a moment of your time, and I promise you'll understand why he asked and I listened..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "i think i said 'if you want to' not if i want to." he said teasingly as he leaned to the side to look into her eyes while smiling.
Dakota's face was still blushed "W-Well I would but I want to go to the beach" she said as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer clenched his fists "T-The watch....Get it away!!"
"E-Eh?" She stared at him in a confused manner before grabbing the watch "Alright I have it now" she said as she stood back a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's face was still blushed "W-Well I would but I want to go to the beach" she said as she looked at him.
Roland smiled then nodded "then we're going to the beach." he said happily before stepping away from her then going to find some swimming trunks.

Nonalaka said:

"E-Eh?" She stared at him in a confused manner before grabbing the watch "Alright I have it now" she said as she stood back a bit.
Wanderer closed his eyes as his face looked up before he opened one eye
tumblr_mrg2wi59Ck1syssufo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn slumped to the floor and just sat there, breathing heavily. "Maybe he was right... maybe I'm not ready for this." She said in a monotone voice as she stared at the ground. "But I can't lose. I won't give up... I'll kill these Conda's and deal with the mother. I'll save mom!" Once the snakes were close enough to her, Autumn frozen them all over and invaded them in blocks of ice. "Die." She looked up from the floor and stared at the blocks of ice in front of her, watching as they all broke into small pieces of ice, killing the remaining Conda's. Autumn stood up and took a deep breath, "I can do this. I won't stop until I finish!" She growled and turned to face the lake.
(( Well she did get thrown into a wall
xD Twice and that's gotta hurt. Autumn should be fine, she knows what she has to do but if you feel like Atticus should save her then go ahead ))
Atticus smiled a bit before a set of Conda's came towards him. He sighed as he summoned a second sword. "Two sword style - Bombing Lane." He said before his sword glowed. He then slashed them wildly at the Conda's before a series of explosions occurred behind him.

The serpent began to emerge.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer closed his eyes as his face looked up before he opened one eye
tumblr_mrg2wi59Ck1syssufo1_500.gif
Yuna took another step back as she looked at his eye "Your eye.." she said as she pointed at it.

Roman said:
Roman appeared in front of her, "Nanami, I can explain... Please. Just give me a moment of your time, and I promise you'll understand why he asked and I listened..."
When he appeared, Nanami looked different. Her hair had gotten longer and she looked slightly older, maybe 13 or 14. Nanami looked back at him and glared, "What reason do you have for killing my dad? Why should I listen to you?"

tumblr_nssw84FIdb1tp4szso2_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
Yuna took another step back as she looked at his eye "Your eye.." she said as she pointed at it.
Wanderer held a hand over his eye "Don't worry about it..." He said as he stood up

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer held a hand over his eye "Don't worry about it..." He said as he stood up
"Don't worry about it?" She narrowed her eyes "So you know what it means?" She questioned "Whats happening" she said as she looked between him and the watch in her hand.

Nonalaka said:
"Don't worry about it?" She narrowed her eyes "So you know what it means?" She questioned "Whats happening" she said as she looked between him and the watch in her hand.
Wanderer shook his head as the mark on his eye vanished and he moved his hand "Just keep that away...Let's go to your place"

WeirdPrincess said:
When he appeared, Nanami looked different. Her hair had gotten longer and she looked slightly older, maybe 13 or 14. Nanami looked back at him and glared, "What reason do you have for killing my dad? Why should I listen to you?"
tumblr_nssw84FIdb1tp4szso2_400.gif
"It's no surprise he hasn't told you what he's done." Roman said, resting a arm on the hilt of his sword. "Your dad killed people. Killed innocent people." He said. "Your Uncle William. Died. Who's fault? Your father's. Your dad's family. Did. Who's fault? Your father's." Roman told her. "He couldn't live with the fact he couldn't protect you all. I tried to tell him dying wasn't the way to go, but when he told me he killed those people, he knew I'd kill him. He knew I don't tolerate such acts unless that person deserves death." Roman explained. "He was a murderer, Nanami. He wanted me to fix that and now he's better off in the afterlife. I'm sorry I had to do that to you."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer shook his head as the mark on his eye vanished and he moved his hand "Just keep that away...Let's go to your place"
Yuna sighed a bit before putting the watch into her pocket "Alright, its not far" she said as she began walking again.

Roman said:
"Yep that's the plan. We can leave around 5...ish.." Takeshi suggested. "Actually, when do you think we should leave? When we get home, I don't want it to be too late." He said smiling.

Roman chuckled, "There's always that one weird teacher I guess." He said smiling, his smile quickly vanished as fast as it appeares though. He looked down at the ground and put a hand to his head, "N-Nanami... I'm sorry...."
Violetta blinked and giggled a bit.

"Oh honey, you're adorable."

She patted his cheek, looking at him teasingly.

"You do know I'm the goddess of time, right? I can bring us back home anytime you want."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus smiled a bit before a set of Conda's came towards him. He sighed as he summoned a second sword. "Two sword style - Bombing Lane." He said before his sword glowed. He then slashed them wildly at the Conda's before a series of explosions occurred behind him.
The serpent began to emerge.
Autumn glared at the serpent, ignoring the explosions that we're going on behind her. Her sword glowed blue and was as cold as dry ice before she jumped up and hit the serpent with with her ice blade twice, once on the top of the head and the other in the eye.

tumblr_mzelobAt5x1s2z0myo1_400.gif

Both places froze over before she began to rapidly slash at it

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then nodded "then we're going to the beach." he said happily before stepping away from her then going to find some swimming trunks.
Dakota smiled as she closed her eyes for a bit, whatever she needed then appearing in front of her.

((Sorry I thought I replied ;- ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back