• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then teleported them both to the beach "Alrighty!, here we are!" She said happily.
Roland smiled and nodded "that we are." he said as he looked for a good spot for them

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked before turning to the side and going quiet. Her leg suddenly shot put and she kicked him away from her, "I suppose you're right..." She grumbled.
tumblr_nrr22tt9Lp1qa94xto1_540.gif

"I feel slightly better now... I needed to do that."
Roman flew into a few trees. When he hit the ground he stood up, a few scrapes and scratches. He then looked at her and frowned a little.

tumblr_m5zm66Zji11rx0t1ko2_500.gif

"Unnecessary if you ask me. Let's go, I'm taking you back to the mansion..."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I hope so..."
@Nonalaka you owe me a reply
"But... I will beat the crap put of you if you try anything, but is it possible I meet some people you know? You know.. so that I have more people to go to if needed..." she says.

Mayyflower said:
(Well would you be happy if the one you loved died infront of you without saying what was wrong?)
(You replied late I'm sorry xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"But... I will beat the crap put of you if you try anything, but is it possible I meet some people you know? You know.. so that I have more people to go to if needed..." she says.
William nodded "Yeah"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned before saying "I would never pollute the air around such a beautiful young lady, but I must disagree on fearing those stronger than ones self. Who truly should be feared are those who have nothing. The ones with no ties remaining to life, and don't care if they live or die. They are the ones to be feared, because they are the ones who will go after the weak, for little more than pleasure... Damn this conversation got depressing fast." Laughing Everest said, "you said your used beings like us, and live in a mansion with others. So then does that mean its safe for me to assume the opening act has already begun?"
((I am so sorry that took so long roman, the pharmacy was packed))

[/QUOTE]
(( Don't worry about it. It's alright lol ))

Ayame chuckled, "Then you haven't met the strongest people who live around the area. They're far worst than those people. Some evil, some good. Doesn't mean they aren't scary." She said giggling a little. "Yeah, a mansion... Now what's this opening act you speak of?"

Mayyflower said:
(I was in school .-.)

(It won't)
(I could guess that much but anyways if you ever wanna see Marcus again you're gonna have to meet Wanderer)

LunaCrosby said:
"Because I know for sure my mom is going to hunt me down for failing my task"
William nodded again "I know"

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded and followed
They then arrived at her home. Yuna walked inside and gestured for him to follow "Well, this'll be where you'll be staying, make yourself at home" she said as she looked at him before taking the watch out of her pocket and leaving it on a nearby table.

shortyshot8 said:
(I could guess that much but anyways if you ever wanna see Marcus again you're gonna have to meet Wanderer)

(Who ist das?)

Roman said:
Roman flew into a few trees. When he hit the ground he stood up, a few scrapes and scratches. He then looked at her and frowned a little.
tumblr_m5zm66Zji11rx0t1ko2_500.gif

"Unnecessary if you ask me. Let's go, I'm taking you back to the mansion..."
Nanami huffed before she turned and began walking back the way she came. "It was necessary for me to do... I was angry and needed to take it out on someone. Sorry."

tumblr_nssw84FIdb1tp4szso6_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
They then arrived at her home. Yuna walked inside and gestured for him to follow "Well, this'll be where you'll be staying, make yourself at home" she said as she looked at him before taking the watch out of her pocket and leaving it on a nearby table.
Wanderer looked around "Wow...Amazing"

Mayyflower said:
(Who ist das?)
(The vessel for Jack, Al and Marcus's souls)

shortyshot8 said:

"Ok then.. I hope you know what you signed up for" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and nodded "that we are." he said as he looked for a good spot for them
Dakota smiled as she looked around "Hmmm, what about over there?" She said pointing to a spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back