• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(@shortyshot8 pretty sad day for you right?
Al is dying

Jack is leaving Neko
(Yep xD )

A little boy was in the middle of the courtyard just barely floating with his head above the water of the fountain not sure who he was or what he was doing there but none of that mattered as he wasn't even awake

@Someone

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before twiddling her thumbs "its not the look of them that bothers me, its the fact that I can't stop them from doing that when I don't want them to" she said before sighing lightly "I thought I was controlling it well for a while, but I guess not..."
Roland placed his hands around hers "it's okay, this sort of thing takes alot of time and effort to control, and trust me, when the second half of my powers came, well let's just say, between you and me, you have better control than i did..." he said placing his forehead against hers "and if you're having that much trouble, then we should just track down you brother and have him help." he said looking straight into her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Al fell to the floor feeling...Nothing....He was already gone at this point
"You were the one person who knew I didn't like murder... Yet you tell me you killed your family and brother." Roman said coldly. "I thought we were friends." He muttered before returning to the mansion.

@Anybody at the mansion I guess

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep xD )

A little boy was in the middle of the courtyard just barely floating with his head above the water of the fountain not sure who he was or what he was doing there but none of that mattered as he wasn't even awake

@Someone
((Oh can I send yuna? I'm bored :'D))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The serpent roared in pain as it was shocked.
Hit Count: 65(Critical Hit!)

The serpent dove into the ground near her, now burrowing under the ground.
"You aren't getting away that easily." Autumn said and swung her sword at it a few times before it burrows under.

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep xD )

@Someone

Kiri

Location:Courtyard Interacting:The Boy Action:Talking to the boy

Kiri tapped the boy's head softly Hey Sleepyhead wake Up!

TheBigBladeWolf said:

Kiri

Location:Courtyard Interacting:The Boy Action:Talking to the boy

Kiri tapped the boy's head softly Hey Sleepyhead wake Up!

(You're a bit late dude sorry xD )

Nanami ran back to the mansion quickly, a small little device flying next to her. "I'm late, I'm late! I gotta get home really fast!" She said before bursting through the mansion doors.

tumblr_nk95c85Doh1ti6a52o1_540.gif

She put her hands on her knees, breathing heavily. "Ha...hah... I... made it." She breathed before standing up right and walking into the living room. "Daddy? Daddy where are you? I wanna tell you about my first day of school!" Nanami called out before spotting someone on the couch. "Uncle Roman, do you know where I can find daddy?"
@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami ran back to the mansion quickly, a small little device flying next to her. "I'm late, I'm late! I gotta get home really fast!" She said before bursting through the mansion doors.
tumblr_nk95c85Doh1ti6a52o1_540.gif

She put her hands on her knees, breathing heavily. "Ha...hah... I... made it." She breathed before standing up right and walking into the living room. "Daddy? Daddy where are you? I wanna tell you about my first day of school!" Nanami called out before spotting someone on the couch. "Uncle Roman, do you know where I can find daddy?"
@Roman
Roman looked at Nanami, a blank stare on his face, as he gripped his sword that rested on his arm tighter.

latest

"Nanami... It was your first day of school today?" He asked trying to change the subject. "How did you do?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep xD )

@Someone
Yuna was passing through the courtyard looking for her siblings when she spotted a young boy "H-Hey kid, that's not a good place to sleep" she said gently shaking him.

((Sorry I had to finish chores

WeirdPrincess said:
"You aren't getting away that easily." Autumn said and swung her sword at it a few times before it burrows under.
The Serpent popped out from under her center her flying into the ceiling, landing a critical hit on her.

Hit Count: 61

Roman said:
"Saw babe... It's alright. You got me." Takeshi said smiling softly. "You didn't even try hard. You didn't try at all, it just happened." He said softly.
Violetta looked up at him, placing a hand softly on his cheek.

"And I am happy it did."

She leaned on him a moment, hiding her face before turning, hiding from Takeshi that she was wiping her eyes. Facing him again she was grinning like normal, and she stuck her hands on her hips.

"So. Dinner and a movie right?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna was passing through the courtyard looking for her siblings when she spotted a young boy "H-Hey kid, that's not a good place to sleep" she said gently shaking him.
((Sorry I had to finish chores
(It's perfectly fine)

His bright blue eyes started to open "Wha-What...?"

Roman said:
Roman looked at Nanami, a blank stare on his face, as he gripped his sword that rested on his arm tighter.
latest

"Nanami... It was your first day of school today?" He asked trying to change the subject. "How did you do?"
"Oh it was a lot of fun! The teacher was really nice to me and I made new friends!" Nanami said happily. "But then there was this really weird teacher who had ear and a tail... She kind of scared me. She was acting really weirdly." She said as she remembered the strange teacher in her gym class.

tumblr_nrb9w46F9Y1uzwbyjo1_540.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland placed his hands around hers "it's okay, this sort of thing takes alot of time and effort to control, and trust me, when the second half of my powers came, well let's just say, between you and me, you have better control than i did..." he said placing his forehead against hers "and if you're having that much trouble, then we should just track down you brother and have him help." he said looking straight into her eyes.
She smiled at him "I guess you're right..." she said quietly "But I don't need help, I can handle it myself" she said shaking her head.

Lumina said:
Violetta looked up at him, placing a hand softly on his cheek.
"And I am happy it did."

She leaned on him a moment, hiding her face before turning, hiding from Takeshi that she was wiping her eyes. Facing him again she was grinning like normal, and she stuck her hands on her hips.

"So. Dinner and a movie right?"
"Yep that's the plan. We can leave around 5...ish.." Takeshi suggested. "Actually, when do you think we should leave? When we get home, I don't want it to be too late." He said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh it was a lot of fun! The teacher was really nice to me and I made new friends!" Nanami said happily. "But then there was this really weird teacher who had ear and a tail... She kind of scared me. She was acting really weirdly." She said as she remembered the strange teacher in her gym class.
tumblr_nrb9w46F9Y1uzwbyjo1_540.gif
Roman chuckled, "There's always that one weird teacher I guess." He said smiling, his smile quickly vanished as fast as it appeares though. He looked down at the ground and put a hand to his head, "N-Nanami... I'm sorry...."

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "I guess you're right..." she said quietly "But I don't need help, I can handle it myself" she said shaking her head.
Roland smirked "and i technically didn't need help either, but when i couldn't get through a day without burning my clothes off, someone decided for me." he said with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back