• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "You're so funny!! Who asks that?"
Al gripped Roman's shoulder tightly "I'm being serious"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'm tired," she complained, lifting her paws up.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi picked her up and warped them home before plopping down on the bed

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, then looked down, her face darkening to a deeper shade of red.
"I just... never saw myself as someone who would be love by someone."

She crossed her arms, groaning a bit.
Takeshi uncrossed her arms and pulled her closer, "What are you talking about?" He asked softly. "I can see you being loved by a lot of people. You just gotta be social... That's not much at all y'know."

shortyshot8 said:
Al gripped Roman's shoulder tightly "I'm being serious"

Tatsumi picked her up and warped them home before plopping down on the bed
Roman stopped laughing when his shoulder was gripped, "Huh? You're lying. You have to be."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom closed the door and walked to the other side, getting in the car himself. He put the keys in the ignition and started the car. He pulled out of the lot slowly before speeding off down the street.
Lumina looked out the window, watching as the scenery rushed past them.

"I wonder if this is what it might be like to fly..."

Her voice was quiet, but it was loud enough for Ansom to hear.

Roman said:
Takeshi uncrossed her arms and pulled her closer, "What are you talking about?" He asked softly. "I can see you being loved by a lot of people. You just gotta be social... That's not much at all y'know."

Roman stopped laughing when his shoulder was gripped, "Huh? You're lying. You have to be."
Al let go of him and sat down by the tree curled into a ball "I'm tired of not being able to protect anyone"

200_s.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Al let go of him and sat down by the tree curled into a ball "I'm tired of not being able to protect anyone"
200_s.gif
"OK? I'm tired of the fact I haven't been around when I'm needed most, yet do I wanna die? No. I fix my mistakes. Now, give me a real reason to kill you, then we can talk." Roman said in a serious tone.

Roman said:
"OK? I'm tired of the fact I haven't been around when I'm needed most, yet do I wanna die? No. I fix my mistakes. Now, give me a real reason to kill you, then we can talk." Roman said in a serious tone.
Al looked up at him "I'm a murderer....Even Nora hates me....There is nothing left for me.....I'm sorry...I swore I wouldn't show any weakness around you no matter what happened..."

c6d9e3013df56b94aca835707b227862.gif

Roman said:

Violetta sighed.

"I have been social. I've just never had anybody, no matter how hard I tried."

She shook her head.

"Geh, that sounds so lame to say out loud."

Halfway back to his dorm room Everest realized he had purposefully made sure to lock the door and turned to head back to the other when he had an urge he hadn't had in about a month. Sighing he glanced around the area before sending out a high frequency sound wave to double check the area was empty. confirming it was, Everest reached into his pocket and pulled out a package of cigarettes, and sticking one in his mouth he pulled out a Zippo lighter and lit it. Glancing around one last time he kicked of the ground hard with his right leg, launching him about half way up the school building, at the peak of his jump, Everest created a high density platform of subsound and pushed off it with his left foot, allowing him to reach the roof. He took a long drag of the cigarette and blew a smoke ring before looking around. Noticing a girl, he inwardly cursed himself for not using a sonar ping and checking the roof before hand. pointing at the girl Everest said "You didn't see nothing'."

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Conda's slumped to the ground, dead.
Conda's left: 1

Hit Count: 2

The last Conda jumped at her from behind, coming back into view.
"Shit!" Autumn narrowly dodged Conda before kicked it to the side. She soon stabbed it through one of its eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked up at him "I'm a murderer....Even Nora hates me....There is nothing left for me.....I'm sorry...I swore I wouldn't show any weakness around you no matter what happened..."
c6d9e3013df56b94aca835707b227862.gif
Roman looked at Al with a blank face before pointing his sword at him.

"Murder?" He asked, as lightning quickly covered the blade.

3888219-3812165982-Chidor.jpeg

"You know that's something I don't tolerate... Who did you kill?"

Jack looked at Neko with wide eyes "N-No...This can't be...."

Roman said:
Roman looked at Al with a blank face before pointing his sword at him.
"Murder?" He asked, as lightning quickly covered the blade.

3888219-3812165982-Chidor.jpeg

"You know that's something I don't tolerate... Who did you kill?"
Al looked at him "I killed my own brother...." He said quietly

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed.
"I have been social. I've just never had anybody, no matter how hard I tried."

She shook her head.

"Geh, that sounds so lame to say out loud."
"Saw babe... It's alright. You got me." Takeshi said smiling softly. "You didn't even try hard. You didn't try at all, it just happened." He said softly.

@Roman[/URL]
Ayame burst out laughing, "Guy? I saw everything." She said referring to everything he just did. "I'm not new to this stuff. I live in a mansion full of people like us." Ayame said with a shrug. "Besides, the school has only beings like you and I... So there isn't much for me to be scared of."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Shit!" Autumn narrowly dodged Conda before kicked it to the side. She soon stabbed it through one of its eyes.
The Conda squealed as it died, along with his brothers. The lake started bubbling again as Experiment Zero emerged once more.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at Neko with wide eyes "N-No...This can't be...."

Al looked at him "I killed my own brother...." He said quietly

@WeirdPrincess
Roman showed him no emotion, he didn't tolerate murder after what happened to the others. "You killed William? It was you?" He asked in a monotone voice. "You know if I kill you no one would care... Because you murdered your own brother."

Roman said:
Roman showed him no emotion, he didn't tolerate murder after what happened to the others. "You killed William? It was you?" He asked in a monotone voice. "You know if I kill you no one would care... Because you murdered your own brother."
Al nodded "I know that much....But....Marcus...And Jack...As parts of me....They will die too.......I have a confession to make as well....The Short family massacre....I caused that"

Roman said:
Ayame burst out laughing, "Guy? I saw everything." She said referring to everything he just did. "I'm not new to this stuff. I live in a mansion full of people like us." Ayame said with a shrug. "Besides, the school has only beings like you and I... So there isn't much for me to be scared of."
Grinning Everest said "I was talking about the cigarette smart ass" Taking another drag of the cigarette before dropping it and grinding it out with his foot Everest said "Besides, we all have something we're afraid of."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko sat down on the bed and tilted her head, "Is something wrong?"
Jack nodded "I'm leaving..." He said quietly "No....He's going to....I'm going to die"

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I know that much....But....Marcus...And Jack...As parts of me....They will die too.......I have a confession to make as well....The Short family massacre....I caused that"
Roman furrowed his brows, "Was all this your doing? Were you manipulated into doing this stuff or was it done because you wanted it to be?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning Everest said "I was talking about the cigarette smart ass" Taking another drag of the cigarette before dropping it and grinding it out with his foot Everest said "Besides, we all have something we're afraid of."

[/QUOTE]
Ayame cocked a eyebrow, "I'm a smart ass for sure, but I'm not afraid of nothing but the people with a higher power." She said puffing out her cheeks. "And I don't care if you smoke. Just don't get too close while you do so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back