• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "are you sure? you could use me as a body pillow." he says teasingly.
Amaya raised her hand a little before her hand slowly went down, she started drifting slowly

Roman said:
Roman furrowed his brows, "Was all this your doing? Were you manipulated into doing this stuff or was it done because you wanted it to be?"
Ayame cocked a eyebrow, "I'm a smart ass for sure, but I'm not afraid of nothing but the people with a higher power." She said puffing out her cheeks. "And I don't care if you smoke. Just don't get too close while you do so."
Al looked him in the eyes "Just kill me already...."

Mayyflower said:
When they arrived the guy helped them both onto the ride and into a cart.

When the ride reached the top Marcus looked completely shocked "N-No...Dammit no!!"

shortyshot8 said:
When the ride reached the top Marcus looked completely shocked "N-No...Dammit no!!"
Sam looked over at Marcus. "You okay babe?" She asks wrapping her arms around his arm

Lilith had finally gotten a job somewhere at an amusement park and was working at the moment. "This should be good. Kids can be fun... right?" She whispered to herself as she walked around before Lilith was tackled to the ground. Three boys hugged at different parts of her body as she layed on her back. "H-Hey kids... I-I need to get back to work and you need to find your moms." She said as they hugged her tighter. Their mothers soon came over and apologized to Lilith as they tried to pry their children off of her. "C-Can't... breath.." Lilith wheezed as on of the kids legs were wrapped around her neck, another kids legs were wrapped around her arm and the last children's leg was wrapped around her left leg. The look of discomfort was clearly on Lilith's face and she slammed her hand on the ground as the mothers tried to pull their children off of her.

tumblr_ngyskmIqrW1qg78wpo1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
"So be it... Murderer." Roman said, his eyes becoming red, showing his Sharingan was activated. He then raised a hand and pointed it Al's heart, a line of lightning then pierced his chest.

Chidori_Sharp_Spear.png

Roman said:
"So be it... Murderer." Roman said, his eyes becoming red, showing his Sharingan was activated. He then raised a hand and pointed it Al's heart, a line of lightning then pierced his chest.
Chidori_Sharp_Spear.png
Al coughed up blood everything feeling blank as he remembered his childhood "I was a fool.....It was all lies.." He said referring to the words he once said

large.gif

(( @Roman crap dude, I just got a call from the pharmacy, reminding me I have a prescription I need to pick up, I'm going to have to reply after I go pick that up. I'm really sorry.))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Conda squealed as it died, along with his brothers. The lake started bubbling again as Experiment Zero emerged once more.
Autumn charged up her electric attack as she watched the beast emerge. Swinging down her blade, the electric wave rippled through the water and zapped the serpent upon touching it. A series of slashes were then landed upon the serpent as Autumn stood by, watching.

tumblr_neupnnUWpT1qf2huro1_500.gif

Jesters Court](( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] crap dude, I just got a call from the pharmacy, reminding me I have a prescription I need to pick up, I'm going to have to reply after I go pick that up. I'm really sorry.))
(( No problem man, do what you gotta do ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al coughed up blood everything feeling blank as he remembered his childhood "I was a fool.....It was all lies.." He said referring to the words he once said
large.gif
Roman continued to stare at Al, coldly. The line of lightning growing bigger, making the hole in his chest wider than before.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn charged up her electric attack as she watched the beast emerge. Swinging down her blade, the electric wave rippled through the water and zapped the serpent upon touching it. A series of slashes were then landed upon the serpent as Autumn stood by, watching.
tumblr_neupnnUWpT1qf2huro1_500.gif
The serpent roared in pain as it was shocked.

Hit Count: 65(Critical Hit!)

The serpent dove into the ground near her, now burrowing under the ground.

Roman said:
Roman continued to stare at Al, coldly. The line of lightning growing bigger, making the hole in his chest wider than before.
Al's heart stopped the last thing he saw....Was a face of a boy

Hibiki_as_a_child.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko frantically shook her head and jumped up, soon hugging him tightly.
Jack's eyes widened as his head was on her shoulders and he was lifeless not moving an inch

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised her hand a little before her hand slowly went down, she started drifting slowly
Ayen smiled "i guess you can complain if you wake up in a bed now." he whispered softly, not to wake her, as he gently picked her up bridal style then went to their room and laid down, setting her to his side and hugging her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes widened as his head was on her shoulders and he was lifeless not moving an inch
"Jack? Jack?" Neko repeated his name as she hugged him tighter. "Don't go! Neko doesn't want Jack to go!" She exclaimed, not realizing that he was already gone. Neko dropped to the floor as she held on to him tightly, her eyes filling with tears. She grit her teeth and her eyes closed, more tears flowing down her face as she rested her forehead on his shoulder, crying.

tumblr_n0wxmf6zTr1s0x3mbo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Jack? Jack?" Neko repeated his name as she hugged him tighter. "Don't go! Neko doesn't want Jack to go!" She exclaimed, not realizing that he was already gone. Neko dropped to the floor as she held on to him tightly, her eyes filling with tears. She grit her teeth and her eyes closed, more tears flowing down her face as she rested her forehead on his shoulder, crying.
tumblr_n0wxmf6zTr1s0x3mbo1_500.gif
One last icy sentence came out of his mouth "I....Love....You" With that....He was gone

shortyshot8 said:
Al's heart stopped the last thing he saw....Was a face of a boy
Hibiki_as_a_child.jpg
The lightning slowly faded and soon disappeared. Roman lowered his now empty hand and used the other to sheathe his sword.

large.gif

Roman said:
The lightning slowly faded and soon disappeared. Roman lowered his now empty hand and used the other to sheathe his sword.
large.gif

Al fell to the floor feeling...Nothing....He was already gone at this point

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "don't apologize, truth is, i find them pretty." he said moving his hand to her cheek then smiled at her.
Dakota smiled at him before twiddling her thumbs "its not the look of them that bothers me, its the fact that I can't stop them from doing that when I don't want them to" she said before sighing lightly "I thought I was controlling it well for a while, but I guess not..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "don't apologize, truth is, i find them pretty." he said moving his hand to her cheek then smiled at her.
Dakota smiled at him before twiddling her thumbs "its not the look of them that bothers me, its the fact that I can't stop them from doing that when I don't want them to" she said before sighing lightly "I thought I was controlling it well for a while, but I guess not..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back