• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer tilted his head "Weird"
Yuna pouted "I-Its not weird!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland jumped into the water once it reached his stomach and laughed as they both ended up completely soaked.
Dakota laughed as fell into the water she looked over at him and smiled "I don't think that happens to a newly wed" she joked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Then let's do it.. but I warned you" she says.
William nodded "I know"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed as fell into the water she looked over at him and smiled "I don't think that happens to a newly wed" she joked.
Wanderer laughed a little "It's cute"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and spoke, tilting his head slightly♅...
“ You can come closer you know~ I don't bite~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sighed before moving closer until she was right next to Akira. "I didn't think you would... it's just me being nervous, as always."

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled "well, if it was a bed at hotel instead of water...." he joked.

Roman said:
(( Yeah I know... You Uchihas are one weird clan of people... ))
Ayame waved her hand, "Wait~ I need to have time to think of one silly." She said tapping her chin lightly. "You have one interesting life I'll admit."
Everest grinned and replied, "I'm guessing you've had an interesting one yourself, considering how you where talking about taking my soul... if I even have one that it... So I'm guessing your probably some sort of an emissary of death in that case..."

Roman said:
(( Yeah I know... You Uchihas are one weird clan of people... ))
the_truth_of_the_uchiha_police_force_by_freelancerjin-d5ct1eb.png

Roman said:
Roman nodded and motioned for her to follow, "Well then, follow me. I'll show you around. Oh! I'm Roman by the way."
Mal nodded and followed "I'm Mal.. wait... this one guy mentioned you I think" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I know"

"Well come on then let's go tell her" she said and began to walk.

(Brb)

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and followed "I'm Mal.. wait... this one guy mentioned you I think" she says.

(Brb)
William nodded and followed (KK)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, if it was a bed at hotel instead of water...." he joked.
"Oh be quiet you!" She called as she splashed water at him and laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed before moving closer until she was right next to Akira. "I didn't think you would... it's just me being nervous, as always."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I know, it's just an expression~. If you want, I can manifest a blanket over us?~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"Oh be quiet you!" She called as she splashed water at him and laughed.
Roland chuckled as he splashed her back "you're only upset cuz it's true!" he said playfully.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus ruffled her hair with a warm smile. "Give my special girl a special smile... Won't you?" He asked. "This is my final wish..."
Autumn sigh and nodded, "Alright." She said quietly before fixing her hair. "Hey if I'm gonna go defeat this darkness thing, I at least have to look good doing it." Autumn joked with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn sigh and nodded, "Alright." She said quietly before fixing her hair. "Hey if I'm gonna go defeat this darkness thing, I at least have to look good doing it." Autumn joked with a smile.
Atticus nodded and placed a kiss on her cheek. "You've grown into a strong woman... I'm proud of you. Your mother would be proud of you..." He said softly as a light started emitting from him. He was giving up his soul.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I know"

"E-Eh?" Her ears wiggled again "Erm, thank you..." she said quietly as she went back to eating her food.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he splashed her back "you're only upset cuz it's true!" he said playfully.
She shook her head and rolled her eyes "Upset?" she said laughing

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ I know, it's just an expression~. If you want, I can manifest a blanket over us?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka immediately nodded, "Please? That would be really help and I wouldn't be as cold as I am right now."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and replied, "I'm guessing you've had an interesting one yourself, considering how you where talking about taking my soul... if I even have one that it... So I'm guessing your probably some sort of an emissary of death in that case..."

[/QUOTE]
"Something like that. I'm an angel. I help with all the death that occurs and I take care of the souls that are trapped." Ayame explained.

LunaCrosby said:

(Brb)
Roman chuckled, "You have to be more specific. I'm known by many people." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka immediately nodded, "Please? That would be really help and I wouldn't be as cold as I am right now."
...♅Akira manifested a large blanket over them both, soon lifting his arm and talking♅...

“ You can lean against me, my body'll heat you up~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer shrugged as he continued eating
Rini then looked around the doorway cautiously as she watched wanderer quietly.

"Rini? I know you're hiding, I can see you, Its fine, he's not going to hurt you" she called to her.

Rini then slowly emerged from behind the door and made her way to sit next to yuna hesitantly waving at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus nodded and placed a kiss on her cheek. "You've grown into a strong woman... I'm proud of you. Your mother would be proud of you..." He said softly as a light started emitting from him. He was giving up his soul.
Autumn sniffed and rubbed at her eyes, "T-Thanks... I've come a long way and at least I know you're proud of me." She said and gave a small laugh before sniffing again.

Nonalaka said:
Rini then looked around the doorway cautiously as she watched wanderer quietly.
"Rini? I know you're hiding, I can see you, Its fine, he's not going to hurt you" she called to her.

Rini then slowly emerged from behind the door and made her way to sit next to yuna hesitantly waving at him.
Wanderer smiled and waved back

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head and rolled her eyes "Upset?" she said laughing
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i wasn't sure what word i was looking for..." he said before smiling and splashing her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn sniffed and rubbed at her eyes, "T-Thanks... I've come a long way and at least I know you're proud of me." She said and gave a small laugh before sniffing again.
Atticus nodded. "I am... You now only have one more job left... To remove the darkness and free the light that has been held captive..." He said softly. "Your going to do great."

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer smiled and waved back
"This is wanderer, he's a little lost right now so he'll be staying with us, okay?" Yuna said as she looked at rini.

Rini nodded before looking at him and tilting her head "Wanderer is a weird name" she said as she continued to look at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back