• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head as she noticed his gaze move off to the side "Learned some stuff?"
Roland nodded "i guess my 'charm' is what they drilled into my head along with 'you need to get out more' but the second thing didn't really stick..." he said with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Supposedly there was a man who took multiple souls into his body....This man released them into the world and survived by the help of MANY healers"
"So, if you knew many healers, you could do the same thing, right?.... except you don't know loads of healers..." she pouted lightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Wanderer nodded "Supposedly there was a man who took multiple souls into his body....This man released them into the world and survived by the help of MANY healers"

(It's Sir Alonne.....WTF)
((He won't reveal who he is yet....))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((He won't reveal who he is yet....))
(Yes but the model is Sir Alonne)

Nonalaka said:
"So, if you knew many healers, you could do the same thing, right?.... except you don't know loads of healers..." she pouted lightly.
Wanderer nodded "True"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled up at her then leaned in close to her face, his nose nudging hers as he looked into her eyes.
Amaya smiled as she looked into his eyes. "I love you" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled as she looked into his eyes. "I love you" she says happily
Ayen smiled "I love you too" he said before pressing his lips to hers

((and i'm just sitting around with a GW2 guild @shortyshot8 ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "I love you too" he said before pressing his lips to hers

((and i'm just sitting around with a GW2 guild @shortyshot8 ))
Amaya smiled and nipped at his bottom lip playfully

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(( xD Perfect XDDDDDDD))
She arrived in strange room. It seemed to be the only room with light in it. A man sat on the far side.

darksouls2dlc2-4.jpg

"So YOURRRRRR the one who's been destroying my dark army... I don't mean to be rude, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you for that... I worked really hard to make all these idiots confused beyond belief. The confusion would lead to chaos, thus creating the Chaos Kin..." He said. The man was in a cloak. He got up and walked towards her, soon manifesting strange blades. "End of the line... Girly."

[media]

[/media]
Autumn reverted back to her regular form and opened her mouth to say something before she burped. She put a hand over her mouth and looked at him.

tumblr_nhi4vivTMF1tydz8to1_500.gif

"Excuse me." Autumn then reverted back to her combat form and frowned. "Girly? Well aren't you just nice... and I can't let you kill me. I have a job to finish and that includes ending you." She said as she held on to the hilt of her blade.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nipped at his bottom lip playfully
Ayen chuckled and nipped her top lip as he placed a hand on the back of her head.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
((i sought out swarm battles like no tomorrow, but i also got lost, alot.....))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "i guess my 'charm' is what they drilled into my head along with 'you need to get out more' but the second thing didn't really stick..." he said with a chuckle.
Dakota smiled "I don't think you needed lessons from your cousins to learn your charm" she laughed lightly "I think its just part of who you are, If it were to do with them teaching you then you'd also be out all the time like how they are, because you would have picked that up too"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, "Perfect. I'm comfortable now." She said happily before thinking, and not as embarrassed as before... thankfully.

...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, placing his cheek onto the top of her head and closing his eyes♅...

“ I'm glad~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
(Yes but the model is Sir Alonne)

Wanderer nodded "True"
Rini smiled and nodded "Then if it comes to a point those spirits are to leave you then we'll try our best to find lots of healers to help!" Rini chimed.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I don't think you needed lessons from your cousins to learn your charm" she laughed lightly "I think its just part of who you are, If it were to do with them teaching you then you'd also be out all the time like how they are, because you would have picked that up too"
Roland laughed "well, your sorta right, i had the foundation for the charm, it's just that they gave me the build materials i was lacking" he said placing his hand on her cheek "before hand all i could relate to was labor based jobs, so i might of ended up trying to sound sweet by saying your hair reminds me of motor oil." he said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn reverted back to her regular form and opened her mouth to say something before she burped. She put a hand over her mouth and looked at him.
tumblr_nhi4vivTMF1tydz8to1_500.gif

"Excuse me." Autumn then reverted back to her combat form and frowned. "Girly? Well aren't you just nice... and I can't let you kill me. I have a job to finish and that includes ending you." She said as she held on to the hilt of her blade.
The hooded man growled. "ENOUGH TALK! ... Let's finish this..." He muttered before 1 of him, became 3 of him.

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled and nodded "Then if it comes to a point those spirits are to leave you then we'll try our best to find lots of healers to help!" Rini chimed.
Wanderer nodded "It is the job of all Wanderer's to deliver souls"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and nipped her top lip as he placed a hand on the back of her head.

((i sought out swarm battles like no tomorrow, but i also got lost, alot.....))
Amaya smiled and placed a hand on his cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back