• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, taking another sip of his tea. "All of them? We have a lot of people living with us... I lost count."
Ayame chuckled and playfully punched his arm, "You're funny. You'd make better pillow, no doubt."
Everest grinned and said, "Maybe, but then what would I use for a pillow?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I don't know why I laughed so hard at this statement xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Well he is my character that's most needed at the mansion ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I don't know why I laughed so hard at this statement xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((is it because, like everyone else here, you are weird?))

1400944819088.jpg

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and said, "Maybe, but then what would I use for a pillow?"

[/QUOTE]
Ayame chuckled, "A pillow. You're not allowed to lay on me."

shortyshot8 said:
He was panting as he was clearly harmed "Alph..."
Reiji shook his head, "Last I heard, he was dead..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man's hood finally came off. It was revealed to be... Yura! Although he looked slightly different.
He struggled in Kurome's grip before teleporting behind, gasping for breath.

@WeirdPrincess
''im not done with you...''

*She said before punching down on his head, then kicked him. She then picked him up and repeatedly kick him*

*She soon started to punch him again*

*As she then kicked him in the leg, breaking it making him unable to move/teleport. She then looked at him annoyed as she dropped him on the floor*

''i only did this much, but you cant even move...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, removing his finger from her stomach and placing it above the blanket and behind his head as he leaned back♅...
“ Okay, say no more~ ”

------------

((( You can't be mad at me, Princess-chan~

tumblr_nenoxhYlHU1u0s9l5o1_500.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka let out a sigh of relief as she loosened her grip on the blanket. "Oh thank god. I don't have to worry about that yet."

-----

(( Heck yeah I can! Akira just touched my most innocent character, slightly inappropriately... >_> I was worried for her virginity xDD ))

brs-vs-insane-brs-o.gif
[/URL]

*She soon started to punch him again*

*As she then kicked him in the leg, breaking it making him unable to move/teleport. She then looked at him annoyed as she dropped him on the floor*

''i only did this much, but you cant even move...''
Yura struggled to get up but failed. Instead he used his wings to move around. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions fool..." He said as he charged a ball of darkness, shoving it straight at her chest like the first time he did it.

Hit Count: 360(Nice!
xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka let out a sigh of relief as she loosened her grip on the blanket. "Oh thank god. I don't have to worry about that yet."
-----

(( Heck yeah I can! Akira just touched my most innocent character, slightly inappropriately... >_> I was worried for her virginity xDD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a smile forming on his face♅...

“ I was only messing with you~ Remember this is so you aren't as embarrassed about things~ I did that to see how embarrassed you'd get, and I must say, it was rather amusing~ ”

---------------

((( You shouldn't be... that's for the honeymoon ;D )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura struggled to get up but failed. Instead he used his wings to move around. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions fool..." He said as he charged a ball of darkness, shoving it straight at her chest like the first time he did it.
Hit Count: 360(Nice!
xD )
*Kurome only stood there as she fixed her jacket and she formed her Cannon-Lance and swung it downward on Yura*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a smile forming on his face♅...
“ I was only messing with you~ Remember this is so you aren't as embarrassed about things~ I did that to see how embarrassed you'd get, and I must say, it was rather amusing~ ”

---------------

((( You shouldn't be... that's for the honeymoon ;D )))

[/QUOTE]
(I don't know why but I feel like Akira is gonna fuck her then vanish xD )

shortyshot8 said:
He leaned against the wall to try and not fall over "This isn't good....Not at all...."
Reiji sighed, "How? He's dead for a reason. Now what's wrong?"

shortyshot8 said:
(( No one can pull a Al like Al xD ))

Roman said:
Roman sipped his tea again, before resting his hand on the hilt of his sword. "So while we're here, we might as well get to know one another. We will be living together after all."

Taylor nodded, "There will be food..." he said laughing a little.
''true...anything you want to say about yourself?''

Roman said:
"It happened again....Another massacre"

Roman said:

(( No one can pull a Al like Al xD ))
(Fair enough xD )

shortyshot8 said:
((( Wow, bro. That's-wow. @Roman already knows what's going to happen after the marriage/honeymoon, and it's nothing like that XDD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kurome only stood there as she fixed her jacket and she formed her Cannon-Lance and swung it downward on Yura*

[/QUOTE]
Yura brought up his sword arm and clashed his blade against hers. "You... Fool... What are you hoping to.... Accomplish?" He asked slowly as he winced under the pressure.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''true...anything you want to say about yourself?''

[/QUOTE]
"I like animals. I'm 18 years old. I'm half sanctum. I'm also the quiet type." Roman said, looking down at the tea cup.

shortyshot8 said:
"It happened again....Another massacre"

(Fair enough xD )
Reiji sighed, "Another massacre? What massacre?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira couldn't. One word: Pair. xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Pair....That is a word.....You are very observant)

Roman said:
"I like animals. I'm 18 years old. I'm half sanctum. I'm also the quiet type." Roman said, looking down at the tea cup.

Reiji sighed, "Another massacre? What massacre?"
He sighed "First the family....Now the village"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back