• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker]idc i need [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] to know...)))
(( I know, I've been keeping up with your and dragoons posts xD it's hard to reply ))

shortyshot8 said:
He frowned "No she's not....At least....A part of her is not...."
Reiji chuckled, "Her conscious lives on. Yeah. But she isn't here I believe."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#9999ff][B]*Kurome dodged by lunging forward and turning around to only jump at Yura use her lance-cannon to stab Yura*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
Yura didn't have enough energy to dodge the attack. He suffered a major hit as he yelped and used a gust of wind to push himself away from her. He fired a volley of balls of darkness at Autumn and Kurome.

Hit Count: 340

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...but i know, theres no way i cant be a sanctum''
*She said as she looked from her tea up to Roman*

''they can only be a certain number of them...right?''

[/QUOTE]
((( I wrote the whole "There can only be a certain number of Sanctums" to stop people from either creating a character or "upgrading their character" to a Sanctum. There is a whole civilization of Sanctums in Euphoria. The reason they aren't on Earth will be explained in an upcoming event. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira could never do that. Asuka is his pair. Asukira is life~ <3 )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Asukira is love. Asukira is life ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well should Kurome kill Yura????)))

[/QUOTE]
((If it makes you happy, Autumn is going to be the one who helps them both escape tho...))

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "Her conscious lives on. Yeah. But she isn't here I believe."
(She actually is as far as I remember)

He sighed "That's a shame.....Someone needs to know....."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura didn't have enough energy to dodge the attack. He suffered a major hit as he yelped and used a gust of wind to push himself away from her. He fired a volley of balls of darkness at Autumn and Kurome.
Hit Count: 340

@WeirdPrincess
*Kurome soon pushed Autumn out of the darkness's way and barely dodging the rest*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I wrote the whole "There can only be a certain number of Sanctums" to stop people from either creating a character or "upgrading their character" to a Sanctum. There is a whole civilization of Sanctums in Euphoria. The reason they aren't on Earth will be explained in an upcoming event. )))

[/QUOTE]
ik. there can only be a certain number i know. thats why i made her say that)))

shortyshot8 said:
(I don't need Nia to tell me why it's bullshit....)
((i was gonna find something with Nia calling more bullshit.... then i found this..........))

n663.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well should Kurome kill Yura????)))

[/QUOTE]
(( I wanna have Autumn do it, once he gets low enough. Like when he needs 200 or something in the 200 hits she'll start fighting. Right now, she's trying to heal herself ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kurome soon pushed Autumn out of the darkness's way and barely dodging the rest*

[/QUOTE]
Yura charged a large ball of darkness over his head. It began to suck in everything around him. "PERISH!!!" He yelled.

(Warning! Warning! Stay away from Yura while he is using this attack!)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ik. there can only be a certain number i know. thats why i made her say that)))

[/QUOTE]
((( No, I mean I wrote that to RPers, so that they would know, no their characters xD Besides, only God/Goddess characters should even know about Sanctums by default, unless they've been told by someone xD Imma guess Himeragi told her or something xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
(She actually is as far as I remember)
He sighed "That's a shame.....Someone needs to know....."
Reiji sighed, "I don't know what to tell you. If you wanna come check inside, go ahead."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, I mean I wrote that to RPers, so that they would know, no their characters xD Besides, only God/Goddess characters should even know about Sanctums by default, unless they've been told by someone xD Imma guess Himeragi told her or something xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I will admit that Sanctum's are something that needed to be calmed down the way you did it because without that we would have my people as Human's (Cause that's meh thing) And EVERYONE ELSE as Sanctum's)

Roman said:
Reiji sighed, "I don't know what to tell you. If you wanna come check inside, go ahead."
He walked inside and looked around "It's large...."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira brought his arm back around Asuka's shoulder, pulling her in a hug. He replied, looking at her as his gaze softened♅...
“ Not really~ But I guess we can cross that bridge when we get there~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka groaned and leaned her head back, "Now I really wish I didn't get embarrassed so easily. I hate that part of me..." She muttered.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...but i know, theres no way i cant be a sanctum''
*She said as she looked from her tea up to Roman*

''they can only be a certain number of them...right?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Indeed. There can only be seven." He said, still looking at his tea.

shortyshot8 said:
(I will admit that Sanctum's are something that needed to be calmed down the way you did it because without that we would have my people as Human's (Cause that's meh thing) And EVERYONE ELSE as Sanctum's)

He walked inside and looked around "It's large...."
Reiji laughed, "It's a mansion. What'd you expect? It'd be puny like some normal house?"

Roman said:
Roman sipped his tea again, before resting his hand on the hilt of his sword. "So while we're here, we might as well get to know one another. We will be living together after all."

Taylor nodded, "There will be food..." he said laughing a little.
Celia giggled, "Yay! I love food." She said happily before pulling her phone out and looking through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back