• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nissa:*walking in the woods she see's Tyler and watch him her head tilted* Hmm....

@TheRebelliousDragon

Ilaani let a sigh as she put her hands in her pockets and walked back to the girls dorms.

-----------------------

Camilla was sitting out in the courtyard with a book on her lap, which she had lost interest in a long time ago, she was now just daydreaming.

@Anyone?

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he closed his eyes "I could stay like this forever" He said softly
"Me too" she says as her tail disappears, there cart stopping at the top.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani let a sigh as she put her hands in her pockets and walked back to the girls dorms.
-----------------------

Camilla was sitting out in the courtyard with a book on her lap, which she had lost interest in a long time ago, she was now just daydreaming.

@Anyone?
(Navi and Camilla)

Navi flew around the courtyard and spotted Camilla she flew over there and sat on her shoulder. "What is that" she says looking down at the book

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked around "Wow....Interesting" He said softly
"They must be letting people off" she says softly as looks out the window

Mayyflower said:
(Navi and Camilla)
Navi flew around the courtyard and spotted Camilla she flew over there and sat on her shoulder. "What is that" she says looking down at the book

Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said softly
When the cart started moving it stopped and repeated that 3 times before it was there turn to get off. Sam hopped out and waited for Marcus to get out

Nonalaka said:
Amara broke the kiss to take a breath as she leaned her forehead against his, smiling lightly with a blushed face.
*Natsuru was taking a breath as well as he smiled looking into Amara's eyes*

Mayyflower said:
When the cart started moving it stopped and repeated that 3 times before it was there turn to get off. Sam hopped out and waited for Marcus to get out
Marcus followed "So what now?" He asked her

Mayyflower said:
(Navi and Camilla)

Camilla turned to look at the fairy on her shoulder "Oh! Navi! Hello!" Camilla chimed happily. "It's a potion book" she said with a smile "I'm trying to study up on these things, but I guess I keep daydreaming instead" she replied before laughing.

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked around and spotted a roller coaster with many twists and turns. "That one?" she asks pointing to it
Marcus gulped "Ye-Yeah sure" He said nervously

Nonalaka said:
Camilla turned to look at the fairy on her shoulder "Oh! Navi! Hello!" Camilla chimed happily. "It's a potion book" she said with a smile "I'm trying to study up on these things, but I guess I keep daydreaming instead" she replied before laughing.
Navi smiled. "Study up on potions?" she asks tilting her head

"...I really should stop doing that..." Asano said to herself as she wandered around the mountains. She'd been walking aimlessly for a while until she found herself lost on the mountains.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru was taking a breath as well as he smiled looking into Amara's eyes*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled lightly as she looked back into his eyes happily.

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled. "Study up on potions?" she asks tilting her head
She nodded "Yes! I'd like to learn about them and how to make and use them!, my cousin is very good at it and I want to be good at it too!" She said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Not at all" He said softly
Sam nodded. "Okay, if you say so" she says smiling as they began walking towards the ride.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Yes! I'd like to learn about them and how to make and use them!, my cousin is very good at it and I want to be good at it too!" She said with a smile
Navi's wings fluttered. "Interesting" she says looking at the book reading a few words

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay, if you say so" she says smiling as they began walking towards the ride.

Navi's wings fluttered. "Interesting" she says looking at the book reading a few words
Marcus gulped "Here goes nothing" He said to himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back