• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled into the kiss a bit as she placed her arms around his neck, blushing a bit.
*Natsuru continued to kiss Amara soon deepening it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to kiss Amara soon deepening it*

[/QUOTE]
Amara began to gently brush her fingers through his hair as she continued to kiss back.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at him, appreciating how sensitive he was. She looked at him lovingly, nodding.
"I'd rather go there with you anyways."

Since they confessed their feelings she had become more bold in her... romantic statements. She blushed a bit, but looked at him anyways.
Kili looked back at her, blushing slightly, himself.

"Alright then. We'll go together."

Kili charged some magical energy into his hand, and summoned a wheelchair into the room next to the bed. He looked back at Elyse, and offered her a hand, smiling.

"Afterwards, perhaps we can have some breakfast."

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed as she kissed him passionately using a little bit of tongue into the kiss
Marcus blushed doing the same as he thought "Is this what a Succubus can do?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed doing the same as he thought "Is this what a Succubus can do?"
Sam blushed when there tongues met. Her tail appears swaying back and forth happily

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "Look can you give Lexi back, shes dearly missed by her fiance and her sister and her friends." she sighed

Sam blushed and smiled as they looked into each others eyes. "Did anyone tell you that you have beautiful eyes" she says still smiling
"My mother had her soul I have to take it from her" he sighed.

LunaCrosby said:
"My mother had her soul I have to take it from her" he sighed.
Maki nodded. "We will get it back" she says quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed more knowing her tail was there but not caring
Sam blushed as she pulled away out of breath. She looked out the cart window and looked out at the horizon. "Its so pretty" she says in awe

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "We will get it back" she says quietly

Sam blushed as she pulled away out of breath. She looked out the cart window and looked out at the horizon. "Its so pretty" she says in awe
Marcus smiled "Yeah" He said softly

Tyler: Fighting a water overlord near a lake in the forest(jump in and help him if you want...)

Shingo: Fighting a fire overlord near the amusement park

Kite: Fighting a earth overlord near the beach

Yuto: Fighting a ice overlord in the mountains

(Send anybody you like! As for characters who are not fighting...)

Celia

Yuzu

This includes Hiro

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat back down and her tail layed between them, she layed her head on his shoulder and looked at her hands smiling
Marcus smiled "I love you" He said softly

Lexi's body broke out of the Fire shield, Soulless she walked around looking for revenge @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I love you" He said softly
Sam smiled. "I love you too" she says quietly. Sam takes Marcus's hand and holds it in hers

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's body broke out of the Fire shield, Soulless she walked around looking for revenge @LunaCrosby

Sam smiled. "I love you too" she says quietly. Sam takes Marcus's hand and holds it in hers
Marcus smiled at her "I never want to leave you" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru did the same as he blushes lightly*

[/QUOTE]
Amara broke the kiss to take a breath as she leaned her forehead against his, smiling lightly with a blushed face.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled at her "I never want to leave you" He said softly
Sam smiled and wrapped her other arm around him and hugged him "I don't ever want to leave you either, nor want you to leave" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and wrapped her other arm around him and hugged him "I don't ever want to leave you either, nor want you to leave" she says quietly
Marcus blushed "Yeah same here" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back