• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Thanks for the uh, meal" she laughed "No seriously thanks for letting me stick around though" she said with a smile as she stood up and put her bowl in the sink "I should probably go home soon though, its getting late"

Amara moved closer to him, deepening the kiss a bit.
*Natsuru kept kissing Amara as he made Amara sit on his lap so it was better to kiss and deepened the kiss a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept kissing Amara as he made Amara sit on his lap so it was better to kiss and deepened the kiss a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled into the kiss a bit as she placed her arms around his neck, blushing a bit.

Nonalaka said:
"Thanks for the uh, meal" she laughed "No seriously thanks for letting me stick around though" she said with a smile as she stood up and put her bowl in the sink "I should probably go home soon though, its getting late"

Amara moved closer to him, deepening the kiss a bit.
"Well it was nice having you" he chuckled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well she slapped me for burning her body, so o dunno" he sighs
Maki sighed. "Yea cause shes running your life" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more "How about.....The ferris wheel" He said happily
Sam smiled and nodded. "I was thinking the same thing" she says looking at the Ferris wheel

Mayyflower said:

Sam smiled and nodded. "I was thinking the same thing" she says looking at the Ferris wheel
Marcus smiled as he pulled her with him "It's gonna rock!" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Well it was nice having you" he chuckled.
"It was nice being here" she said with a smile as she made her way to the door.

Mayyflower said:

"If you say so" he shtugs.

Nonalaka said:
"It was nice being here" she said with a smile as she made her way to the door.
"Bye" he waves.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he pulled her with him "It's gonna rock!" He said happily
Sam chuckled as she kissed his cheek. They began walking over to the Ferris wheel when they arrived they both got into one cart

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled as she kissed his cheek. They began walking over to the Ferris wheel when they arrived they both got into one cart
Marcus smiled as he followed and looked her in the eyes

LunaCrosby said:
Maki sighed. "Look can you give Lexi back, shes dearly missed by her fiance and her sister and her friends." she sighed

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he followed and looked her in the eyes
Sam blushed and smiled as they looked into each others eyes. "Did anyone tell you that you have beautiful eyes" she says still smiling

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "Look can you give Lexi back, shes dearly missed by her fiance and her sister and her friends." she sighed

Sam blushed and smiled as they looked into each others eyes. "Did anyone tell you that you have beautiful eyes" she says still smiling
Marcus blushed a little "Thank you" He said softly "No one has ever said that"

LunaCrosby said:

"Bye" he waves.
"Goodbye!" She said with a wave and smile as she left and began to walk home.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Well you do" she admits getting seated in the cart
Marcus smiled "Did anyone ever tell you that you are beautiful?" He asked softly brushing some hair out of her face

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Did anyone ever tell you that you are beautiful?" He asked softly brushing some hair out of her face
Sam blushed. "Not that I remember" she says softly smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "Not that I remember" she says softly smiling a little
Marcus smiled "Well you are" He said as their cart reached the cart before kissing her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back