• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay, if you say so" she says smiling as they began walking towards the ride.

Navi's wings fluttered. "Interesting" she says looking at the book reading a few words
"Do you know anything of potions? Like how to make them or anything?" She asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gulped "Here goes nothing" He said to himself
Sam smiled as they got closer once they arrived they got on the ride and they got strapped in. She looked over at Marcus and smiled at him.

Nonalaka said:
"Do you know anything of potions? Like how to make them or anything?" She asked curiously.
Navi shook her head. "No sadly" she says not taking her eyes off the book.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled as they got closer once they arrived they got on the ride and they got strapped in. She looked over at Marcus and smiled at him.

Marcus smiled at her trying not to act nervous

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru smiled a bit more as he then continued to kiss Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara began to kiss back happily leaning into him as she did so.

Mayyflower said:

Camilla smiled as she noticed navi reading it "you can have this book if you'd like to learn too" she said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled at her trying not to act nervous
Sam smiled and shook her head as the ride started. Yea hes scared She thought to herself

(Time skip)

Nonalaka said:

Camilla smiled as she noticed navi reading it "you can have this book if you'd like to learn too" she said happily
Navi looked up at Camilla blushing. "Oh no, thank you though" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and shook her head as the ride started. Yea hes scared She thought to herself
(Time skip)

Marcus was shaking as it stopped "N-Never again''

Mayyflower said:
(Time skip)

Camilla tilted her head "Are you sure?" She asked "well if you want to borrow it sometime you can" she chimed.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus was shaking as it stopped "N-Never again''
Sam hugged him. "Are you okay" she says still hugging him

Nonalaka said:
Camilla tilted her head "Are you sure?" She asked "well if you want to borrow it sometime you can" she chimed.
Navi nodded before standing on the book and reading a little bit more. "So many words" she says

Mayyflower said:

Navi nodded before standing on the book and reading a little bit more. "So many words" she says
Marcus smiled a little "Yeah I'm fine' He said softly

Mayyflower said:

Camilla giggled "Yeah, I know, I think that's why I started daydreaming" she said as she pushed some hair from her face.

Mayyflower said:
Sam released from the hug. "What would you like to do or ride now?" She asks looking around
Marcus smiled at her "Anything" He said softly before kissing her head

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled "Yeah, I know, I think that's why I started daydreaming" she said as she pushed some hair from her face.
Navi giggled. "Yea I bet" she says smiling up at Camilla

Mayyflower said:
Navi giggled. "Yea I bet" she says smiling up at Camilla
"Oh, by the way, I made another two friends who are fairies!" She said happily "so now I know 3 fairies!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled at her "Anything" He said softly before kissing her head
Sam smiled. "Okay how about that tall tower" she asks jokingly

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, by the way, I made another two friends who are fairies!" She said happily "so now I know 3 fairies!"
Navi smiled. "I made a friend who is a fairy hybrid"she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Okay how about that tall tower" she asks jokingly

Navi smiled. "I made a friend who is a fairy hybrid"she says happily
Marcus smiled "Sure as long as you are there" He said softly

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili looked back at her, blushing slightly, himself.
"Alright then. We'll go together."

Kili charged some magical energy into his hand, and summoned a wheelchair into the room next to the bed. He looked back at Elyse, and offered her a hand, smiling.

"Afterwards, perhaps we can have some breakfast."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse took it, a blush forming on her face from the simple touch of their hand. It felt different, lately, to touch him. Even his hand. It sent tingles through her. Maybe it was because she wasn't used to touching, well, anything. But maybe it was because it was Kili. She guessed she wouldn't feel this way touching anybody but him. Regardless she took his hand, smiling warmly at him.

"Yeah. That sounds lovely."

She was so in love with him.

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "We will get it back" she says quietly

Sam blushed as she pulled away out of breath. She looked out the cart window and looked out at the horizon. "Its so pretty" she says in awe
"How are you going to get it back?" H asks.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay if you say so" she says grabbing his hand and walking over to the ride
Marcus smiled before kissing her cheek "I love you" He whispered to her

Nonalaka said:

*Natsuru deepened the kiss a little more as he layed down on the bed pulling Amara on top of him*

LunaCrosby said:
"How are you going to get it back?" H asks.
Maki shrugged. "Im going to ask for it, and if you say no, ill eat you" she says with no emotion

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before kissing her cheek "I love you" He whispered to her
Sam blushed. "I love you too..a lot" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back