• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Yang smiled. "Well, I like cats, I really hate people who try and openly flirt with me, and I can be ruthless."

"mhmm, got it" he gave another smile, edging a little closer to her on the bed. "Should I leave... I'm pretty sure it'll be curfew soon..."

Yang sighed. "Yeah probably." She said. "Listen, sorry if I come off as needy or greedy. Sometimes I get carried away." She said.

"Nah, you seem great, can't find a single flaw with you" lying, he laughs and smiles again, climbing into the windowsill again, but still a little reluctant to go.

"Hehe got it..." He looked downwards at the massive drop "ya' know what,., I think I'll stay a little while if it's fine by you.,. I only went here heat of the moment after all..."

"Maybe I'll just leave through your door" he places his hand on the handle, then realises Julie's outside; and how weird this would look. He backs away and takes a seat on her bed again "nevermind"

"Haha, it's nothing" his entire body gave a shudder, his uneasiness increasing as time went on,

"Well whatever, you're my weapon right, no biggie!" He extends his hand to her with a grin, his fear and nervousness slowly dissolving.

Yang smiled and shook his hand. "Yeah, I'm you weapon." She said, her heart being stabbed with a thousand swords at the same time.

One thought popped into Leo's mind at that moment 'I am the worst human being on this planet!' He pulled his hand back slowly, still offering up his grin and smile.

"Well... If there's anything I can do for you, just ask" Leo's smile kept up as he leaned his head against her shoulder.

Yang blushed a dark color of red but nodded. "Sure, I will let you know." She said. She was hesitating weather to trust him. She always seemed fine, but she was broken on the inside. Her smile faded as her mind went to the broken part of her soul.

"Turn that frown upside down" he exclaims, pinching both her cheeks and tugging them upwards, getting the sane feeling from her as when he reflects on himself, he decided to do what he could to help her out or cheer her up a little.

"Hehe" he gave a goofy face and got in front of her, grabbing her shoulders, still with that face on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back