• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

"Seems rather interesting, we could clear quote a distance if we factor in my soul burst as well"

"Wait... Doesn't that mean we can get up those ridiculous stairs really easily and quickly!?!"

Practically bouncing round the room now, Leo peered out the window to death city "wanna go for a test run?"

"Weapon form then!" Leo gave a manic and crazy smile, finally something to utilise his booming testosterone and adrenaline levels for

Yang smiled. "I like the way you think!" She yelled, transforming so that her gauntlets where now around his wrists.

"Mwahahahahah!" He leaped out the window, already traveling at a terrifying velocity due to the insane strength he was able to use due to his soul burst, he gave it another few seconds before rotating 180° in midair and firing Yang, going higher as he adjusted the trajectory with her. He hid it, but he was already getting insane headaches from using her, his soul quivering.

"Wooooooooohooooooooo!!!" They kept on sailing through the sky, slowly, slowly beginning to lose altitude.

"Nope. I've got a plan!" He smiles and laughs, peering down at the many Tarmac covered roofs, but mainly focusing on a pool a few hundred feet away.

"Of course you do! I'm awesome, also, the only one who's gonna feel any pain from this landing is me!" Leo swiftly angles himself into a diving position, rapidly increasing there acceleration but also there loss in altitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back