• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Rising up from the water, Leo coughed and started to laugh "that... Was... Soooooo awesome!"

"Hehe" he looked at his now completely soaked clothing "at least I didn't have my phone on me"

Yang smiled. "I didn't either." but she was suddenly cursing her choice to wear a black bra with a yellow shirt.

He hid a blush and a laugh, looking away from her to avoid anything like that as he climbed up and out of the pool.

He couldn't help but take a half-hazard look at her chest as he turned around, he was a guy after all.

"Is there anything you want to say" he turned around with his hands over his eyes, though he left small cracks between his fingers to look.

"I know right" his glare intensified a little, wanting to see as much as possible in the little time he has left.

"Want my jacket? It'll provide a little more covering for you at least, we can rent out a room somewhere if need be to dry out our clothes if you want, lucky I had my waterproof wallet in my pocket"

"Hehe, not at all, it was my suggestion after all... Probably shoulda thought the landing but through a little more..."

"Hmm, I guess so, but m reality, you're no more than an extension of my fists and soul in weapon form, you're also extremely light, so it'd be practically the same as using my fists normally... Minus the bullets and other awesomeness..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back