• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Yang felt something catch in her throat. "I uh, I have some explaining to do about well, the drama kind of thing that is going on." She said nervously.

Yang sighed. "Well the reason me and Julie are kind of tense right now is. Well. Because I might like you and so does she. For the record, I never told her to stay away from you, that was her idea." She said, sighing again. 
Yang waited patiently for him to answer.

Giving a small, quaint nod, Leo walked off and got in the shower again; not wanting to have to deal with all at this time.

Getting out if the shower, he's come to a conclusion, lifting Yang's head to face him, he keeps that what seems to be eternal smile; though with a little sorrow in his eyes " Yang... At the moment all this is confusing me... It's only been a day after all; for now, I'd like to keep our normal relationship as weapon and Meister... And Julie... Well she'll just remain our friend alright? Nothing less, nothing more... Are you okay with that?"

Yang blushed, her thoughts jumbling. 'Didn't he just want to be meister and weapon for now?' She thought.

Yang blushed deeply but kissed back just the tiniest bit. "Honestly, I have no idea." She said.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just this one time... Sorry that was sorta selfish of me..." He says with a low tone as he stops and moves a little back.

Sighing and lying back "after I just said all that, I went ahead and did that... Bit of a hypocrite aren't I... Hehe" he laughed lightly "our... Clothes should be dry now..."

Walking off to grab his clothes, he called behind him "do you want to get changed first? Or me?" He'd took the opportunity as he'd walked away to let out a blush, then swiftly recovered and reverted to his normal self.

"Got it" he moved into the bathroom with his clothing, getting changed quickly and looking at himself in the mirror "you my dear sir, are a terrible person" finishing his little talk, he slowly opened that door and started walking out.

Yang coughed a bit and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door quietly behind her. She leaned against the wall, looking at herself in the mirror. She sighed and stopped looking, changing into her clothes again.

Leo patiently waited; he badly wanted to do that again ... But it just wouldn't be right, sighing once more, he pressed his face into the bed sheet and shut his eyes.

Yang opened the door slowly, walking out in her clothes again. She still had a blush present on her face, but she tried to shove it down.

"Okay... Should we get going? I think we've spent enough time in death city... We should probably head back" his face was still planted into the bed sheet, so his voice was somewhat muffled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back