• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Sitting up, Leo went to the door and flung it open "do you know your way around by any chance?"

heading down, Leo sighed; occasionally glancing behind him to Yang I... Am a terrible person for doing all this... not choosing... I've only known them both for a few hours... why do they even seem to like me he hastily thought to himself. He was right after all, he'd only just met them, they barely knew anything about him but they said they liked him... odd in his opinion at least, and he certainly wasn't going to be able to make a choice at such an early stage... Yang was his partner... but... well... there really wasn't a but... he came up with a single quick solution, which he dismissed in almost an instant, disgusted in himself for even thinking it... Them both?...

Leo span around, unnerved by Yang's silence "Yang... you okay?..."

((RWBY RP... Nearly done writing it...))

Yang looked up sharply. "Fine." She said.

(I literally jumped up and down like a lunatic in my school hallway. Save me a spot.)

"... you... sure..." He backpedaled a little, so he could keep talking to her face to face even when he was moving.

(( hehe, maniacal!... there's a ridiculous amount of info I'm putting on...))

Leo pulled his hood up over his head, shivering a little. he hadn't dried off properly after the shower and the few spots of moisture left on him had turned chilly in the cool breeze.

"Just one thing... Why did you pull me to you?" He was looking away, being so close would continue to bug him.

"We're humans... Not penguins..." He decided he'd ask something "ya' know, in your weapon form, can you feel me touching you?"

"That must be soooo weird for you, sorry of you feel it too badly" he kept his gaze away from her, looking through the windows of several of the shops as he walked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back