• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Deadly Academy: Magic Assassins

As Zazu disappeared kazu set up a clone with some magic it wasn't a difficult magic but it required some concentration and he just waited looking out the window daydreaming about his past before his parents died.

"Thanks" he said and smiled, he was blushing but thankfully the mask hid it "its nice to know that at least one person likes it" he says and smiles even more.

Zazu walked down the hall to their old classroom. He found the girl he'd been staring at and smiled. "Hey," he said. He leaned against the door frame and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Need help?" He asked. Yes, he knew a lot, even things others didn't. But he'd never point out blindness, it was disrespectful, even by his standards.

@Mackie R

Lily sighed. This wasn't going to work. She closed her eyes tightly, and tried to find minds to read other than the ones in the room she was in. A few voices were in a room down the hallway, and a round a few bends. She couldn't keep the reading up for that long, but she would have to. After getting up and walking out the door, she tried to follow the voices the best as she could to get to the classroom. After about 30 seconds, and only a quarter of the way there, her forehead veins made themselves known. She made it the rest of the way there, but was almost drenched with sweat from over-exhausting herself. She sat down in a seat in the front row.

((IM SO SORRY SNOW. I posted this before it updated for me and then I saw your message- again, really sorry!!))

((I am really truly sorry, I would have interacted if my iPad wasn't a dumb piece of crap @SnowFeather ))

[QUOTE="Mackie R]((I am really truly sorry, I would have interacted if my iPad wasn't a dumb piece of crap @SnowFeather ))

[/QUOTE]
(( No worries, I feel for ya! xD ))

"now that most of you are here i can start"

She lay further back in her chair

" i'm miss Agatsuma"

she opened her book and looked up at the class

"ill be teaching you tactics any questions?"

((come on guys lets keep OOC in the ooc section))

Klick was very focused on the class material and trying to absorb as much as he could despite the excitement from the class room. The two guys who entered late first were fighting or something. Though normally this would attracted Klicks attention his watch was on cool-down and he did not have enough mana for a fight so he continued focusing on his studies. Then another kid walked in by the name of Zero. He remembered the name as that was his roommate on the list. That must of meant he was a magic, or at least Klick assumed so. After a while, the class became boring and Klick fell asleep sitting up and when he woke up, Lily was gone along with the class. "NOOoo They left me..."

Klick rushed into the next class room "WAIT DONT START TEACHER#2..." He scanned the area seeing a free seat next to Lily and sat down in it. "Note to self, do fall asleep in class..."

Klick raised his hand to ask a question. "Teacher what tatics could i use to beat you in a duel?"

@Mr Swiftshots

"well there are many different tactics you could use to beat someone in a duel"

she replied

"but the best one i can think of is staying awake during tactics class"

Kazua said to the boy that asked the question and said "yeah and make sure to be quite and not get a writing assignment" he said in a cocky attitude thinking "can't stand people"

Lily silently groaned. While Klick had his moments of being a cool dude, he asked the stupidest and most antagonizing questions. She hated the people who asked questions just to poke fun at teachers, and from what she could tell, this is exactly what he did in Science and now, Tactics. She clenched her fists and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths before opening them only to be greeted by never-ending darkness. One sigh later, she turned her full attention to Miss Agatsuma.

"now can anyone tell me why wolves hunt in a pack"

she asked the class as she began to get up from her desk.

Zazu rolled his eyes. 'Careful Kazua, if you get too moody I'll have to put you down, or worse. I'll have to drag you away like last time, don't want that, do we?' He thought back. He snuck back into the classroom and sat down in the seat, making the image of him disappear with a wave of his hand.

Kazu looked at the front and thought to Zazu "it isn't my fault I feel like killing its your fault you got me into when you couldn't fight" he smirked a little when he said that and then thought "fine I'll try and hold it in".

@SnowFeather

Zero sat down, he heard the boy ask an idiotic question but ignored it and sighed. "To surround the prey so it can't escape?" Zero said trying to answer the question. In reality he had no clue and felt stupid.

Lily slowly raised her hand, and was not sure if her answer was correct or not. After second-guessing herself, she quickly put it back down.

Maybe protection?.... But that's not a real reason... She thought to herself. Her leg began bouncing again. She knew she was not good in working in groups full of judgemental people.

"yes you the girl in the front"

she announced smiling.

"what is the answer"

she was standing up now at the board .

"and you the boy near the back your wrong"

Koruba walked to where Zero was sitting. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?" She asked.

Hold up what am I thinking, she asked herself, I'm socializing and shit...

Zazu scoffed and took out a sucker, sticking it in his mouth and resting his head on his folded arms that laid over the desk. He looked at the teacher and smiled. He raised a hand and spoke. "Excuse me, Ms Agatsuma, but I was just wondering. Has anyone told you that you look stunning?" He smiled, but it was mostly covered by the hood.

@Mr Swiftshots

Zero looked at the girl "I don't mind" he said and pulled the chair out for her, he hoped she wouldn't think he was weird... he's just socially awkward sometimes. He smiled warmly at her and kept an eye paying attention to the teacher while he still payed attention to her as well.

Her stomach did several consecutive backflips. She knew after a second evaluation her answer was wrong. She had to come up with something quick, yet reasonable.

"They're a family....?" She questioned, her voice going higher at the very end of her sentence. This was going to give everyone the bad impression that she was not as intelligent as she actually is.

She turned to Zazu and smiled

"many a time, thank you for noticing"

@SnowFeather

she turned back to the girl

"wrong...can't anyone tell me anyone at all"

Kazu raised his hand and said "to hunt more efficiently and effectively and do the most damage on the opposite side I think" kazu said to the teacher with a voice of boredom and anger.

@Mr Swiftshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back