• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
197964e163c35ba1050b9d632afe2168.gif
“Peace-Sama”

I’m done. Time to grab the bleach
tumblr_nq10nx9WqX1rjwa86o1_500.gif

idalie idalie
Question, do you have an idea of where Archie is going in the home? Will he end up on one of the cots or in the cot room maybe?

To everyone else my post might not be out today in the end. Tomorrow for sure though, just wanna finalize some stuff I guess lol.

idalie idalie
Question, do you have an idea of where Archie is going in the home? Will he end up on one of the cots or in the cot room maybe?

To everyone else my post might not be out today in the end. Tomorrow for sure though, just wanna finalize some stuff I guess lol.
Probably not the cots for now, stick him on a sofa idk :s

You do remember I can kill all of your characters off if I wanted to because I’m the mod who has too much power :coolshades:

Come at me boiiiii’s

I AM NOT ALONE THANK THE LORD

WE’RE OFFICIALLY BEST FRIENDS AMD ILL BE AT YOUR FUNERAL AND WRITE YOUR EULOGY
tHANK GOD, EVERYONE HATES ON ME FOR IT, BUT ANIME FACE CLAIMS AND THE WEEB SHIT GETS ME GROSSED O U T

BOi

tHANK GOD, EVERYONE HATES ON ME FOR IT, BUT ANIME FACE CLAIMS AND THE WEEB SHIT GETS ME GROSSED O U T

BOi
I’m not the only one who thinks that too? FINALLY!? I am not alone!

When people asked how there would be peace between the capitalists and the communists, none expected that it would be because of a mutual agreement of hatred of anime and weeb stuff.

World peace achieved...

Until Japan and the weebs strike... Pearl Harbor...again for absolutely no other reason than the weebs doing it the first time

I’m not the only one who thinks that too? FINALLY!? I am not alone!

When people asked how there would be peace between the capitalists and the communists, none expected that it would be because of a mutual agreement of hatred of anime and weeb stuff.

World peace achieved...

Until Japan and the weebs strike... Pearl Harbor...again for absolutely no other reason than the weebs doing it the first time
When somebody gets out an anime face claim during a rp, and everyone thinks they cute, but I'm trynna not gag
Hugging my smol bearded man
Crying
Humanity is lost

Get the nukes, cappie

When somebody gets out an anime face claim during a rp, and everyone thinks they cute, but I'm trynna not gag
Hugging my smol bearded man
Crying
Humanity is lost

Get the nukes, cappie
You got it, commie :’(

I don’t like when people use anime face claims. I mean, I can understand if it is a anime kind of RP. But when it’s supposed to be a realistic RP, and everyone has real face claims and stuff, and then someone has an anime one it’s just like... why...? Just... why?

You got it, commie :’(

I don’t like when people use anime face claims. I mean, I can understand if it is a anime kind of RP. But when it’s supposed to be a realistic RP, and everyone has real face claims and stuff, and then someone has an anime one it’s just like... why...? Just... why?
^^^^^^^
Preach it

Also generic anime faceclaims >-> I don't mind if it's detailed or pretty aight, but some are just pure cancer that's been cloned and had their hair colour changed

^^^^^^^
Preach it

Also generic anime faceclaims >-> I don't mind if it's detailed or pretty aight, but some are just pure cancer that's been cloned and had their hair colour changed
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I stick to real faces. And guns. Lots and lots of guns. I think I’m going to go grab my commie gun right now, actually.

Yes, I have a Soviet Union Rifle from WWII. And I love it.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I stick to real faces. And guns. Lots and lots of guns. I think I’m going to go grab my commie gun right now, actually.

Yes, I have a Soviet Union Rifle from WWII. And I love it.
Give it a hug from me thx, what a good gun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back