• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
I’ll just leave this chat so you two can, uh, hiss it up, if you know what I mean
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who knew Archie and Simon didn’t actually hate each other, but love each other.

Hiss it up, Lads. I’ll step outside the house.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I ship it

Then why don’t you write it in your post ahem
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, I’m that annoying son of a bitch who will be naggy. Bite me.
I'm having som trouble with writers block for Archie, but I'll try with my bearded bosom buddy

I'm having som trouble with writers block for Archie, but I'll try with my bearded bosom buddy
If you’re having writer’s block, don’t worry. You don’t really have to write a lot. Just something. Even if just a paragraph.

Now I feel like a dick for being so naggy. I’m sorry you have to deal with it. Crucify me later!

If you’re having writer’s block, don’t worry. You don’t really have to write a lot. Just something. Even if just a paragraph.

Now I feel like a dick for being so naggy. I’m sorry you have to deal with it. Crucify me later!
Nah! It's cool! I get naggy too when people don't post becus I'm a hypocrite :')))

Nah! It's cool! I get naggy too when people don't post becus I'm a hypocrite :')))
Ayyyyyyyy don’t be such a hypocrite or else I’ll just have to...

I don’t know. I’m having writer’s block myself for a paper I have to write so hold on brb kms kthxbyee

I’ll just leave this chat so you two can, uh, hiss it up, if you know what I mean
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who knew Archie and Simon didn’t actually hate each other, but love each other.

Hiss it up, Lads. I’ll step outside the house.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BOI. Ima kick yo ass with a steel spiked boot.
becus i'mma smak u up, b-baka
:hearteyes:

idalie idalie would you mind if we just skipped over you for this turn and have Austin die now for the lolz of it?

I did the detective work so I better get a good bonus for this

SO MY CHILDREN! For those who like to be visually stimulated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I have come to the rescue! So here’s an outside view of what the current house looks like.

E3D44E4A-D20E-430B-AE38-4549E2CA8987.jpeg

Since really the main focus is the living room, here is a picture of the layout. Obviously, the two pictures won’t quite match. Just use your imagination to place this layout to fit the house.
804F1EF8-40A0-4557-BA43-FAABB56DB0BF.png

Aaaand here’s a kitchen where you can raid the pantry, you hungry animals.
661A742E-AFDC-4AC7-AC18-776AF484EA99.jpeg

The characters should be in the living room around the houses, if memory serves me correctly.

Crono Crono you can post now. We’re skipping idalie idalie for this round. Time for an Aust-tacular death ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I did the detective work so I better get a good bonus for this

SO MY CHILDREN! For those who like to be visually stimulated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I have come to the rescue! So here’s an outside view of what the current house looks like.

View attachment 369575

Since really the main focus is the living room, here is a picture of the layout. Obviously, the two pictures won’t quite match. Just use your imagination to place this layout to fit the house.
View attachment 369581

Aaaand here’s a kitchen where you can raid the pantry, you hungry animals.
View attachment 369580

The characters should be in the living room around the houses, if memory serves me correctly.

Crono Crono you can post now. We’re skipping idalie idalie for this round. Time for an Aust-tacular death ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
B O I. We aren't playing skip-bo right now. XD

Mmkay. I'll get a post out today then.

Austin doesn't have to necessarily die in the post though if you want some more back and forth before that.

Austin doesn't have to necessarily die in the post though if you want some more back and forth before that.
How much longer would he live though? He can't speak really can he?

You don't wanna leave now do you?

B O I. We aren't playing skip-bo right now. XD
Hey, I was getting impatient and tired of waiting. You got a problem, bro? COME AT ME BRO

I’m fine with him staying a little longer or dying now. Really up to you.

You don't wanna leave now do you?
He doesn’t. He will miss us too much. I’ll give him the miracle drug that will cure him so he has to live FOREVER

This drug is also known as authentic Toys-R-Us® Mexican Black Tar™ Heroin℗®℠© laced with LSD and acid and and crack-cocaine and MDMA.

Or just have him be playing one hell of a joke. >^<
We’ll just tel him to look at the flowers.

Or pretend he was in California since he said he was going to drive there and kill himself on the beach after the hospital attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back