• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Hello! Sorry if this sounds dumb but, what do you mean by considerate? :)
We've had some think they apply and just get in or don't follow something with their CS/the CS area. (like me asking one NOT to reply there but in a PM about complaints.)

I'm appreciative of the fact you didn't get huffy about changing what was asked. Seriously, it means more than you think. Lol.

We've had some think they apply and just get in or don't follow something with their CS. I'm appreciative of the fact you didn't get huffy about changing what was asked. Seriously, it means more than you think. Lol.
Hey, no worries they were relatively minor changes to her character and I understand why, might have been a little much. I'm just relieved it's still ok for her to be mostly blind, not that I would have minded too much if you didnt like it. So, thanks you back for not making me change her too much :)

Hey, no worries they were relatively minor changes to her character and I understand why, might have been a little much. I'm just relieved it's still ok for her to be mostly blind, not that I would have minded too much if you didnt like it. So, thanks you back for not making me change her too much :)
Don't thank me too much. It was Peace who was the final judge for your CS! Lol.

Praise me moar daddy. \o^o/

Staaahp! I dun like the judging coming from you Peace-Sama!
giphy.gif

*TBM has joined the Gif tossing*

Wait...is Austin still in the bed of the truck?

I'm not sure if he can get inside on his own at this point. lol

Maybe if some chump hadn't stolen the duck tape and gauze he wouldn't have lost as much blood and could. But you know.

Maybe if some chump hadn't stolen the duck tape and gauze he wouldn't have lost as much blood and could. But you know.
Pft! Why waste the supplies on someone who is going to die for sure!? And I think Simonbroihgt him inside on the couch? Cosmosis Cosmosis

Ha. NERD!
tenor.gif

Just have some be in the box that's on the truck bed on some trucks!​

Cool, so what's going on rp land so far?
Well since it is a reboot, it’s picking up from a previous version of the RP with two returning characters. Essentially, there was a stand off between the original characters and the new characters, and an accidental shot severely Injured the lumberjack Scotsman. Then a bunch of undead decided to be assholes and attack us, and an original is dying. Now we’re in a house waiting for some more to go down.

Pft! Why waste the supplies on someone who is going to die for sure!? And I think Simonbroihgt him inside on the couch? Cosmosis Cosmosis
Simon? Bring the dead man inside to bleed on the apolstry? Someone's sick it seems.
Well since it is a reboot, it’s picking up from a previous version of the RP with two returning characters. Essentially, there was a stand off between the original characters and the new characters, and an accidental shot severely Injured the lumberjack Scotsman. Then a bunch of undead decided to be assholes and attack us, and an original is dying. Now we’re in a house waiting for some more to go down.
Motherfucker! You forgot Simon's Brutal and amazing take-down of most of said horde!

Alrighty, seems it might be smart to not jump in straight away with Milly then

Alrighty, seems it might be smart to not jump in straight away with Milly then
Yeah we’re trying to get these scenes over with before new people move in. We want to make the right moves with this RP and not have someone poke in at the worst and most random time ever.

Yeah we’re trying to get these scenes over with before new people move in. We want to make the right moves with this RP and not have someone poke in at the worst and most random time ever.
Agreed by the co-owner? I think i'm one...? Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back