• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Go lift a tree u lil bitch
IRL i have lifted part of a tree if that counts!
PWA PWA PWA PWA PWAAAAAAAAH! ARE YOU MANSPLAINING TO JENNIFER THIS!? SHE IS THE ELECTED LEADER OF THIS GROUP SO SHOW RESPECT OR I WILL SHOW YOU THE WRATH OF THE ONE WOMAN MATRIARCHY!!1!1!1!1!1!!!!!1!1!!!!!!
Uuuuh... Katie is a girl too. FYI.
I’m not sure why Cosmosis Cosmosis tagged you. We’re not ready quite just yet. We still need to have Austin die first. That should be in his next post (maybe?)
Hooo boy, Just checked ic, I was tagged, I didnt get the notification before, sorry, is the building Simon was in supposed to be this place I had settled in?
I qouted you so you'd be updated with Simon taking her lovely food. XD
At last, the OOC is mine
BET

IRL i have lifted part of a tree if that counts!

Uuuuh... Katie is a girl too. FYI.

I qouted you so you'd be updated with Simon taking her lovely food. XD

BET
I've helped cut up a tree *^*
ALSO TIS MINE HISS HISS

Ah for Christs’ sake, quit killing each other before I can. >:^(

I'm not allowed a chainsaw. I deal with an axe or at times, a woodsplitter. Oh. and three trees to four a day after school. DX

Even if your char doesn't know something, the rper should in some cases. Helps develop the writing skillz. =3
I do manly things like that, or did, when I lived at my old house. There, my friends and I built treehouses, cleared thick brush for our ATV’s, made trails for them, shot guns quite a bit, hunted, stuff like that.

But now I don’t live there. I live in urban areas. I do not like. I need to chainsaw and shoot again :(

Actually, scratch that. I need to buy a new gun again.

Ruger Mini 14, I’m looking at you...:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

*^*
ALSO TIS MINE HISS HISS
Did i mention how cute i thought this was? I wish my feelings and the image clip could be pulled from my mind so you could all feel and see what i did when i read this adorableness!

(Note of RL me:I don't find many things cute. Their just... Alright. I'm odd i already know. Lol.)

Did i mention how cute i thought this was? I wish my feelings and the image clip could be pulled from my mind so you could all feel and see what i did when i read this adorableness!

(Note of RL me:I don't find many things cute. Their just... Alright. I'm odd i already know. Lol.)
W8 what m8?

It’s so quiet where is everyone? Did I kill you guys and forget I did?

I'm not dead.
I found it cute mostly because of the face, and i pictured a chibi girl moving their body from left to right as they went "HISS HISS"
Don’t tell idalie idalie you felt this. They might not be Archie, but I can already imagine Archie giving a weird response if Simon called something he said or did cute

Don’t tell idalie idalie you felt this. They might not be Archie, but I can already imagine Archie giving a weird response if Simon called something he said or did cute
Human said it. Not Archie. Simon finds very minimal things cute himself. Like meeeee~
Though, i found it cute, Simon woulda just said "Fine. I don't need to reside here as is kid." And out he woulda went from the OOC.

I’ll just leave this chat so you two can, uh, hiss it up, if you know what I mean
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who knew Archie and Simon didn’t actually hate each other, but love each other.

Hiss it up, Lads. I’ll step outside the house.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back