• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
They dwarf Archie in comparison. All of them. Archie is but a little ant next to them. Step on the Archie Ant!
THANKS SO MUCH!
Simon shall now be updated with this
ef554b7d-0ebc-4d13-b341-fb51971f992b-jpeg.368953

Archie was always the original Lumberjack, I don't see anyone else with the job of a logger >:c if y'all keep acting like this, Archie is gonna trip on a knife and I'm gonna sashay away

Archie was always the original Lumberjack, I don't see anyone else with the job of a logger >:c if y'all keep acting like this, Archie is gonna trip on a knife and I'm gonna sashay away
Naw. Simon isn't really a logger don't worry. Did he do firewood? Fuck yes the Russian did fire wood. But he doesn't throw twigs like Archie.

UPDATED FACECLAIM FOR SIMON! *Features two pictures of him now!*

Naw. Simon isn't really a logger don't worry. Did he do firewood? Fuck yes the Russian did fire wood. But he doesn't throw twigs like Archie.

UPDATED FACECLAIM FOR SIMON! *Features two pictures of him now!*

"Twig"

Yes... YES! I’ve started a Civil War in competition for who will be the best lumberjack! Victory is mine and Jennifer’s! Haha!

Naw, we just discussing this FAKE NEWS russian
> Tells people he lifts trees
> No evidence of lifting trees
> Tells actual caber-toss participant he can't lift trees

Archie would wear a kilt and flannel if he could, for the extra plaid

Naw, we just discussing this FAKE NEWS russian
> Tells people he lifts trees
> No evidence of lifting trees
> Tells actual caber-toss participant he can't lift trees
Someone is salty...

I guess I need to make a lumberjack character with actual caber-toss merits and who is taller than Archie! “Civil War must continue,” laughs Jennifer with an evil and dastardly laugh of evilness

Archie would wear a kilt and flannel if he could, for the extra plaid
HEY! DO NOT BE STEALING MY STYLE! I like my plaid and my jeans and my cowboy books. Back off my look, bro, don’t you culturally appropriate me, bro! Want to tussle, bro!? Let’s tussle, bro!

Someone is salty...

I guess I need to make a lumberjack character with actual caber-toss merits and who is taller than Archie! “Civil War must continue,” laughs Jennifer with an evil and dastardly laugh of evilness
I'M ALWAYS SALTY

And it's cool if you do that, becus guess what, Archie is now an Olympic athlete fuck u CIA

HEY! DO NOT BE STEALING MY STYLE! I like my plaid and my jeans and my cowboy books. Back off my look, bro, don’t you culturally appropriate me, bro! Want to tussle, bro!? Let’s tussle, bro!
Kilts aren't urs get tf out, succ my scottish dicc

I'M ALWAYS SALTY

And it's cool if you do that, becus guess what, Archie is now an Olympic athlete fuck u CIA
My next character will also have as many Gold Medals in each Olympic sport as Michael Phillips has in total. Suck it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back