• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Time for testing of new weapon on this pheasant per loominarty request
when ur a pheasant but gotta run quicc
pheasant-hunt-3.jpg

Me is heppie

Alright, folks. I have to go for a bit. I'll be on in an hour or so. Maybe a little less. Don't you guys miss me too much
I'll probably get out a post (don't hope too hard, I'm a lazy shitbag). Also - I won't miss u bebby <3

Luckily, Jennifer has a bullet with her name on it.
Don't you, even dare. You little bitch. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T

Don't you, even dare. You little bitch. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don’t know about y’all, but when I picture Simon in my head, he looks like this to me
8C375222-9A22-49FF-882D-B4520E9E6B86.jpeg
I think of a old, Russian mountain man. But his face would be larger, he’d have larger, more profound wrinkles, he’d be heavy, he would be wearing that bear on his head, except he’d have a big, puffy blue winter jacket and yeah.

That’s what I always think of Simon looking like in my head. Definitely NOT his character picture.

Oh, guys, I was going to ask y’all something.

*******Let me just first say I don’t have one or know how to use one*******

Buuuuuut I was wondering if y’all would want me to open a discord chat for this shit show of an RP for... well I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking lol

I need a better picture man! I need SITES to help me. RN i only use google images. XD
I don’t know about y’all, but when I picture Simon in my head, he looks like this to me
View attachment 368920
I think of a old, Russian mountain man. But his face would be larger, he’d have larger, more profound wrinkles, he’d be heavy, he would be wearing that bear on his head, except he’d have a big, puffy blue winter jacket and yeah.

That’s what I always think of Simon looking like in my head. Definitely NOT his character picture.

Oh, guys, I was going to ask y’all something.

*******Let me just first say I don’t have one or know how to use one*******

Buuuuuut I was wondering if y’all would want me to open a discord chat for this shit show of an RP for... well I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking lol
Not really, but then, yes as well? IDK. Communication is quicker but you know my situation man.

Lol what kind of picture are you looking for? Describe it so I can use my minions to find it for me
More Russian, Bigger and stockier, Maybe with a flask, a nice beard on him, etc. AND Any pic you find that would fit him too! (The image in your mind of him i mean)

More Russian, Bigger and stockier, Maybe with a flask, a nice beard on him, etc. AND Any pic you find that would fit him too! (The image in your mind of him i mean)
I can look for more younger images of Russians like that. But he’ll pretty much be that picture I posted, somewhat. But I’ll look

Cosmosis Cosmosis so finding Russian people that look the way I envision Simon looking seems all but impossible, so here are some lumberjack pictures so you can compete with idalie idalie for the Best Lumberjack Award
5E1BC10D-1C3D-41EC-A365-86C232F36586.jpeg 48410ACE-4D64-49F8-BF81-4D8EEAADAD42.jpeg 9DF73613-A2B8-434E-8CAA-1118AB11702A.jpeg EF554B7D-0EBC-4D13-B341-FB51971F992B.jpeg FDC592C6-2DE8-4013-9367-64CAFDCDC75D.jpeg 47B91277-4E95-4053-8D62-480C862278FB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back