• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
>When everyone is using anime stuff and is posting anime face claims and being weebs and you know one thing
05D6407A-1630-49EF-80D4-B9C5925054AE.jpeg

This brought tears to my eyes, it's so beautiful <3 U look after that bb firearm
Trust me, I do. It’s my favorite gun I own to shoot currently. Kicks like a mule, bruises my shoulder, and almost a dollar a shot when I buy ammo at gun stores

But it’s worth it.

Trust me, I do. It’s my favorite gun I own to shoot currently. Kicks like a mule, bruises my shoulder, and almost a dollar a shot when I buy ammo at gun stores

But it’s worth it.
Tbh, it sounds stupid but guns from 1950 and backwards are a e s t h e t i c

Tbh, it sounds stupid but guns from 1950 and backwards are a e s t h e t i c
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I completely agree with you. I like modern guns and all, but I love military surplus (like that) and older guns. They are my favorite. Modern weapons just don’t quite scratch that itch that older guns do.

I love old guns. With a passion.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I completely agree with you. I like modern guns and all, but I love military surplus (like that) and older guns. They are my favorite. Modern weapons just don’t quite scratch that itch that older guns do.

I love old guns. With a passion.
Lee Enfields are amazing, my granddad has one and it's just bootiful <3 It's the WW1 design, and I love eit

Lee Enfields are amazing, my granddad has one and it's just bootiful <3 It's the WW1 design, and I love eit
I really want to get one of those. But they don’t have them around me, and I don’t feel like paying for one to be shipped to an FFL and have to pay that shipping, then the $45 transfer and background check fee, and then pay for the gun itself. There was a .22 training Lee Enfield near me but I didn’t have the money. Plus, I can’t buy .22 ammo for another year until I turn 21. (You can buy rifles that shoot pistol calibers in the US at 18, but you can’t buy the ammo until you’re 21, since you can’t own handguns until 21). I wanted to get one of those, a couple lever actions, a Garand, stuff like that. But I don’t have the money. After Christmas, I’ll go down to the Cabela’s in Delaware and buy one there. If they have any cool ones, I’m buying.

Wow I just ranted. I really like guns, if you can’t tell.

B-but. I like anime. ;-;

Hate anime face claims for most roleplays though. Certain kinds like a Superhero roleplay it can work. But I lean hard for real face claims.

Also, I don't want to hold you guys up. So if your looking to move on to more stuff quick we can deal with Austin quicker. I just didn't want to rush it, but also don't want you guys bored with ongoing events. ;]

The only gun I know aboout:
sentry3.gif

Briefly he looked over his shoulder at Archie, "Don't take her shooting you too harshly. You can't really be friends with her until she's shot you." There was a light smile on his face, "Been there, done that." His words were slow between breaths so that he didn't exert himself and end up coughing.
LOL this made me laugh more than it should have. It’s true. GG

>MFW everyone is posting anime stuff and I can’t stand anime
I'm ok with it but i'm no hardcore MF. I've seen a few but their mainstream. Lol.
You got it, commie :’(

I don’t like when people use anime face claims. I mean, I can understand if it is a anime kind of RP. But when it’s supposed to be a realistic RP, and everyone has real face claims and stuff, and then someone has an anime one it’s just like... why...? Just... why?
AGREED.
You do remember I can kill all of your characters off if I wanted to because I’m the mod who has too much power :coolshades:

Come at me boiiiii’s
And i'll kill your characters and overthrow you MF!
View attachment 369873
You can virtually hug it through this picture
Yoooooooo... That's sick AF. How's the kick though?

But it’s worth it.
Aaaah. Well. I can't shoot it then... ='(
I really want to get one of those. But they don’t have them around me, and I don’t feel like paying for one to be shipped to an FFL and have to pay that shipping, then the $45 transfer and background check fee, and then pay for the gun itself. There was a .22 training Lee Enfield near me but I didn’t have the money. Plus, I can’t buy .22 ammo for another year until I turn 21. (You can buy rifles that shoot pistol calibers in the US at 18, but you can’t buy the ammo until you’re 21, since you can’t own handguns until 21). I wanted to get one of those, a couple lever actions, a Garand, stuff like that. But I don’t have the money. After Christmas, I’ll go down to the Cabela’s in Delaware and buy one there. If they have any cool ones, I’m buying.

Wow I just ranted. I really like guns, if you can’t tell.
*Here i am thinking he's like, inbetween 22 to 24.*
B-but. I like anime. ;-;

Hate anime face claims for most roleplays though. Certain kinds like a Superhero roleplay it can work. But I lean hard for real face claims.

Also, I don't want to hold you guys up. So if your looking to move on to more stuff quick we can deal with Austin quicker. I just didn't want to rush it, but also don't want you guys bored with ongoing events. ;]
I'm itching to get Beth/Katie in this fray! But i can wait too. ;)

You never played Team Fortress 2?
Nah. I’m not that much of a video game person, at least these days. And lately, I can’t get into any new games, nor do I have much time for it. And I spend way too much money on guns... whoops.

LOL this made me laugh more than it should have. It’s true. GG
Oh we'll see...
Nah. I’m not that much of a video game person, at least these days. And lately, I can’t get into any new games, nor do I have much time for it. And I spend way too much money on guns... whoops.
Peace. Get COD WWII. I promise you'll love the campaign and all of it's glory! You can use the Kar98k and it kinda looks like the gun you posted. <3

*Here i am thinking he's like, inbetween 22 to 24.*
Nah, I just turned 20 almost a month ago. Im not that old yet. I wish I was like 25. I probably would be getting married then! Give or take around then.

Aaaah. Well. I can't shoot it then... ='(
I mean, it doesn’t kick like a 3 1/2 inch slug from a 12 gauge. Or really any big load for a 10 gauge. For a rifle, it kicks hard. Not .50 BMG hard, but hard for what it is. I had my short girlfriend shoot it. I just push on her shoulder so it didn’t bother her much. She was fine then.

Peace. Get COD WWII. I promise you'll love the campaign and all of it's glory! You can use the Kar98k and it kinda looks like the gun you posted.
I do have it. I have...some glaring issues with the guns that really bother me. The BAR is open bolt so the bolt handle shouldn’t fly forward, the PPSh shoots way too slow, and the Germans carrying them and SVT-40’s in France was just ridiculous, the Kar98k has a detachable mag, when it doesn’t I’m real life. The MG-42 shoots so slow I can pull my hair out. The M1 Carbine has an incorrect front sight post. The C96 has a detachable mag when it doesn’t. ...there is just so much.

Okay, I get it’s just a video game, and games and Hollywood get guns so wrong. But there are so many inaccuracies with the guns I’m going insane from it. I’m a huge gun guy, especially with military surplus and historical firearms. These things just really bug me. At least with Battlefield 4 I was pretty cool with it.

Not only that, I felt CoD WWII was meh.

Crono Crono we have to make this death really sad and tragic. Make sure you put on your “Make Everyone Cry” hat when it’s your turn to post next. ;D

Back in the day the only CoD I remember actually playing all sections of (campaign, multiplayer, zombies/whatever the more was for the specific CoD game) was MW2. Other than that, I really only played it zombies. But I stopped playing CoD probably around MW3. I was kind of fizzing out in BO1 multiplayer at times. Once MW3 rolled around, I pretty much switched over to Battlefield. Prior to that, I played both Bad Company’s. BC2 I loved. I really like Battlefield 3. To this day, I still play Battlefield 4. Even after playing CoD WWII, I just kind of went back to BF4 because I’m a Battlefield player. I’m not really a fan of CoD’s Play style. I don’t know. I prefer Battlefield overall. I like the buklet drop distance mechanics, bullet speed variations, customization, vehicles and so on. It’s funy how years after launch, I still play that game, when I do even play games.

Nah, I just turned 20 almost a month ago. Im not that old yet. I wish I was like 25. I probably would be getting married then! Give or take around then.

I mean, it doesn’t kick like a 3 1/2 inch slug from a 12 gauge. Or really any big load for a 10 gauge. For a rifle, it kicks hard. Not .50 BMG hard, but hard for what it is. I had my short girlfriend shoot it. I just push on her shoulder so it didn’t bother her much. She was fine then.
You know why i can't shoot it boy. If you don't remember, i'll cri. Seriously though, i'll tell you why again if i gotta.
I do have it. I have...some glaring issues with the guns that really bother me. The BAR is open bolt so the bolt handle shouldn’t fly forward, the PPSh shoots way too slow, and the Germans carrying them and SVT-40’s in France was just ridiculous, the Kar98k has a detachable mag, when it doesn’t I’m real life. The MG-42 shoots so slow I can pull my hair out. The M1 Carbine has an incorrect front sight post. The C96 has a detachable mag when it doesn’t. ...there is just so much.

Okay, I get it’s just a video game, and games and Hollywood get guns so wrong. But there are so many inaccuracies with the guns I’m going insane from it. I’m a huge gun guy, especially with military surplus and historical firearms. These things just really bug me. At least with Battlefield 4 I was pretty cool with it.

Not only that, I felt CoD WWII was meh.
GO COMPLAIN THEN! Get that shit fixed man. I'll fookin help!
Crono Crono we have to make this death really sad and tragic. Make sure you put on your “Make Everyone Cry” hat when it’s your turn to post next. ;D
Good luck to him. I haven't cried in years. (I've gotten close but i haven't cried. It's so fuckin weird!)
I only ever played CoD zombies in any of the games, not much for the actual campaign
SAME SAME.
Zombies is quite good. They look like real Zombies now too!

You know why i can't shoot it boy. If you don't remember, i'll cri. Seriously though, i'll tell you why again if i gotta.

GO COMPLAIN THEN! Get that shit fixed man. I'll fookin help!

Good luck to him. I haven't cried in years. (I've gotten close but i haven't cried. It's so fuckin weird!)

SAME SAME.
Zombies is quite good. They look like real Zombies now too!
Wut in clusterfuck message tarnation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back